Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Lying tyrant Brett Kavanaugh has turned Idiocrasy into reality. Now the only the stupid & poor will have forced gestation creating more poverty while successful people will fly to free states to terminate their pregnancy, thus reducing our intelligent gifted birthrate.

Lying tyrant Brett Kavanaugh has turned Idiocrasy into reality. Now the only the stupid & poor will have forced gestation creating more poverty while successful people will fly to free states to terminate their pregnancy, thus reducing our gifted birthrate.

Right.

I mean, giving people the right to vote about these things is democracy.

And democracy is a threat to our democracy - according to you Nazis.

Isn't self-government what we have? Don't you vote?

a female has the right to SELF govern .... now read slowly................................

...................................................................................................................................

her SELF.

the people…they elect representatives that can make laws…moreover could make an amendment

ummm.... the female has a right to self determination. not anybody else. yet you sure enjoy that 14th amendment right, don'tcha little fella?

You don't understand the 14th Amendment.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

ya, i do.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

ya, i do.
Gee, I don't see anything in there about abortion. Do you believe the guys who wrote that Amendment were including abortion?

ummm.... the female has a right to self determination. not anybody else. yet you sure enjoy that 14th amendment right, don'tcha little fella?
they do….but that doesn’t mean you gett to do whatever you want. I am not sure you really know what that means in legal theory.

i don’t have a right to smoke meth in my house because i have a right to self determination

So both the Space Force and the Air Force are unconstitutional?
The reason they didn't make a list is because they knew it would be outdated quickly. That's why they make a general and forceful statement. If it seems like it covers a right, then it does. Apparently we only read the second amendment that way, though.

Hang those idiots who can't even focus on what the ruling was all about. It was about who's responsible. The Constitution is clear some things fall into the State choide category. And the Justices are innocent of all the stupid stuff coming out of Maxine Water's cauldron of evil doing.
We don't do that, hanging our political opponents in this country, it is entirely too right wing authoritarian and against our laws and Constitution, but those drawbacks, mean little to trumpers out there.

We don't do that, hanging our political opponents in this country, it is entirely too right wing authoritarian and against our laws and Constitution, but those drawbacks, mean little to trumpers out there.
But they think they are saving the country from literal evil. Just ask them. They probably feel hanging is too good for their political opponents.

Bernie Sanders' sycophants do worse than that. They shoot people, don't they? READ: Bernie Sanders Says James Hodgkinson Was Campaign Volunteer And he'd have killed Scalise had not a secret service/bodyguard not killed Hodgkinson first. They found a list in his upper pocket with Congressman Steve Scalise's name at the top of his kill list, and other Republican Congressional leaders below.

Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials.​
The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed. Fox News reported after this story that Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. Scott DesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members. EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body

Forum List

Back