Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

There is an old saying that "just because you can do something, does not mean that you should"

and yes, the protestors were probably in their legal rights, but that does not mean it is the right thing to do.
Not arguing whether they should, just whether they could. Its terribly gauche to me, of course I think Morton's is gauche too...

OK

Where is the time and place that Kavanaugh allows people to protest him?

i know there are only certain specific times & places that females can have complete autonomy over their own bodies ... & some others? not so much. the frat boy had a major part in deciding that; & now he must live with it.

We aren't in any civil war. Yet. We'll know when we are, because thousands will be dead and troops will be involved. Got to have troops for a civil war. Definitions, people.

But we are definitely in a situation like during the 1850s. Serious division, hatred, political crime in "Kansas, Bleeding Kansas." Even Harper's Ferry was not yet a Civil War (but close!). Even the seven states seceding after Lincoln's election wasn't a Civil War. When the troops came out, however, there it was.

We'll know when it happens.
"Cultural". Key word.

Yes, it is illegal. I read up on it yesterday. They have to keep marching right by, and that's not what they are doing. Instead they are hanging out there, shrieking, which is indeed against the law.
Yes it is

More law breakers and those who support them

<pfffft> keeping yer distance & practicing free speech is not a law breaker.

Meanwhile, these same people want to pass more laws regarding guns?

LOL.

ya, cause words hurt, but bullets don't. BTW, that latest animal was clear up on a roof & no where even close to them protesters using their words.

Since Kavanaugh lied about his stance on Roe v Wade being settled law and voted otherwise, he has limited his public access

Protestors finding where he is and mobilizing a protest is Kavanaughs own doing

If Kavanaugh wants to make himself accessible, maybe protestors would not have to target his home and where he eats

What about forced birth abortion protesters at clinics and doctors homes?
At clinics? - legitimate site for protest if peaceful and they don't interfere with patients coming and going. At doctors' homes? - it is harassment and they should be arrested too. Is anyone here arguing that they shouldn't?

Maybe they have a constitutional sheriff on the job.

And they decided the protest was okay with them.
They've got a leftwing local government, and apparently THEY decided the protest-law-breaking wouldn't be enforced.

Since Kavanaugh lied about his stance on Roe v Wade being settled law and voted otherwise, he has limited his public access

Protestors finding where he is and mobilizing a protest is Kavanaughs own doing

If Kavanaugh wants to make himself accessible, maybe protestors would not have to target his home and where he eats
There's no such thing as settled law. I think you know that, yet you keep repeating the lie.

Forum List

Back