Brennan Notes

It was about 3 years ago.
You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.
You have no idea what was going through their heads and 90% of the notes were redacted.
You seem mad bro. You need a hug?

To show no hard feelings, I will send Hillary a carton of cigs to get her started off right.

No way is she kicking anyone's ass in prison.

Illusion falling apart around you. I smell your panic from here.

Ah, another “Hillary’s going to prison” meme? I thought all y’all had finally shifted to the “she’ll never pay for her crimes because she’s too powerful” narrative.

Id just like one of you to tell me where the crime is because no one seems to know. Y’all haven’t been instructed what to say yet but you know you’re supposed to believe this is bad.

Are you asking where he crime is when the President of the US and the head of the CIA are, at the very least, complicit with allowing a candidate to use federal resources to smear her political opponent? Take that a step further, this continued into the newly elected President’s term, where federal money was used to hire a special prosecutor to investigate the “stirred up scandal”. You can’t seriously be asking where the crime is in all of this?

Weird to see you nutters get worked up about a campaign deciding to attack their opponent as if that’s some sort of crime.

LOL...that isn’t the crime. The crime is that this continued AFTER the election and we are supposed to believe that the CIA didn’t know what was going on, despite the director’s very own notes stating otherwise. LOL...you guys are something else.

You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.
You have no idea what was going through their heads and 90% of the notes were redacted.

To show no hard feelings, I will send Hillary a carton of cigs to get her started off right.

Ah, another “Hillary’s going to prison” meme? I thought all y’all had finally shifted to the “she’ll never pay for her crimes because she’s too powerful” narrative.

Id just like one of you to tell me where the crime is because no one seems to know. Y’all haven’t been instructed what to say yet but you know you’re supposed to believe this is bad.

Are you asking where he crime is when the President of the US and the head of the CIA are, at the very least, complicite with allowing a candidate to use federal resources to smear her political opponent? Take that a step further, this continued into the newly elected President’s term, where federal money was used to hire a special prosecutor to investigate the “stirred up scandal”. You can’t seriously be asking where the crime is in all of this?
This doesn’t say anything about Clinton using federal resources to smear her opponent. Where did you get that? What resources?

You are welcome.

Are you asking where he crime is when the President of the US and the head of the CIA are, at the very least, complicite with allowing a candidate to use federal resources to smear her political opponent? Take that a step further, this continued into the newly elected President’s term, where federal money was used to hire a special prosecutor to investigate the “stirred up scandal”. You can’t seriously be asking where the crime is in all of this?
This doesn’t say anything about Clinton using federal resources to smear her opponent. Where did you get that? What resources?
Her LIES that the government knew were LIES was used as an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign while they were being investigated for a FAKE CRIME

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You are welcome.

Are you trying to say that the fake dossier wasn’t used as the impetus for starting the federal investigation? I thought even you TDS folks knew this. The dossier was the very thing that Hillary did to stir things up. Brennan obviously knew this as did Obama.

Weird to see you nutters get worked up about a campaign deciding to attack their opponent as if that’s some sort of crime.

LOL...that isn’t the crime. The crime is that this continued AFTER the election and we are supposed to believe that the CIA didn’t know what was going on, despite the director’s very own notes stating otherwise. LOL...you guys are something else.
So what was this crime that “continued” after the election?

When and why were the FISA warrants issued?

You are welcome.

Are you trying to say that the fake dossier wasn’t used as the impetus for starting the federal investigation? I thought even you TDS folks knew this. The dossier was the very thing that Hillary did to stir things up. Brennan obviously knew this as did Obama.
The dossier wasn’t used as the impetus for the investigation and this was confirmed by the independent IG investigation.

That does it. Bring the super sized paddy wagon and lets start perp walking Obama, Biden and crew. This is nothing short of treason.

We don't know all that information because most of information on the FISA warrants wasn't released. We only know about Carter Page's warrant which wasn't publicly discussed by government until, I don't even know, something like 2018.

You are welcome.

dude you are so full of shit, 100 dozen elephants with diahreah after eating 10000 tons of Mexican food can't keep up with your flood of shit.

I posted no meme.

you are just full of your nonsense and in a panic excuse mode.
The carton of cigarettes was you meme-ing, not being serious. What am I supposed to be panicked about now? It's been 4 years of you telling me that Clinton's going to be going to jail but THIS time you mean it. How are you not fed up with your right wing media for making you believe this nonsense that never comes out to be true?

Here's a meme for you.
1602073063781.png

that it was ever ordered ya fuck.

Are you referring to the FBI investigation? As we know from the IG report, it was founded on credible intelligence that had nothing to do with the Clinton campaign.

You are welcome.

The dossier wasn’t used as the impetus for the investigation and this was confirmed by the independent IG investigation.

“We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team’s receipt of Steele’s election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI’s and Department’s decision to seek the FISA order,” Mr. Horowitz says.”

I assume you also realize that the FBI lied to the FISA court by redacting the fact that Carter Page was an operational contact for the CIA from 2008-2013. This was omitted from the FBI FISA application because it was in opposition to the Steele dossier(which they knew was fake), which accused Page of colluding with the Russians, when in fact, his Russian contacts were well know because he was a US asset. Corruption to nth degree here, but I don’t expect you to care. You will care when the entire government becomes corrupt, especially if it not in favor of your ideology.

Are you referring to the FBI investigation? As we know from the IG report, it was founded on credible intelligence that had nothing to do with the Clinton campaign.

You talking about credible intelligence regarding Carter Page? You know that has been long since debunked, right? Why did they omit things on the FISA application that would have likely given the FISA court reason for pause? I think you know exactly why.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified to Congress on Wednesday that he would not have signed off on a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant renewal to spy on former Trump campaign associate Carter Page had he been aware then of the unreliability of the underlying evidence.

“If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the application?” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham asked Rosenstein during his testimony.

“No, I would not,” Rosenstein replied.

In December, the Justice Department’s inspector general concluded in a report that the FBI omitted crucial details in its requests for warrants to surveil Page, saying the agency neglected to inform the FISA court that the controversial Steele dossier, cited in applications to spy on Page, was unreliable.

The dossier was compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele who was investigating Donald Trump for an opposition research firm hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign. The dossier purported to show connections between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

• Thanks

We don’t know for sure.
You are welcome.

“We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team’s receipt of Steele’s election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI’s and Department’s decision to seek the FISA order,” Mr. Horowitz says.”

I assume you also realize that the FBI lied to the FISA court by redacting the fact that Carter Page was an operational contact for the CIA from 2008-2013. This was omitted from the FBI FISA application because it was in opposition to the Steele dossier(which they knew was fake), which accused Page of colluding with the Russians, when in fact, his Russian contacts were well know because he was a US asset. Corruption to nth degree here, but I don’t expect you to care. You will care when the entire government becomes corrupt, especially if it not in favor of your ideology.
If Carter Page was the central focus of the counter intelligence investigation you’d have a better case however we know that he was a very tangential and peripheral character in both the campaign and the investigation.

You talking about credible intelligence regarding Carter Page? You know that has been long since debunked, right? Why did they omit things on the FISA application that would have likely given the FISA court reason for pause? I think you know exactly why.

It is worse than "omitting"

They altered a CIA memo form from yes he works with the CIA - to NO he doesn't work CIA the CIA.

That guy has already pleaded guilty.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back