'BREXIT Is Proof Trump Wll Be Next President'

This is what many Brits are doing today. Hopefully Americans will be doing the same thing in November:

1b6.jpg

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

:p

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

'Brexit is proof that Donald Trump will be the next president'

Why don't you tune into whatever electronic medium you have available that will show OUR stock market open in about 10 minutes, and get back to us on how great an idea this is for Britain, the U.S. and OUR economy and the rest of the planet?

If a meat puppet faggot like obozo can be president, AND RE-ELECTED

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution.

And just think....If Trump is elected we will have the first sitting president to be on trial for a $40,000,000 consumer fraud scheme. Proud yet?

(And please, don't throw Bill Clinton in as a comparison. He did not spend a day in court, was not charged with a crime by an AG, he was impeached for lying under oath about sex with a woman not his wife.)
I can't wait to read your posts after the FBI MOABS Hillary.
They will be very amusing.
DRIP DRIP DRIP
News from The Associated Press

There are no charges filed against Hillary. None yet. Whereas the Supreme Court of NY ruled that Trump committed fraud and handed the case over to the NY AG to prosecute in March. The trial will most likely begin early winter 2016 or first of 2017.

But you just keep on masturbatin' over what the FBI may or may not do to Hillary.

There's nothing funnier than an idiot who calls another person an idiot based on their own idiocy....

Psst....research logical fallacy some more.

psst...reality check: you are the only one between the two of us who is calling someone an idiot...that is to say resorted to ad hominem attacks which you so detested as a leftist trait.

That's ok, I don't expect coherency from conservatives .
Oh I happily engage in ad hominem when it suits me. But it isn't my ONLY tactic. And I actually know what it is, and how to use it to great effect. Would you like a lesson or two? This lesson was free. Subsequent lessons will cost you.

Ok you win, you are just too smart of a cookie for me :bye1:

More like the cookie crumbles.

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

'The ground squirrels can see their own shadows' .. PROOF that Donald Trump will be the next president. :lol:

Ignore the polls and all political benchmarks .. pay more attention to squirrels and what the Brits narrowly did. :lol:

In Scotland apparently gleefully unaware the Scots voted 68% to stay. LOL
Yes, Donald Trump is remarkably influential across the world, especially in Scotland. I'm sure they heard him loud and clear, Wait! what?

This is what many Brits are doing today. Hopefully Americans will be doing the same thing in November:

1b6.jpg

Except of course it was liberals who's position was to succeed from EU, other than that you totally nailed it :eusa_doh:

So all you have are ad hominem attacks. Typical of the jello minded left. See, I can ad hominem with the best of them...the difference is mine don't come off as vapid sour grapes.

The world is recognizing progressive globalists for the disgusting garbage they are. Take your sad self off to cuba, guatemala or afghanistan if you want to immerse yourself in hate, stupidity, disease and death. We embrace a culture of freedom. Adios.

ad hominem?

WFkrzw.jpg

It's a buzz word she picked up from her fellow right wing idiots. There's another one on here just like her that repeats, "far left wing drones" like a parrot on acid.
You LWNJs sure like to project, don't you?

1b6.jpg

Except of course it was liberals who's position was to succeed from EU, other than that you totally nailed it :eusa_doh:

But it's our so-called-liberals (who are actually just totalitarian fascists) who are crying in the US.

Brits still consider liberals the protectors of...well...liberty.

1b6.jpg

Liberals hate nationalism and love the international big government that the EU represents.

I watched quite a bit of BBC last night. They were defining it as a Left - Right vote with the Leave being Ring and the Remain being Left.

In Scotland apparently gleefully unaware the Scots voted 68% to stay. LOL
Yes, Donald Trump is remarkably influential across the world, especially in Scotland. I'm sure they heard him loud and clear, Wait! what?

:lol: Yup, the Scots just love Trump

Donald Trump flies in for Scotland visit as protesters converge on Turnberry
Demonstrations including aerial banner and mariachi band planned at golf resort, while Scottish leaders refuse to meet presumptive Republican candidate
Donald Trump flies in for Scotland visit as protesters converge on Turnberry

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland
Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

It's not about Trump. He is just the ends to a means.

• People are sick of uncontrollable immigration
  • People are sick of people who have no idea what they are going through controlling their lives
  • People are tired of government micromanaging their lives
In England they banned electric tea kettles and certain toasters - Global warming????????

So all you have are ad hominem attacks. Typical of the jello minded left. See, I can ad hominem with the best of them...the difference is mine don't come off as vapid sour grapes.

The world is recognizing progressive globalists for the disgusting garbage they are. Take your sad self off to cuba, guatemala or afghanistan if you want to immerse yourself in hate, stupidity, disease and death. We embrace a culture of freedom. Adios.

ad hominem?

WFkrzw.jpg

It's a buzz word she picked up from her fellow right wing idiots. There's another one on here just like her that repeats, "far left wing drones" like a parrot on acid.
You LWNJs sure like to project, don't you?

No, there really is somebody on here who uses the phrase "...far left wing drones" every time she posts. Every single time.

Forum List

Back