Brennan Notes

releasing without context. you have tried to hide behind that shit when the left has DEPENDED ON NO CONTEXT for their bullshit. you are using a bulletpoint from your last LEFTIST ASSHOLE meeting that doesn't fit anymore.

trump said drink bleach! give me the context in which he said this is true
good white supremacist's - give me context which makes this true
trump is racist - again, give me the context that makes this true

you are hilarious at this point in your "whatever i can throw up defense" you're engaged in. you do NOT apply these standard to your list of "Crimes" but demand and hide behind them when there's nothing you can hide behind.

her own notes are out. since the dems have established we can go on our own "here's what we FEELZ" then that is fair game and that tactic is coming home.

spoon up, johnny. here some a huge shit sammich.
It's just so hard to be polite to you.

Here's the difference. This is the US intelligence agencies releasing notes, not some politician, not some commentator. This is the DNI.

The DNI is not supposed to be a political hack. They're not supposed to be playing partisan bullshit games. They're supposed to be acting on the best interests in the country. So yeah, if you want to compare the DNI to someone who made fun of Trump by saying "drink bleach" when he said "inject disinfectant", be my guest but just remember that you're only proving how fucked up Trump has made our country because he's dragged our national security apparatus into his bullshit political games.
then don't. i am not going to waste my time being polite to you when you just spout shit in a "polite" manner. shit is shit and i don't care what wig you put on your turds. sorry.

and he said that to the doctor, he didn't tell people to do it.

and the left is the one who said NO CROWDS UNLESS YOU ARE RIOTING - THEN YOU'RE GOOD.

when you say shit like this, you are not playing on honest ground, you're full of shit and i am no longer polite to shit.

hell, you make up shit as you go - like me posting a meme when i most certainly did not. it proves you make it up to fit the illusion you wish to create.

and which side is using covid relief as a power grab that has nothing to do with covid relief? you're going to justify this bullshit too cause that's what one sided I WANT THE POWER bullshit people do.

buckle up, son.

Brennan just ran to his 'safe space' to cry 'foul' for his notes and his briefing Obama on Hillary's hoax being declassified and released...

Ex-CIA Director John Brennan Runs to Jake Tapper
– Slams DNI Ratcliffe for Releasing Documents Proving
He Briefed Obama on Hillary’s Russia Hoax Plans

"On Tuesday night John Brennan ran to Jake Tapper on CNN and attacked DNI John Ratcliffe for releasing the damning and incriminating documents.

John Brennan told Jake Tapper the Intelligence Community slammed DNI John Ratcliffe for the release. The former CIA Director then admitted the briefings took place. He suggested that there are more documents that explain his actions."

1st he cries about his the documents being released....then suggests there are other documents that justify his actions and their treason that should be released...

Bwuhahahahaha :p

there's some panic at the leftist disco tonight. best they could do is shout NO CONTEXT and their lemmings run off being a useless parakeet.

The average democrat is such scum they give this whole thing a total pass.
You can accuse the left of giving this a pass when the right actually does something about all these bullshit accusations they've been making.

Call me when there's an indictment.
There might be indictments. Democrats better hope so because the angry mobs declaring open season on Democrats will be much worse if their aren't indictments.
their bullshit deflections are simply not working anymore.

I just ordered Brennan's book. Thanks for the reminder!

Undaunted: My Fight Against America's Enemies, At Home and Abroad: Brennan, John O.: 9781250241771: Amazon.com: Books

PS: RATcliffe is an political hack with NO national intel background. This BS will continue.

Newly declassified handwritten notes from former CIA Director John Brennan show that the U.S. intelligence community knew in 2016 that Russian intelligence was actively monitoring, and potentially injecting disinformation into, Clinton’s anti-Trump collusion narrative. The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016. The handwritten notes from Brennan were declassified by Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe and provided to Congress on Tuesday afternoon.

Hey Doctor -

Hand written Brennan notes, there Doctor.

In 2016 the intelligence community were in a knee deep fight against Cozy Bear (Russian SVR) and Fancy Bear (Russian GRU). They attacked Pentagon and they both had major attacks on the Democrats. They made no attacks on the Republican systems.
There plans were to sow chaos in US... Trump was there preferred candidate (they have never explained why?)

Now there are people here on the Russian side and against America... Anyone continually refusing to see the evidence of this is on the Russian side and against America. There is plenty of evidence that Democrats were attacked by the Russians, to help Trump. We also know that the Trump Campaign manager shared information with the Russians...

This has all been proven... If you want to refute it please show proof...

then don't. i am not going to waste my time being polite to you when you just spout shit in a "polite" manner. shit is shit and i don't care what wig you put on your turds. sorry.

and the left is the one who said NO CROWDS UNLESS YOU ARE RIOTING - THEN YOU'RE GOOD.

when you say shit like this, you are not playing on honest ground, you're full of shit and i am no longer polite to shit.

hell, you make up shit as you go - like me posting a meme when i most certainly did not. it proves you make it up to fit the illusion you wish to create.

and which side is using covid relief as a power grab that has nothing to do with covid relief? you're going to justify this bullshit too cause that's what one sided I WANT THE POWER bullshit people do.

buckle up, son.
This is a lot of profanity without actually addressing the topic.

Let's face it, your participation in this thread is about satisfying a sick emotional desire to be an asshole towards me rather than rational discussion.,

And believe me, I already know what you're going to say but that doesn't change these facts.

What deflection? Pointing out that you've been crying about crimes for years and never seem to come up with anything that stands up in court? Sorry, that's not a deflection, that's just a really inconvenient fact that you really don't like hearing.

There might be indictments. Democrats better hope so because the angry mobs declaring open season on Democrats will be much worse if their aren't indictments

Sounds like a terrorist threat.
or a night in portland against the right.

love your unbiased nature, dude. LOVE IT.

(there is THAT polite?)

What does that have to do with anything?

The whole russia hoax is being opened up showing Democrats planned the whole thing, and Democrats are here defending their actions. Total scum. All you have to do is imagine Trump was doing this what Democrats would be saying. Makes you feel bad for stone and Flynn.

buckle up, son.

Let's face it, your participation in this thread is about satisfying a sick emotional desire to be an asshole towards me rather than rational discussion.,

And believe me, I already know what you're going to say but that doesn't change these facts.
well profanity is my answer to your continued bullshit.

you stop, i'll stop. deal?

What deflection? Pointing out that you've been crying about crimes for years and never seem to come up with anything that stands up in court? Sorry, that's not a deflection, that's just a really inconvenient fact that you really don't like hearing.

There might be indictments. Democrats better hope so because the angry mobs declaring open season on Democrats will be much worse if their aren't indictments

Sounds like a terrorist threat.
or a night in portland against the right.

love your unbiased nature, dude. LOVE IT.

(there is THAT polite?)

What does that have to do with anything?
if an attack against the other side is a threat, then you don't give a shit unless it's an attack on YOUR side. attacks on THE OTHER SIDE is simply an expression of freedom.

this is why i give you zero respect. you refuse to play by the same rules you hold people accountable to. bullshit ends. one way or another, this is coming to an end.

buckle up, son.

That's just this Democrats excuse to not address the topic and try to discredit you.

Democrats are defending their criminals. They are lawless, soulless fucks who need to be dealt with. If they are not indicted, the rule of law will collapse and Democrats will wish they were indicted if that happened.

if an attack against the other side is a threat, then you don't give a shit unless it's an attack on YOUR side. attacks on THE OTHER SIDE is simply an expression of freedom.

this is why i give you zero respect. you refuse to play by the same rules you hold people accountable to. bullshit ends. one way or another, this is coming to an end.
What are you talking about? The only person in this thread making terroristic threats is a conservative. I don't see anyone from Portland making terroristic threats here.

You almost sound like you're ready to give into violence yourself. "One way or another, this is coming to an end", is that supposed to be a threat?

Get ahold of yourself, you've really fallen off the deep end.

buckle up, son.

That's just this Democrats excuse to not address the topic and try to discredit you.

Democrats are defending their criminals. They are lawless, soulless fucks who need to be dealt with. If they are not indicted, the rule of law will collapse and Democrats will wish they were indicted if that happened.
yea, i'm calling his bluff. he will whine like a bitch some more and tell me they're right we're wrong cause... well that part they make up as they go. seems a rule only lives as long as it's needed by them.

Forum List

Back