Brennan Notes

Define routinely.
And that's why I call you a fringe internet conspiracy theorist. No facts penetrate your bubble.
what fact have you named?

we name facts found in hillarys own personal love notes to her staff about how to derail trump. you scream OUT OF CONTEXT.

then run off like tattoo screaming DA PLANE DA PLANE only you scream DA TRUMP DA TRUMP but you're still looking every bit as foolish as tattoo.

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...
What is the scandal here?
Of course, there is no scandal to you, because idiots like you have no clue what the law is all about.....

"...stirring up a scandal..." You can't get much clearer than that.
Is Hillary trying to stir up a scandal on her political opponent illegal?

Was it illegal for Comey to update Obama, when Intelligence found out that Hillary gave that ok, to her campaign team to do this...?

What is the issue here?
Is Hillary trying to stir up a scandal on her political opponent illegal?
why was Nancy Pelosi and the other dimwitocraps so hell bent on telling US that President Trump was colluding with Russia and needs to be impeached, but he did nothing wrong, and then Hitlery was colluding with Russia and nothing is supposed to be done about that? Fuck you idiots are more stupid than a box of rocks.
When was Hillary colluding with Russians???

Now for you idiots to claim it is just Fake News....Fuck you guys are stupid.

At one time, the left was all about being against Big Government because it infringed on their freedoms, but as we see today, the toads of the Left just love big government. That is the real "Big Switch".

The Left still wants "it's freedoms"
they decided it would be easier to use Government to their advantage instead of fighting it.
A lot like they did with religion, easier to simply infiltrate religions and change it from within, than fight it.

Define routinely.
And that's why I call you a fringe internet conspiracy theorist. No facts penetrate your bubble.

we name facts found in hillarys own personal love notes to her staff about how to derail trump. you scream OUT OF CONTEXT.

then run off like tattoo screaming DA PLANE DA PLANE only you scream DA TRUMP DA TRUMP but you're still looking every bit as foolish as tattoo.

and small as.

This information makes Clinton’s false allegation during the October 9, 2016, presidential debate all the more insidious: “We have never in the history of our country been in a situation where an adversary, a foreign power is working so hard to influence the outcome of the election and believe me, they’re not doing it to get me elected. They’re doing it to try to influence the election for Donald Trump.”

What was actually happening? The outgoing Obama administration was colluding with Clinton’s campaign to use the threat of a foreign power meddling in the election to influence the outcome of the election in Clinton’s favor.

Following this latest bombshell, Trump promised to declassify any and all documents pertaining to the Russia hoax and to Clinton’s email scandal. What exactly that means remains to be seen, but it should help to further expose the greatest scandal in American election history and how much of a role Obama had in it.

Define routinely.

You don't even know what you're dealing with here. This is the Trump administration releasing information from the Obama intelligence community about an unverified report of Russia's intelligence agency's assessment of the Clinton campaign strategy.
Define routinely.

You used the word
Do you not know what it means?
Which? Fringe? That’s because you believe something that only a small percentage of weirdos believe.
Internet? These beliefs exist because the internet told you.
Conspiracy? That’s because Clinton has teamed up with her assassin squad.
Theory? That’s because no one has or ever will prove it.
Bubble? That’s because you ignore all contradictory information. There were four separate investigations into the death of Vince Foster. All showed that he killer himself.

Define routinely.

You don't even know what you're dealing with here. This is the Trump administration releasing information from the Obama intelligence community about an unverified report of Russia's intelligence agency's assessment of the Clinton campaign strategy.
Define routinely.

You used the word
Do you not know what it means?
Which? Fringe? That’s because you believe something that only a small percentage of weirdos believe.
Internet? These beliefs exist because the internet told you.
Conspiracy? That’s because Clinton has teamed up with her assassin squad.
Theory? That’s because no one has or ever will prove it.
Bubble? That’s because you ignore all contradictory information. There were four separate investigations into the death of Vince Foster. All showed that he killer himself.

Routinely

This information makes Clinton’s false allegation during the October 9, 2016, presidential debate all the more insidious: “We have never in the history of our country been in a situation where an adversary, a foreign power is working so hard to influence the outcome of the election and believe me, they’re not doing it to get me elected. They’re doing it to try to influence the election for Donald Trump.”
No serious person believes this statement from Clinton is false.

Wrong. She is corrupt and a liar. No one believes her but loon heads

You don’t have to believe her. You can believe any of the multitude of investigations that said almost exactly what she said.

Just reply with DA TRUMP DA TRUMP cause that's all he knows.

You don’t have to believe her. You can believe any of the multitude of investigations that said almost exactly what she said.

That multitude of lies seems to be falling apart.

That multitude of lies seems to be falling apart.
It’s not.

Just reply with DA TRUMP DA TRUMP cause that's all he knows.
So tell me what’s wrong with that statement from Clinton?

How many times do we need investigations reveal this same exact point? The bipartisan Senate report should have been the last mail in this coffin but some of y’all just can’t keep yammering about Seth Rich or whatever flimsy alternative narrative.

Define routinely.

FantasyIsland-2de63be1cfedfa1fd0318da7e485a98c.jpg

Ouch...I know the libs will have an excuse, but this is pretty damning to say the least. I don't expect liberals to admit it, but they know, deep down, that this was an unfounded witch hunt. Brennan's notes on a meeting with Obama...

Are you really that clueless and strupid or is it delusion and denial as usual?

Um...ok. I guess you didn't read the notes.

If there WAS a real scandal - DoJ would have acted on it. Republicans would have acted on it. We'd see indictments. It's not for lack of trying the last four years. This is just a last minute pre-campaign blitz to see if anything sticks.

And we're supposed to believe that RATcliffe "declassified" these blockbuster documents. :D

ENCLOSURE_1__Brennan_Notes__U.jpg

Are you really that clueless and strupid or is it delusion and denial as usual?
I'm really enjoying seeing all of you get all worked up about it and avoiding the question.

Go ahead, see if you can explain it if it's so obvious. Should be easy.

SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY: Caught Red Handed: Brennan’s Handwritten Notes Prove Obama Was Briefed on Scheme to Set Up Trump.

Newly declassified documents show former CIA Director John Brennan took notes after briefing President Barack Obama on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's plans to frame then presidential candidate Donald Trump as a Russian asset. The briefing took place during the 2016 presidential election.

Sedition:

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plan to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

Ratcliffe declassified Brennan’s handwritten notes – which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence the CIA received – and a CIA memo, which revealed that officials referred the matter to the FBI for investigative action.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence transmitted the declassified documents to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on Tuesday afternoon.

"CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The declassified documents come after other documents, released last week, show Clinton's initial plan.

"In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democrat National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication,” Ratcliffe wrote in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.’”

Clinton's campaign paid British spy Christopher Steele, who used actual Russia sources, to come up with a dirty dossier full of false and salacious allegations about then candidate Donald Trump. Despite being unverified, that dossier was used by the FBI to obtain a warrant on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

During a meeting in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden suggested the Logan Act be used against incoming White House National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. Two weeks later, then FBI Director James Comey sent FBI agents to the White House to entrap Flynn by either "getting him fired" or "to lie."
No denying it at this point. Anyone calling this a conspiracy is just a lying democrat.

Forum List

Back