BREITBART: 'Hillary Clinton Named ‘Worst Ethics Violator of 2015′

Breitbart being a stiff has nothing to do with his comically small penis.
Wow, attacking and mocking dead Americans.....

HILLARY, is that YOU?! :p

Your God disposed of Breitbart, not me.
Nah, you're just into mocking dead Americans, like Obama and Hillary...

Shameless....

All else being equal the world would be a better place if you joined Andrew Breitbart. You are a net negative to civilization.

Wow, NY....if I gave a crap about anything you thought that would really hurt....

...and now we see the liberal transition from 'claim their source isn't credible' to 'attack them personally'.

Pulling out all the stops means this one hot WAY 'too close to home'! Sweet! :p

Has Hillary Clinton been convicted of a single ethics violation?
Breitbart was evil?! No he just shined the light on the evil cockroaches. They thought with his death the kitchen light would no longer be coming on at 1am.... :p

Yes he was evil, as are all conservatives. That's why the gods make sure that conservatism, in the long run,

always loses.

You take drugs for mental isssue
Look at BB doubling-down on 'Lib 101'.
You go, boy!

:lmao:

They have the same credibility level as Alex Jones.

Or Salon LMAO The Liberal Bible

What's the last major battle conservatives won?

Wow, NY....if I gave a crap about anything you thought that would really hurt....

...and now we see the liberal transition from 'claim their source isn't credible' to 'attack them personally'.

Pulling out all the stops means this one hot WAY 'too close to home'! Sweet! :p

NYCrackhead has no thoughts. He is merely regurgitating something he read elsewhere.

Sounds like Huffpo crap

'Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has a new honorific title: “Worst Ethics Violator of 2015.”

The Foundation for Accountability and Government Trust (FACT), a Washington-based think tank, released a year-end list of Worst Ethics Violators for this ill-begotten calendar year. Clinton ran away with the contest.'

Atta girl, Hillary!

:banana: :clap: :happy-1: :rock: :thewave:

I'm astonished; a right wing based think tank thinks Hillary is the worst ethics violator. Color me shocked.

Obama won 'Lie of the Year'
Hillary won 'Worst Ethics Violator of the Year'
ISIS just won 'Person of the Year' or something, right?!

Obama has them beat, though because he has a Novel Peace Prize.

'Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has a new honorific title: “Worst Ethics Violator of 2015.”

The Foundation for Accountability and Government Trust (FACT), a Washington-based think tank, released a year-end list of Worst Ethics Violators for this ill-begotten calendar year. Clinton ran away with the contest.'

Atta girl, Hillary!

:banana: :clap: :happy-1: :rock: :thewave:

I'm astonished; a right wing based think tank thinks Hillary is the worst ethics violator. Color me shocked.

Selling Kool Aid is a multi-billion dollar industry.

Obama won 'Lie of the Year'
Hillary won 'Worst Ethics Violator of the Year'
ISIS just won 'Person of the Year' or something, right?!

Obama has them beat, though because he has a Novel Peace Prize.

So you cheer Trump's latest award? Lie of the Year from politifact?

Lie of the year for Trump?
Who said he isn't Presidential material?!
He's tied with Obama! :p

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (you think Breitbart would have figured that out from the acronym - it's not FAGT) is a right-wing "watchdog" group founded this year by a failed Republican politician from Iowa as an anti-Hillary group 501c3.

They are as credible as Politifact.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (you think Breitbart would have figured that out from the acronym - it's not FAGT) is a right-wing "watchdog" group founded this year by a failed Republican politician from Iowa as an anti-Hillary group 501c3.

I have no doubt that to you, they are as "credible" as Politifact.

The fact that they're telling you exactly what you want to hear does not make them "credible" to anyone else.

The fact that they're telling you exactly what you want to hear does not make them "credible" to anyone else.

Like I said, they are as credible as Politifact. Telling you what you want to hear is the only thing that makes you think Politifact is credible.

Like I said, they are as credible as Politifact. Telling you what you want to hear is the only thing that makes you think Politifact is credible.

Like I said, I'm sure that you believe that.

As we can see nothing is going to change minds. They are already made up. The key will be turnout. And both sides will post records I predict. I personally enjoy the divisiveness.

Like I said, I'm sure that you believe that.

I'm sure you believe Politifact is credible, which is why we're all laughing.

As we can see nothing is going to change minds. They are already made up. The key will be turnout. And both sides will post records I predict. I personally enjoy the divisiveness.

I doubt Hillary supporters are going to turn out in record numbers. Is there anyone in this country who is excited about voting for that sleazy lying piece of crap?

Breitbart give up on Obama so soon?

I thought Obama was the worst ethics violator

Forum List

Back