Brennen Voted for Communist

:lol:

Here come the Dotards with their marching orders. Who dares to criticize King Donald? Well let’s see what the far-right lie machine spits out.

You tards are hilarious.

...and who he voted for in 1984 was such a big deal he passed a background check that 99% of the people on this forum would never be able to, and became the head of the CIA.

Bush92 wants the U.S. to invade every country that farts. Which is worse?

Brennan is worse. He works for US and we elected Trump! Get some butt cream.

That makes zero sense, but of course I wouldn't have expected much more from you.

The people Trump hires can't even pass background checks, that's why over a year into his presidency so many were still on temporary clearance. That's what happens when you get a lying sack of shit as President. Birds of a feather flock together.

You should be happy that Trump is trying to hire the 'disadvantaged' that can't pass a background check. Isn't that what you people want? I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

Again, another nonsense answer.

The funny thing here is, the people Trump is ignoring are intelligence people HE appointed.
:290968001256257790-final:

:lol: freebee? You guys are laughable, brain dead super dupes with your fake news sites.

I know more than you, Jake Smarmy.......and I have proved it. The posters on this thread have proven that they are your intellectual betters. Keep rising off of the cyber canvas on wobbly knees and offer up your chin for yet another uppercut.

Please allow me to "hip" you to some home truths, Jake....your ability to take a beating of monumental proportions doesn't score you any points.....it simply proves that you are too stupid to know when to admit that you have been whipped.

"Stay down, Luke....stay down"....when people have to look away because the ass whipping you have received sickens them? It's not a mark you can put in the victory column.....

Hope this helps!

Yes Dale. Everyone knows you know more than them. It's just sad that all that extra stuff you know is goofy conspiracy theory crap that a sane person would never fall for.

Here come the Dotards with their marching orders. Who dares to criticize King Donald? Well let’s see what the far-right lie machine spits out.

You tards are hilarious.

OK. You hate Trump. :spinner:

Says a dotard hater of everything not the Orange Doofus.
spinner.gif

You tards are hilarious.

And that makes you somehow less retarded?

It makes your opinion useless, moron.
So, with your tongue snaked up Dotard Donald’s asshole, you think your opinion is more valid than mine?

:eusa_think: You don’t say?

This ignorant cocksucker is really taken seriously when he criticizes Trump? John Brennen Voted for these two idiots.

Brennen has more credibility in his pinky than Prez Raccoon Eyes has in his whole bloated body.

...and who he voted for in 1984 was such a big deal he passed a background check that 99% of the people on this forum would never be able to, and became the head of the CIA.

Bush92 wants the U.S. to invade every country that farts. Which is worse?

Brennan is worse. He works for US and we elected Trump! Get some butt cream.

That makes zero sense, but of course I wouldn't have expected much more from you.

The people Trump hires can't even pass background checks, that's why over a year into his presidency so many were still on temporary clearance. That's what happens when you get a lying sack of shit as President. Birds of a feather flock together.
Obama didn't fill his either. That should tell you it's too big.

You tards are hilarious.

So, with your tongue snaked up Dotard Donald’s asshole, you think your opinion is more valid than mine?

No your posts show what an idiot you are. Now get back to the subject, your boy Brennan is a commie.......

C0EE9235-0FCA-444C-8F0F-1D448382ACC8.jpeg
The limp wristed alt right still cannot objectively evidence that Brennan voted for Hall and Davis.

They have nothing to show that Brennan was anything less than a great public servant.
All of the people DEPLORABLES criticize have served their country admirable while Cadet Bone Spurs used daddy’s money to keep him out of the military.

You tards are hilarious.

No your posts show what an idiot you are. Now get back to the subject, your boy Brennan is a commie.......
Says the guy who goes along with whatever Dotard says.

I bet you believe him when he says he misspoke
:abgg2q.jpg:

And Brennan isn’t “my boy”, but he’s a hell of a lot more credible than Dotard. Which isn’t hard to do, since Dotard has not one sliver of credibility.

Carry on, dipshit :lol:

Says the guy who goes along with whatever Dotard says.

I bet you believe him when he says he misspoke
:abgg2q.jpg:

And Brennan isn’t “my boy”, but he’s a hell of a lot more credible than Dotard. Which isn’t hard to do, since Dotard has not one sliver of credibility.

Carry on, dipshit :lol:

Using little kimmie’s name for Trump , before he bent over for Trump, reveals your mentally deranged hatred, moron.

Kim skinned Trump alive.

And now that Trump has admitted the truth about meddling, Kim can ignore Trump.

Forum List

Back