Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Yeah, they totally should have all brought rifles and combat gear and just stormed into the restaurant, like your hillbilly Heroes. Then that would be totally cool.

What are you talking about? It is your people that storm restaurants and the like, to hassle or attack people.

And a mob, is a threat to a single person, whether they be armed or not. YOu know that. THat is why you support the police killing of the unarmed woman from the 1/6 riot.

Yeah ------- they all did. In the hearings, there was a lot of talk about respect for stare decisis.

But they did lie. I was shocked at that. There were some analysis, notably in the Wall Street Journal, about how the decision was really not about stare decisis at all but about something else (utterly unpersuasive). I can't even remember it, it was so weak.

I understand if a case has a new perspective on an existing decision where the court would reverse itself

Dodd did not do that. It was actually a challenge to Mississippi’s 15 week abortion ban NOT a challenge to the Constitutionality of Roe v Wade.

The Court chose to go beyond the bounds of Dodd and reverse all of Roe v Wade

And you're what? Special Forces?

If you ever have to go up against me, there won't even be a microsecond's question about the outcome.

You like to talk shit, but I doubt you can land the plane.

It might be fun finding out though. :p
MOD MODE ON:
No further posts beyond this one potentially threatening personal attacks will be permitted. Discuss the topic. Thank you.

I understand if a case has a new perspective on an existing decision where the court would reverse itself

Dodd did not do that. It was actually a challenge to Mississippi’s 15 week abortion ban NOT a challenge to the Constitutionality of Roe v Wade.

Yep, because abortion isn't covered in the Constitution. That makes it a states issue.

MOD MODE ON:
No further posts beyond this one potentially threatening personal attacks will be permitted. Discuss the topic. Thank you.
I appreciate it but I don't really find them threatening as much as hilarious previews of his diary.

Apparently a lot of judges have been wanting to do that next door to forever. Nobody much put their hands around their mouths and talked about it though till, surprise, they sprung it on us. Yeah, the lying thing did shock me.

😄

What kind of projection is this? Why would that be your go to defense?

Remind me, someday when I have time, to tell you the story of a drill sergeant who called himself Everlastin (as in Love).

This guy was fucking AMAZING. He was one of those. .. what do you call it ... idiot savants. He had one skill and one skill only: organizing people.

I got to watch this guy for 30 days. I saw him waltz into a public park full of homeless junkies and crazy people, and organize it. In 30 days, he changed EVERYTHING. The people in that park, went from being social outcasts to being valued members of the community, INSIDE OF 30 DAYS.

It was one of the most wondrous and amazing things I've ever seen.

How can someone lie about something that isn't real? Ask me if I believe unicorns are entitled to free parking....
Why of course they are.
I love how the Tories in Britain threw Boris Johnson out for lying, but sycophants here love a pol that lies 36,000+ times in office.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

LOLOLOLOL

Good for them. If there is no right to privacy in a woman's vagina, than a vagina has no right to privacy when in a restaurant.
How would you like it if I and a bunch of my friends followed you around and harassed you at home, your job and everywhere else you went? Both sides can play that game. Just ask the jackasses of the Westboro Baptist Church what happens when the tables are turned on fanatics like you. They needed the police to protect them from bikers and veterans who were offended by their protesting. Just because conservatives are generally civil to people like you doesn't mean that we don't have limits to our tolerance.

I love how the Tories in Britain threw Boris Johnson out for lying, but sycophants here love a pol that lies 36,000+ times in office.
Kavanaugh isn't a politician. He's a judge and didn't lie. Try again.

How would you like it if I and a bunch of my friends followed you around and harassed you at home, your job and everywhere else you went? Both sides can play that game. Just ask the jackasses of the Westboro Baptist Church what happens when the tables are turned on fanatics like you. They needed the police to protect them from bikers and veterans who were offended by their protesting. Just because conservatives are generally civil to people like you doesn't mean that we don't have limits to our tolerance.
This is what leftists do. They poke...poke...poke...poke.., then someone gets fed up and busts their nose and they go crying to the first camera..."Conservatives are violent"...

Forum List

Back