Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

The supreme court ruled knowing that ending Roe would set triggered legislation in states that would immediately end Roe. So the court did take away a right.
Which happened in my state. But women here still have the right to murder their babies. They just need to drive a little farther to do it. Honestly, where I live, I could throw a stone and hit Minnesota, where the slaughter will go on unabated. No big deal.

Really, you need to try a little harder at reading comprehension.

They have the right to peacefully protest. Don't try defining things when your side defends a violent insurrection about nothing.
An Insurrection must be one for it to be defined as such. The violence in the cities were insurrections by the definition you are making. Both BLM and Antifa. Antifa even declared its own nation on several square blocks I believe in Seattle. Of course, like a third world nation they were begging for food and supplies after a few days. The people on Jan. 6 were closer to having bottle of booze in their hands than weapons. This is just another political ploy that is so old that it is decayed.

Beats me.
Well, to those of us who actually know the truth, the people who think the SCOTUS made abortion illegal are useful idiots repeating hysterical nonsense. Now you know.
I have never had an abortion, wanted one or needed one. How about you?
Irrelevant babble, that.

Since Kavanaugh lied about his stance on Roe v Wade being settled law and voted otherwise, he has limited his public access

Protestors finding where he is and mobilizing a protest is Kavanaughs own doing

If Kavanaugh wants to make himself accessible, maybe protestors would not have to target his home and where he eats
He defrauded congress and the American public.

Since our dysfunctional starfucker government doesn't care, the people are acting.

An Insurrection must be one for it to be defined as such. The violence in the cities were insurrections by the definition you are making. Both BLM and Antifa. Antifa even declared its own nation on several square blocks I believe in Seattle. Of course, like a third world nation they were begging for food and supplies after a few days. The people on Jan. 6 were closer to having bottle of booze in their hands than weapons. This is just another political ploy that is so old that it is decayed.
Wrong. We are seeing evidence that 1-6 was not what you claim and 93 percent of the Floyd protests wwere peaceful with much of the violence coming from right wing white nationalists who knew people would blame blacks.

Wrong. We are seeing evidence that 1-6 was not what you claim and 93 percent of the Floyd protests wwere peaceful with much of the violence coming from right wing white nationalists who knew people would blame blacks.
They would have blamed Jan 6 on BLM, but it was a sea of Lilly white trumpers, so that wasn't in the cards for them.

He defrauded congress and the American public.

Since our dysfunctional starfucker government doesn't care, the people are acting.
It amazes me that when you go before a court you have to swear to tell the truth

Judges have no such requirement

Where was the DC police?

Oh, wait...

EXACTLY. Why didn't the restaurant call the DC police? This is not protected free speech. You can't just harass and threaten the operation of a whole branch of the federal government--- that is sedition and terrorism. Why hasn't their group "Shutdown DC" been closed down, all its members arrested and charged with sedition? Where is our great commander Joe Biden? Will it take another GOP majority to restore law and order to this country and stop kowtowing to these children?

This is what leftists do. They poke...poke...poke...poke.., then someone gets fed up and busts their nose and they go crying to the first camera..."Conservatives are violent"...

I saw one film clip where a conservative had a sign, the lefty attacked him, destroyed the sign, and then the lefty and his retarded friends started screaming for the police because the conservative had a "club".

They are vile amoral monsters, scum of the earth.

Which happened in my state. But women here still have the right to murder their babies. They just need to drive a little farther to do it. Honestly, where I live, I could throw a stone and hit Minnesota, where the slaughter will go on unabated. No big deal.

Really, you need to try a little harder at reading comprehension.
My comprehension is fine. Those women weren't murdering babies. But mass shooters and others with guns are. Ask Marathon Mike, he'll tell you. So don't get all self righteous about zygotes but support weapons that kill children after they are born.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

After that incident if I was Kavanaugh all my future rulings in the Supreme Court would come down on the conservative side.

Therefore it is a good thing I am not an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.

Well, to those of us who actually know the truth, the people who think the SCOTUS made abortion illegal are useful idiots repeating hysterical nonsense. Now you know.

Irrelevant babble, that.
Hard for me to get into some deep argument on this gig. I read the decision. I have posted before, the RvW thing was a poorly crafted decision and this just turned it over to the states. Are you sure, you are addressing the correct member poster? You must be confused about something.

Kavanaugh said he understood the importance of the case.

“I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said. He said that the Supreme Court’s ruling in Planned Parenthood v. Casey added force to the court’s legal reasoning. It was “precedent on precedent,” he said.

No he didn't, only in the minds of liberals like yourself.
He would have never stated how he would have vote on a possible upcoming case.
No, he said it with is own mouth.

"Feinstein then outright asked Kavanaugh what he meant by “settled law” and whether he believed Roe v. Wade to be correct law. Kavanaugh said he believed it was “settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court” and should be “entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis,” the notion that precedents should not be overturned without strong reason."

Forum List

Back