Breonna Taylor Shot by Boyfriend, Friendly Fire

The articles just say that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend shot the cop, not that he shot her. Where the heck does anyone get the idea that Taylor's boyfriend shot her?
Boy do I have egg on my face! Thanks, really for the correction.

Late night mess up!
Need to go to bed
Actually, by extension, the boyfriend is responsible for her getting shot because he in fact did fire at the police first. Their response, which killed her, wouldn’t have come had the boyfriend not fired first.

The articles just say that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend shot the cop, not that he shot her. Where the heck does anyone get the idea that Taylor's boyfriend shot her?

Late night mess up!
Need to go to bed

Just another example of a lying ass Trump Humper.

He admitted his mistake and apologized. Why be an ass about that? I'm sure there's plenty of other things he has posted you could complain about.

Late night mess up!
Need to go to bed

He admitted his mistake and apologized. Why be an ass about that? I'm sure there's plenty of other things he has posted you could complain about.

Because these guys are asses everyday.

Late night mess up!
Need to go to bed

as you are...

Late night mess up!
Need to go to bed

Maybe so, but I have 2 points in response.
1) He wasn’t an ass in this case, instead we got a recognition of error and an apology
2) If it’s wrong for someone else to be an ass, how does it help to be an ass in return?

Forum List

Back