Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

No, you happily storm statehouses with rifles and shut down highways to keep people from voting and try to overturn elections with violence.

Join us in reality, you embarrassing cultist.
That's some funny stuff there. The only people I remember doing that recently. Was the black panthers and Obama's doj let them go.

Schumer pissed off the other 50% of Americans, so he should pay also.
Schumer is already saying he has protesters outside his home

It is Snow flakes in the court who demand protection from the first amendment

That's some funny stuff there. The only people I remember doing that recently. Was the black panthers and Obama's doj let them go.
Because you are a freakish cultist who deletes memories that run counter to his bizarre cult fetishes. It's a coping mechanism.

He needs the same treatment.

Escalated.

By an order of magnitude

Schummer already has people protest outside his home

He doesn’t whine about it like the Snowflake Justices

He did tell the truth. All law is settled until it is overturned. Segregated schools were once settled law, are you for them?

Only Kavanaugh didn’t say that did he?

He stated repeatedly how Roe v Wade was settled law and that he would respect it

HE LIED

No, he said it with is own mouth.

"Feinstein then outright asked Kavanaugh what he meant by “settled law” and whether he believed Roe v. Wade to be correct law. Kavanaugh said he believed it was “settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court” and should be “entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis,” the notion that precedents should not be overturned without strong reason."

Note the portion of his testimony that I bolded. A bad decision not based upon anything enumerated in the Constitution is strong reason. Or would you prefer that Plessy vs Ferguson wasn't overturned as a bad decision?

Only Kavanaugh didn’t say that did he?

He stated repeatedly how Roe v Wade was settled law and that he would respect it

HE LIED
No, he didn't. He said the court needed "strong reason" to overturn previous decisions. The court had that in spades. As far as I know no justice candidate has ever stated how he or she would vote on any pending case.

Forum List

Back