Brexit dividend - 160000 vacancies in social care, Here come the filipinos

Bring them in, hire them and pay them well, life goes on and quit worrying about people's skin color, God loves them all.
These people cant come quickly enough. It does bug me that we leave developing countries short of key personnel.

Brexit is quite far reaching, it's caused a 4,250,000 health care worker shortage world wide. How do you think a referendum caused this?
Still trying to find a silver lining Captain ?
Good for you .Brexit has been a fucking disaster that has put up prices and made us all poorer.
And there is still damage to be done whrn that headcase truss gets in.

This is a tough one to take for the racist trash who voted for brexit. The whole point of btrxit was to kick out the foreigners. Especially the darkies.

And so it came to pass that we are now mass recruiting in the third world to replace all the foreigners who went home.

Bad for our services but also bad for our economy. These people were talented and they worked hard and paid taxes. Now they are gone and sensible people are asking why.
The British are as thick as shit.

View attachment 684579

This makes FOUR (4) threads, now that you have started, on the same stupid subject; in which you bemoan the fact that your shithole of a country has chosen to remain an independent, sovereign country, rather than surrender itself to rule from a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

Perhaps you should just leave the UK, and move to some country that is more in line with what you want; some country that is subjugated by a foreign power, in which it own people are given little say in how they are to be governed.

Still trying to find a silver lining Captain ?
Good for you .Brexit has been a fucking disaster that has put up prices and made us all poorer.
And there is still damage to be done whrn that headcase truss gets in.
No silver lining at all, it's just bakes like you that are so gullible to the shit in the news about Brexit. Just insert brain and check out a few facts before going in hook line sinker.

Don't tell me, inflation was Boris's fault, despite it being rampant across the planet. It's people with your type of mentality that's a burden and slows society down.

This is a tough one to take for the racist trash who voted for brexit. The whole point of btrxit was to kick out the foreigners. Especially the darkies.

And so it came to pass that we are now mass recruiting in the third world to replace all the foreigners who went home.

Bad for our services but also bad for our economy. These people were talented and they worked hard and paid taxes. Now they are gone and sensible people are asking why.
The British are as thick as shit.

View attachment 684579

Yeah, they never thought anything through, did they? Just "Yeah, we're English, everything always works out well for us"

No silver lining at all, it's just bakes like you that are so gullible to the shit in the news about Brexit. Just insert brain and check out a few facts before going in hook line sinker.

Don't tell me, inflation was Boris's fault, despite it being rampant across the planet. It's people with your type of mentality that's a burden and slows society down.
Not just Boeis. All those brexit wankers share responsibility, The UK is closing down as businesses are getting thir gas bills. Ireland is about to blow up because of brexit crap.

Perhaps you could outline the benefits we are enjoying.?

This makes FOUR (4) threads, now that you have started, on the same stupid subject; in which you bemoan the fact that your shithole of a country has chosen to remain an independent, sovereign country, rather than surrender itself to rule from a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

Perhaps you should just leave the UK, and move to some country that is more in line with what you want; some country that is subjugated by a foreign power, in which it own people are given little say in how they are to be governed.
This is the only thread on this subject dopey. Perhaps you should read them before making yourself look stupid.
Or do you use your head to knock those nails in ?

This is the only thread on this subject dopey. Perhaps you should read them before making yourself look stupid.
Or do you use your head to knock those nails in ?

I count three other threads on exactly the same subject, which is that you wish your country was ruled over by a distant, unaccountable power, rather than being a sovereign, self-ruled country.

The only difference between any of these threads is in which way you want a foreign power to impose its will on your country, rather that leaving it to your own legitimate government.

And now, on searching a different way, it appears that there are several more such threads that I previously did not notice.

Instead of all these different, stupid threads, that are all the same damn complaint, you should just start one stupid thread, about how you hate the fact that you live in a sovereign country that governs itself rather than allowing itself to be ruled over by a foreign power.

The point is that brexiters wanted Brexit to "take back control", which is a euphemism for "we don't like foreigners".
So, they got Brexit, meaning Poles and Spaniards can't legally work in the country.

Instead the UK will give visas to Filipinos because there's a crisis in the NHS.
Ok, suppose the UK prefers Filipino guest workers/immigrants to Poles and Spaniards. So? Clearly that would be based on experience with the different groups, not some innate racism. Now that the ACA has us looking for a new doctor ever few years, I always look for an Asian doctor. Because my experience tell me they are a better fit for my needs.

Now, the U.S. policy of preferring brown immigrants to white immigrants is clearly racist, so maybe we should focus on our own house and let Tommy stress out about the UK.

Ok, suppose the UK prefers Filipino guest workers/immigrants to Poles and Spaniards. So? Clearly that would be based on experience with the different groups, not some innate racism. Now that the ACA has us looking for a new doctor ever few years, I always look for an Asian doctor. Because my experience tell me they are a better fit for my needs.

Now, the U.S. policy of preferring brown immigrants to white immigrants is clearly racist, so maybe we should focus on our own house and let Tommy stress out about the UK.
The UK public are not capable of making that choice. It has never been put to them. They voted for brexit but had very little understanding of what itt meant.
Complex issues cannot be reduced to a single yes or no question.

I count three other threads on exactly the same subject, which is that you wish your country was ruled over by a distant, unaccountable power, rather than being a sovereign, self-ruled country.

The only difference between any of these threads is in which way you want a foreign power to impose its will on your country, rather that leaving it to your own legitimate government.

And now, on searching a different way, it appears that there are several more such threads that I previously did not notice.

Instead of all these different, stupid threads, that are all the same damn complaint, you should just start one stupid thread, about how you hate the fact that you live in a sovereign country that governs itself rather than allowing itself to be ruled over by a foreign power.
Yes there are 4 threads thee all on a different subject.You are a real dummy. Go back to taking pervy pix of Mrs Blaylock.. Dopey fuck.

The UK public are not capable of making that choice. It has never been put to them. They voted for brexit but had very little understanding of what itt meant.
Complex issues cannot be reduced to a single yes or no question.
In the case of Brexit it clearly was reduced to a yes or no question. Or more correctly, a two choice question:

1661003679062.png

It was yes or no to join that union, and it was a yes or no to leave it. I have no say in it, and I'm happy to keep my mouth shut either way.

I'm only annoyed that the U.S. military is still providing protection to the "United States of Europe," when it is larger than us by over a hundred million people.

In the case of Brexit it clearly was reduced to a yes or no question. Or more correctly, a two choice question:

View attachment 684963

It was yes or no to join that union, and it was a yes or no to leave it. I have no say in it, and I'm happy to keep my mouth shut either way.

I'm only annoyed that the U.S. military is still providing protection to the "United States of Europe," when it is larger than us by over a hundred million people.

View attachment 684963

The US wont go to war without European support.Iraq and the Stan being the latest examples. It cuts both ways.

Not just Boeis. All those brexit wankers share responsibility, The UK is closing down as businesses are getting thir gas bills. Ireland is about to blow up because of brexit crap.

Perhaps you could outline the benefits we are enjoying.?
You are a retarded bell end. Gas across the planet is sky high.

We are enjoying sovereignty you thick ****.

The sky is green, that's Brexit
The hamster exploded. That's Brexit.
Loaf of bread increased. That's Brexit.
Care home closed down. That's Brexit.

I wish Remoaners would fuck off to another country and let the UK prosper instead of dragging us down claiming benefits. It's sputum like you that's the bane on UK society. Can't you just fuck off to France or Germany? Please go, I'll buy you a plane ticket.

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living?

What do you contribute to society?

What is your lofty profession, from which you presume to look down on mine?

The UK doesn't prefer Filipinos to Poles and Spaniards though. The racists prefer the Poles and Spaniards because of their skin colour. The remainers prefer Poles and Spaniards because they're EU.

Forum List

Back