Brennan Notes

Weird to see you nutters get worked up about a campaign deciding to attack their opponent as if that’s some sort of crime.

LOL...that isn’t the crime. The crime is that this continued AFTER the election and we are supposed to believe that the CIA didn’t know what was going on, despite the director’s very own notes stating otherwise. LOL...you guys are something else.
By calling them something else i hope you mean they are lying sacks of sheet.

This information makes Clinton’s false allegation during the October 9, 2016, presidential debate all the more insidious: “We have never in the history of our country been in a situation where an adversary, a foreign power is working so hard to influence the outcome of the election and believe me, they’re not doing it to get me elected. They’re doing it to try to influence the election for Donald Trump.”
No serious person believes this statement from Clinton is false.

Wrong. She is corrupt and a liar. No one believes her but loon heads
You don’t have to believe her. You can believe any of the multitude of investigations that said almost exactly what she said.

That multitude of lies seems to be falling apart.
It’s not.

Yeah....it is. It was always lies, deception, corruption.

Just reply with DA TRUMP DA TRUMP cause that's all he knows.
So tell me what’s wrong with that statement from Clinton?

How many times do we need investigations reveal this same exact point? The bipartisan Senate report should have been the last mail in this coffin but some of y’all just can’t keep yammering about Seth Rich or whatever flimsy alternative narrative.
if i have to tell you, you'd never understand. we simply don't operate under the same set of rules. you say you do, but you keep redefining the rules to suit your views.

i don't do that. if someone breaks the rules, i will at least call them out on it. your making up rules that were broken don't count. you can't really name rules trump has broken honestly, so you just get mad and scream RACIST n shit.

ok - tired of trolling you again. night night.

if i have to tell you, you'd never understand. we simply don't operate under the same set of rules. you say you do, but you keep redefining the rules to suit your views.
Oh no, I think I understand better than you. You’re exhibiting traits of highly motivated reasoning. And that motivation, as demonstrated by your profuse use of profanity in addition to many other lines, is hatred of democrats and liberals.

It’s not much more complicated than that.

But what it does is it allows you to take a couple of lines from Brennan’s notes, declassified in a clearly political manner, and spin it into a novella of a conspiracy. It allows you to disregard extensive investigations and reports that don’t reach your firmly held conclusions. It allows you to believe that Sheryl Atkisson’s computer was hacked by the post office because Obama told them to do it.

Over and over and over again, this occurs. Never do you allow yourself to consider you could be wrong.

Brennan, Obama, Clinton, Biden, McCabe, Mueller, Strozk, Page, and Comey should be tried for treason and placed before a firing squad and this should be televised on National TV.

If they will concoct a soft coup and go to such lengths to overthrow our Democracy, they are capable of anything.

The Scamdemic was a terrorist attack conducted by Globalists with the help of China to advance their agenda.

These same people launched a treasonous COUP with the help of The Russians.

All that is needed to stop this is bring someone up on treason charges and put them in front of a firing squad and put their co-conspirators in prison. Treason must be purged by blood.

If they will launch a Coup from within The Government, they will use a Bio Weapon on The President and Chiefs of Staff and his Administration.

Read it. Says Clinton’s campaign was trying to tie Trump to Russians. I thought we already knew that.

Scandal?

I just saw this...you know Brennan did actually use the exact word scandal in his notes, so yeah, scandal. Man you guys are slow.

I just saw this...you know Brennan did actually use the exact word scandal in his notes, so yeah, scandal. Man you guys are slow.
Yes, the scandal was Trump and the Russians, not Clinton. You guys are confusing even yourself.

Yes, the scandal was Trump and the Russians, not Clinton. You guys are confusing even yourself.

Stir up a scandal were his exact words. No reason to stir up anything if it already existed. They were fabricating a scandal. That is what "stir up" means. We all know that. It's ok to just admit it.

Stir up a scandal were his exact words. No reason to stir up anything if it already existed. They were fabricating a scandal. That is what "stir up" means. We all know that. It's ok to just admit it.
Nothing a scandal until it’s made public.

And since when did you guys start opposing campaign’s making up attacks on their opponents?

Forum List

Back