Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

<pfffft> keeping yer distance & practicing free speech is not a law breaker.

ya, cause words hurt, but bullets don't. BTW, that latest animal was clear up on a roof & no where even close to them protesters using their words.
Post #114.

<pfffft> keeping yer distance & practicing free speech is not a law breaker.

Blocking someone's path is involuntary sequestering which is tantamount to kidnapping.

ya, cause words hurt, but bullets don't. BTW, that latest animal was clear up on a roof & no where even close to them protesters using their words.
BULLSHIT

These lefties use INTIMIDATION, not words.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

Yeah. They run around with impunity to threaten and harass whoever they wish well beyond any measure that anyone else would be tolerated. And we just let them do it and even encourage it.

This is the beginning of us truly going down the proverbial shitter. No one pays attention really because it's mostly never covered in the news and separately they just look like isolated incidents so no one notices or thinks anything of it. But left unchecked it will just slowly grow and grow out of control.

This is how everything starts, very small. Very rarely does anything bad happen spontaneously.

Kavanaugh assured members of Congress that he considered Roe v Wade as settled law…….he lied
How can someone lie about something that isn't real? Ask me if I believe unicorns are entitled to free parking....
Why of course they are.

Show me the law.

are you kidding?

ask gregg abbott

TEXAS LEGISLATURE 2021

Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy​

BY SHANNON NAJMABADI MAY 19, 2021UPDATED: 11 AM CENTRAL
The signing of the bill opens a new frontier in the battle over abortion restrictions as first-of-its-kind legal provisions intended to make the law harder to challenge are poised to be tested in the courts.

Similar bills have been passed by other states and held up by the courts, but Texas’ version has a twist.

Instead of having the government enforce the law, the bill turns the reins over to private citizens — who are newly empowered to sue abortion providers or anyone who helps someone get an abortion after a fetal "heartbeat" has been detected. The person would not have to be connected to someone who had an abortion or to a provider to sue.

Proponents of the new law hope to get around the legal challenges that have tied up abortion restrictions in the courts. While abortion providers typically sue the state to stop a restrictive abortion law from taking effect, there’s no state official enforcing Senate Bill 8 — so there’s no one to sue, the bill’s proponents say.

“It’s a very unique law and it’s a very clever law,” said Josh Blackman, a constitutional law professor at South Texas College of Law Houston. “Planned Parenthood can’t go to court and sue Attorney General [Ken] Paxton like they usually would because he has no role in enforcing the statute. They have to basically sit and wait to be sued.”
Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy

Since Kavanaugh lied about his stance on Roe v Wade being settled law and voted otherwise, he has limited his public access
Yeah ------- they all did. In the hearings, there was a lot of talk about respect for stare decisis.

But they did lie. I was shocked at that. There was some analysis, notably in the Wall Street Journal, about how the decision was really not about stare decisis at all but about something else (utterly unpersuasive). I can't even remember it, it was so weak.

Last edited:
are you kidding?

ask gregg abbott

TEXAS LEGISLATURE 2021

Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy​

BY SHANNON NAJMABADI MAY 19, 2021UPDATED: 11 AM CENTRAL
The signing of the bill opens a new frontier in the battle over abortion restrictions as first-of-its-kind legal provisions intended to make the law harder to challenge are poised to be tested in the courts.

Similar bills have been passed by other states and held up by the courts, but Texas’ version has a twist.

Instead of having the government enforce the law, the bill turns the reins over to private citizens — who are newly empowered to sue abortion providers or anyone who helps someone get an abortion after a fetal "heartbeat" has been detected. The person would not have to be connected to someone who had an abortion or to a provider to sue.

Proponents of the new law hope to get around the legal challenges that have tied up abortion restrictions in the courts. While abortion providers typically sue the state to stop a restrictive abortion law from taking effect, there’s no state official enforcing Senate Bill 8 — so there’s no one to sue, the bill’s proponents say.

“It’s a very unique law and it’s a very clever law,” said Josh Blackman, a constitutional law professor at South Texas College of Law Houston. “Planned Parenthood can’t go to court and sue Attorney General [Ken] Paxton like they usually would because he has no role in enforcing the statute. They have to basically sit and wait to be sued.”
Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy

Cool. Governor Abbott outsmarted you idiots.

Yeah. They run around with impunity to threaten and harass whoever they wish well beyond any measure that anyone else would be tolerated. And we just let them do it and even encourage it.

This is the beginning of us truly going down the proverbial shitter. No one pays attention really because it's mostly never covered in the news and separately they just look like isolated incidents so no one notices or thinks anything of it. But left unchecked it will just slowly grow and grow out of control.

This is how everything starts, very small. Very rarely does anything bad happen spontaneously.
These leftist fucktards are about to get pummeled.

We'll try it at the polls first, and if that doesn't work we'll have to try it a different way.

Either way, there will be NO Stalinism in this country. Not ever. Lefties would have to kill every last one if us to get that, and they're not up to the task

At clinics? - legitimate site for protest if peaceful and they don't interfere with patients coming and going. At doctors' homes? - it is harassment and they should be arrested too. Is anyone here arguing that they shouldn't?
I think it's pretty rotten that people do that horrific protesting at abortion clinics. People like that are so incredibly mean. It SHOULD be against the law, but as it's a public area, unlike homes, I suppose they squeaked through the law. Seems to me it's targeting individuals, though, rather than a principle, and that should be illegal.

I think it's pretty rotten that people do that horrific protesting at abortion clinics. People like that are so incredibly mean. It SHOULD be against the law, but as it's a public area, unlike homes, I suppose they squeaked through the law. Seems to me it's targeting individuals, though, rather than a principle, and that should be illegal.
What about what goes on inside of abortion clinics? Is that horrific?

I'm not a fan of it either but, when protesting at the clinic it seems to me that you are protesting the "business", not an individual and is thus acceptable or, at least, legal.

Forum List

Back