Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Yes, Morton's, where you pay $51.50 for 8oz steak and $14.50 for iceberg lettuce. They cater to the elite and the Trumpers who claim to hate the elite are falling over themselves defending them.

Who gives a fuck what they charge? if you think it is too much, don't go. Who even gives a fuck if they cater to the "elite "?

There are places in my town that my wife and I eat at that people think cater to the "well off"...and guess what....THEY DO. And their food is fucking amazing and that is why we go

Yes, Morton's, where you pay $51.50 for 8oz steak and $14.50 for iceberg lettuce. They cater to the elite and the Trumpers who claim to hate the elite are falling over themselves defending them.
Especially "special" was when they paused from claiming the FBI is a commie deep state groomer cabal to praise the FBI for not looking into multiple accusations of sexual assault and the questionable financial past of Kavanaugh.

What a luxury it must be to be able to bend reality to your own personal delusions and fetishes.

Nothing better than getting to know the public one serves.
Yeah, especially when they get up in your face and you shoot them dead for threatening your life, huh? These little fantasy exchanges come to a natural conclusion at some point and if someone is going to lose, it shouldn't be a SCOTUS justice who was just doing their duty.

Yeah, especially when they get up in your face and you shoot them dead for threatening your life, huh? These little fantasy exchanges come to a natural conclusion at some point and if someone is going to lose, it shouldn't be a SCOTUS justice who was just doing their duty.
We can see the construction of the cult fantasy from the ground up, in this post.

50 feet and walls between protestors and Kavanaugh = getting in his face.

And thus, they justify and go right to cheering violence.

They don't even have control over this compulsive lying anymore.

The right to peacefully assemble and protest on a sidewalk, as is protected by the Constitution? Sure. Are you wishing to do away with parts of the Constitution?
This is a bullshit argument. ^^^

Justice Kavanaugh was being STALKED.

That is NOT "protest".

Stop abusing the English language

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You're under the delusion that these Proud Boys are tough guys. 🤣
They obviously are tough guys. I don't see any blm/antifa punks harassing them. I've seen them disperse the blm/antifa vermin by just showing up.

They obviously are tough guys. I don't see any blm/antifa punks harassing them. I've seen them disperse the blm/antifa vermin by just showing up.
Is THAT why they used halfwit hillbillies to attack police at the capitol,, while they shouted orders? Is that why they put an unarmed women at the tip of the spear?

Fascinating.

That was not in the article either. It did not say Justice Kavanaugh was threatened at the restaurant, nor did he find it necessary to pull a gun and shoot somebody. Alarmist posts can be fun, but get real. It is not germane as it is not what happened. Nobody known to be threatened at the restaurant and nobody brandishing a pistol much less shooting somebody for the heck of it, lacking any threat, as the article stated, Justice Kavanaugh did not see or hear the protestors outside, sounds like he may have been unaware until after the main course.

That was not in the article either. It did not say Justice Kavanaugh was threatened at the restaurant, nor did he find it necessary to pull a gun and shoot somebody. Alarmist posts can be fun, but get real. It is not germane as it is not what happened. Nobody known to be threatened at the restaurant and nobody brandishing a pistol much less shooting somebody for the heck of it, lacking any threat, as the article stated, Justice Kavanaugh did not see or hear the protestors outside, sounds like he may have been unaware until after the main course.
The dinner seemed like such a great idea at the time.

Then the cost of staying became apparent, so they terminated it.

If that was what it's about, you might have a point. Too bad you're totally ignoring the real point. That's because you're a failure at this.

Do tell, what is the nuance biologically?
Well whatever method you want to use to determine biological sex, whether it's chromosomes or sex organs there is a certain percentage of the population that doesn't fit neatly into those categories, from people with xyy chromosomes who typically develope normal male features, with male sex organs who are able to have children to people born with xy chromosomes, develop typically female physical appearances but can have a combination of internal sex organs including gonads instead of ovaries.
Biologically speaking, is this a woman?

View attachment 668147
See. It's you with the simple picture book view of biology. I couldn't of picked a better way to demonstrate that then you have right here. You could be standing right next to someone who looked physically like a woman and yet had xy chromosomes, a vagina and internal testicles and you'd never be the wiser.

Last edited:
Okay, well Schumer made threats to Kavanaugh talking he will pay. So we need an investigation into his involvement with the guy that tried to kill Kavanaugh and protesters following his every move. Even death threats, you agree? I mean he has to live with the consequences right?
Looks like Schumer was right

Kavanaugh is paying. The public is outraged and Kavanaugh is paying the price every time he shows his face in public

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

If I recall, back in the 1990s, the SCOTUS ruled that people protesting outside the homes of abortion clinic workers was protected free speech. If that is protected, then the protests outside the homes of the Justices is protected too.

Forum List

Back