Brennan Notes

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...
What is the scandal here?
Illegal coup and conspiracy to commit TREASON------Brennan, Comen, Susan Rice, Obama and all the others involved belong in prison or shot for treason.

It was about 3 years ago.
You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.

They just don't care. The country be damned, they don't care. All that matters is that their guy wins. This is what happens when you have a party that is amoral at best. Do whatever works for them whether it is moral or immoral or whether it ruins the country, they don't care.

Absolutely correct -
If Hillary had won, all this would have just been swept away.

That's why they are fighting so hard to shut down the country and steal the election, if President Trump leaves it all back back under the rug.

Attempting to overthrow a United States Government should not go unpunished.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...
Illegal coup and conspiracy to commit TREASON------Brennan, Comen, Susan Rice, Obama and all the others involved belong in prison or shot for treason.

It's not technically treason

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

The DNI is reporting Russian disinformation and propaganda. The DNI has not actually produced or shown anyone these amazing emails.

Brennan has asked him to publish the actual emails. So far crickets.

Get back to us when he produces them.

You did read his handwritten notes, correct?

It was about 3 years ago.
You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.
You have no idea what was going through their heads and 90% of the notes were redacted.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You do, or you do not, know what handwritten notes are?
I don't quote fringe conspiracy theorists, that's for nutters like yourself.

I know what handwritten notes are. What conspiracy theorists do is take scraps of information and expand it into confirmation of their theories.

And that's exactly what's going on here.

Only that your boss pootin, is helping the DNC.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia
on associated press:

The announcement was a startling break from convention given that the nation’s intelligence chiefs are generally loath to publicly discuss sensitive government intelligence, particularly when that information is unconfirmed — as Ratcliffe himself admits is the case here.

Looks to me like just more buttery males, 2020 version.

Oh nothing. Just The Satanic Leftist Marxist Globalist Cabal plotting to overthrow Democracy overturn an Election with a Soft Coup with the help of like minded Children of Hell (Moles) within the Bureaucracy so they can implement Agenda 20 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, Reduction of the Population of Earth, Establish The Green New Tyranny, remove all borders, abolish cash, and implement the 666 cashless economy so their Messiah (AntiChrist) can take power, rule The Globe so they will be happy in their Demonic Utopia.......

But GOD said it wasn't time yet.

Only that your boss pootin, is helping the DNC.
And how did you get that from this story?
Why are you for the destruction of America, and the implementation of The AntiChrist Kingdom aka The New World Order?

Got 666 yet?

There’s nothing the right loves more than a little Russian disinformation.

Insurrection doesn't carry the capital punishment that they so richly deserve.

Wishing for the deaths of political enemies. How very Stalin of you.

Of course, there is no scandal to you, because idiots like you have no clue what the law is all about.....
Fascinating. I suppose you know what the law is all about? Tell us what law is broken.
Lets see...

Lying under oath...
Conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Colluding with a foreign government(Hillary did not Trump)
Hatch Act (FBI agents are supposed to be neutral and not work for the Democrats).
I can go on, if you want.

Wishing for the deaths of political enemies. How very Stalin of you.
One thing i learned a long time ago, is that if you allow Commies to rule, then millions of people die, usually innocent people who didnt want it.

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

Forum List

Back