Brennan Notes

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Oh lord! are u ever gonna give up with your cospiracy bullshit, have u seen the polls recently, it's over, Biden by a landslide in a few weeks, pussygrabber going back home to deal with all the crimes he has committed...

1602024796732.png

You do, or you do not, know what handwritten notes are?
I don't quote fringe conspiracy theorists, that's for nutters like yourself.

I know what handwritten notes are. What conspiracy theorists do is take scraps of information and expand it into confirmation of their theories.

And that's exactly what's going on here.

Not sure how expansion is necessary for “stir up a scandal”. You can’t get much clearer than that.

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The notes state “on 28 of July." In the margin, Brennan writes "POTUS," but that section of the notes is redacted.

“Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia,” the notes read.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Oh lord! are u ever gonna give up with your cospiracy bullshit, have u seen the polls recently, it's over, Biden by a landslide in a few weeks, pussygrabber going back home to deal with all the crimes he has committed...

View attachment 398054

How is this a conspiracy theory? Brennan wrote it himself in his notes.

View attachment 398054

allegedly, remember pizza-gate? ...

1602026697004.png

View attachment 398054

It's a conspiracy only because more than 1 person knows about it.

What is the scandal here?
Illegal coup and conspiracy to commit TREASON------Brennan, Comen, Susan Rice, Obama and all the others involved belong in prison or shot for treason.

It's not technically treason
Insurrection doesn't carry the capital punishment that they so richly deserve.
Wishing for the deaths of political enemies. How very Stalin of you.

Or Clinton

Illegal coup and conspiracy to commit TREASON------Brennan, Comen, Susan Rice, Obama and all the others involved belong in prison or shot for treason.

It's not technically treason
Insurrection doesn't carry the capital punishment that they so richly deserve.
Wishing for the deaths of political enemies. How very Stalin of you.
Not political enemies---but criminals violating the rights of everyone else. Destroying lives..........of good people in order to enrich themselves. I always feel that evil should be annihilated. I am consistent.

It was about 3 years ago.
You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.
You have no idea what was going through their heads and 90% of the notes were redacted.
You seem mad bro. You need a hug?

To show no hard feelings, I will send Hillary a carton of cigs to get her started off right.

No way is she kicking anyone's ass in prison.

Illusion falling apart around you. I smell your panic from here.

SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY: Caught Red Handed: Brennan’s Handwritten Notes Prove Obama Was Briefed on Scheme to Set Up Trump.

1602048353493.png

Newly declassified documents show former CIA Director John Brennan took notes after briefing President Barack Obama on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's plans to frame then presidential candidate Donald Trump as a Russian asset. The briefing took place during the 2016 presidential election.

Sedition:

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plan to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

Ratcliffe declassified Brennan’s handwritten notes – which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence the CIA received – and a CIA memo, which revealed that officials referred the matter to the FBI for investigative action.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence transmitted the declassified documents to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on Tuesday afternoon.

"CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The declassified documents come after other documents, released last week, show Clinton's initial plan.

"In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democrat National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication,” Ratcliffe wrote in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.’”

Clinton's campaign paid British spy Christopher Steele, who used actual Russia sources, to come up with a dirty dossier full of false and salacious allegations about then candidate Donald Trump. Despite being unverified, that dossier was used by the FBI to obtain a warrant on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

During a meeting in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden suggested the Logan Act be used against incoming White House National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. Two weeks later, then FBI Director James Comey sent FBI agents to the White House to entrap Flynn by either "getting him fired" or "to lie."

This is evidence that the Russia-Collusion failed coup attempt was based on a fake scandal created by Hillary to distract Americans away from the fact that she was a proven criminal, treasonous lying skank who should have been in prison instead of on a ballot in 2016.

Correct.

You are welcome.
I'm referring to actual evidence, not the ramblings of fringe internet conspiracy theorists.

The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016.

Tell me which of these words have you confused and I will do my best to un-confuse you.
You have no idea what was going through their heads and 90% of the notes were redacted.

To show no hard feelings, I will send Hillary a carton of cigs to get her started off right.

Ah, another “Hillary’s going to prison” meme? I thought all y’all had finally shifted to the “she’ll never pay for her crimes because she’s too powerful” narrative.

Id just like one of you to tell me where the crime is because no one seems to know. Y’all haven’t been instructed what to say yet but you know you’re supposed to believe this is bad.

You are welcome.

Ah, another “Hillary’s going to prison” meme? I thought all y’all had finally shifted to the “she’ll never pay for her crimes because she’s too powerful” narrative.

Id just like one of you to tell me where the crime is because no one seems to know. Y’all haven’t been instructed what to say yet but you know you’re supposed to believe this is bad.

Everyone has told you.
She told you about 110 felonies herself.
You simply don't believe any of it.
I have also made it clear that being a former first lady she in essentially immune from US law.

Of course, there is no scandal to you, because idiots like you have no clue what the law is all about.....
Fascinating. I suppose you know what the law is all about? Tell us what law is broken.
Lets see...

Lying under oath...
Conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Colluding with a foreign government(Hillary did not Trump)
Hatch Act (FBI agents are supposed to be neutral and not work for the Democrats).
I can go on, if you want.
This story has zero to do with lying under oath. There’s zero in here about colluding with a foreign government. There’s zero in her about FBI agents working on behalf of Clinton.

You can keep making shit up if you want.

You are welcome.

Everyone has told you.
I have also made it clear that being a former first lady she in essentially immune from US law.
I’ve seen a lot of you making up nonsense.

Sedition is the most hilarious of all of them considering even if this is true, it’s merely a memo about campaign strategy.

Weird to see you nutters get worked up about a campaign deciding to attack their opponent as if that’s some sort of crime.

But as is usually the case, y’all just say what you’re told to say. Zero independent thought.

You are welcome.

Everyone has told you.

Sedition is the most hilarious of all of them considering even if this is true, it’s merely a memo about campaign strategy.

Weird to see you nutters get worked up about a campaign deciding to attack their opponent as if that’s some sort of crime.

But as is usually the case, y’all just say what you’re told to say. Zero independent thought.

You are simply projecting - that's okay Coleytroll.

00462cd19be49edc389911731c1b7c392969fc870b0ad427786c42f1b4cf2e6e.jpg

Only Fox News reporting it. Ratcliffe doing the dishing because he's impartial. :) Check. Sure, let's get right on that.

00462cd19be49edc389911731c1b7c392969fc870b0ad427786c42f1b4cf2e6e.jpg

You are welcome.

Everyone has told you.

RUSSIA was nonsense. Trump is racist is nonsense. Trump said to drink bleach is nonsense. Trump is a nazi is nonsense. Trump cheated on his taxes is nonsense. over 150 documented media mistakes on Trump is nonsense.

fuck yourself with this nonsense crap.

til we agree on the definition of the word

You are welcome.

I posted no meme.

you are just full of your nonsense and in a panic excuse mode.

You are welcome.

Everyone has told you.

You are simply projecting - that's okay Coleytroll.
Projecting how?
I know about how you think Clinton’s immune from criminal prosecution. That’s just an excuse to make up for the fundamental problem with your firmly held beliefs.

Either admit everything you’ve said about Clinton is false and that there’s nothing to prosecute.

Or make up a story about how Trump, his hand picked AG and their hand picked federal prosecutors are all protecting Clinton from prosecution.

Now obviously the first option is the only serious one but that would require the impossible, for you to give up on your fantasy.

So instead you stick with the second one. Basically telling me that unicorns exist and when I say they don’t because no ones ever seen one, make up an excuse about how they’re invisible. Something they can never be proven wrong.

Forum List

Back