Brennan Notes

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...
What is the scandal here?

Of course, there is no scandal to you, because idiots like you have no clue what the law is all about.....

Of course, there is no scandal to you, because idiots like you have no clue what the law is all about.....

"...stirring up a scandal..." You can't get much clearer than that.

Um...ok. I guess you didn't read the notes.

Read it. Says Clinton’s campaign was trying to tie Trump to Russians. I thought we already knew that.

Scandal?

Fascinating. I suppose you know what the law is all about? Tell us what law is broken.

Read it. Says Clinton’s campaign was trying to tie Trump to Russians. I thought we already knew that.

Scandal?

Another day
More evidence against Coleytroll's buddies
Poor Coleytroll.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Only Fox News reporting it. Ratcliffe doing the dishing because he's impartial. :) Check. Sure, let's get right on that.

Only Fox News reporting it. Ratcliffe doing the dishing because he's impartial. :) Check. Sure, let's get right on that.

Only Fox News reporting it

Prolly not true, but if it actually is -
Wouldn't you want to know why Your Bubble Media keeps you so uninformed?

Scandal?

Stirring up a scandal...LOL, yeah, that isn't damning at all. Are you not a native English speaker? We all know what stirring up means. It doesn't imply obtaining actual facts to investigate, it implies creating facts that produce a scandal. What do you know, that is EXACTLY what they did with the fake dossier. You guys are sad and a bit dumb.

Um, actual pics of the notes. Fox is the only ones reporting it because the Democrats have the MSM in the bag, along with you lemmings you follow right along.

Scandal?

Stirring up a scandal...LOL, yeah, that isn't damning at all. Are you not a native English speaker? We all know what stirring up means. It doesn't imply obtaining actual facts to investigate, it implies creating facts that produce a scandal. What do you know, that is EXACTLY what they did with the fake dossier. You guys are sad and a bit dumb.

They are dumb by design.
The education system conspires with the Democrat Media to keep them that way.

Scandal?

So what? Trump attempted to stir up lots of scandals. Remember when he tried to stir up a scandal by tying Cruz's dad to the assassination of JFK?

This is evidence that the Russia-Collusion failed coup attempt was based on a fake scandal created by Hillary to distract Americans away from the fact that she was a proven criminal, treasonous lying skank who should have been in prison instead of on a ballot in 2016.

Only Fox News reporting it

Prolly not true, but if it actually is -
Wouldn't you want to know why Your Bubble Media keeps you so uninformed?

They don't want to be informed. They want their ideology to be supported at all costs. They have fragile egos and can't stand to be proven wrong. There is literally nothing you can do to make these sheep believe that Obama nor the Clintons did anything wrong. It just isn't in their DNA to admit fault.

Scandal?

They are dumb by design.
The education system conspires with the Democrat Media to keep them that way.
That's rich coming from a fringe internet conspiracy theorist.

Scandal?

So what? Trump attempted to stir up lots of scandals. Remember when he tried to stir up a scandal by tying Cruz's dad to the assassination of JFK?

So you are cool with the CIA director and the President being on board with a plan to "stir up a scandal" about an opposing parties candidate? Wow, nothing more needs to be said. Corruption a-ok for you guys as long as it supports your point of view.

Forum List

Back