Brennan and Clapper may have leaked classified information in 2016

The head of FBI says he has no evidence of spying on Trump campaign.
This means there was no spying, unless the FBI has evidence that the head of the FBI doesnt have access to, which seems preposterous.
It's about corruption within the FBI's higher ups.

Last edited:
What does this idiot mean "may have"?
The 'idiot' who wrote the title being me, it means I prefer to leave judgement to others.

Good for you. I don't mind discussing stuff as the media reports it. But if we are going to be intellectually honest and nonhypocritical, if we want to be spared a rush to judgment against our side, we have to avoid doing that to the other side.

All the evidence piling up and being reported is looking really bad for the Democrats and anti-Trumpers, but let's just report the facts as they are reported, wait for corroboration, verification, and not rush to judgment.

Good for you. I don't mind discussing stuff as the media reports it. But if we are going to be intellectually honest and nonhypocritical, if we want to be spared a rush to judgment against our side, we have to avoid doing that to the other side.

All the evidence piling up and being reported is looking really bad for the Democrats and anti-Trumpers, but let's just report the facts as they are reported, wait for corroboration, verification, and not rush to judgment.
I don't see a (D) or an (R) in "We The People".
This is about Americans coming together against
a shadow government
that will start WW-3 soon if we let them..

I don't see a (D) or an (R) in "We The People".
This is about Americans coming together against
a shadow government
that will start WW-3 soon if we let them..

Not sure about WWIII but that shadow government has all the earmaks of an attempted coup against a constitutionally elected government of the United States. Close enough that it scares me a LOT. And I am praying that if that is the case, that it be uncovered and the guilty properly prosecuted.

What does this idiot mean "may have"?
The 'idiot' who wrote the title being me, it means I prefer to leave judgement to others.

You mean you resisted accepting reality until the last minute.

Some of this shit is really obvious. At least you're not a complete blithering idiot like Deanturd who believes in shit that all the facts refute, but don't pat yourself on the back for waking up 6 hours past the time your shift began and demand 8 hours of pay because you showed up at all.

Forum List

Back