'BREXIT Is Proof Trump Wll Be Next President'

Some might say that, from the Republican program toward the present administration of, "No! Nothing!", we now move to a Republican campaign of "Know nothing".

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

:p

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

'Brexit is proof that Donald Trump will be the next president'

If you found a tortilla chip in the shape of a tortilla chip, you'd think it was proof that Trump is going to win.

If you found a tortilla chip in the shape of a tortilla chip, you'd think it was proof that Trump is going to win.

Actually I do not believe this - I just posted what others are reporting, but thanks for the Friday Humor.

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

Why don't you tune into whatever electronic medium you have available that will show OUR stock market open in about 10 minutes, and get back to us on how great an idea this is for Britain, the U.S. and OUR economy and the rest of the planet?

If a meat puppet faggot like obozo can be president, AND RE-ELECTED

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution.

And just think....If Trump is elected we will have the first sitting president to be on trial for a $40,000,000 consumer fraud scheme. Proud yet?

(And please, don't throw Bill Clinton in as a comparison. He did not spend a day in court, was not charged with a crime by an AG, he was impeached for lying under oath about sex with a woman not his wife.)
I can't wait to read your posts after the FBI MOABS Hillary.
They will be very amusing.
DRIP DRIP DRIP
News from The Associated Press

Apples and oranges.

Unless you compare the uneducated, lower-class xenophobes that steered the UK in a bad direction.

Oh look, more. You are the original one trick pony. Well, the not-so-original one trick pony...

You incorrectly use the words ad hominem...refused correction, and have now resorted to ad hominem.

Have you attended Trump University by chance?

Last edited:

Actually I do not believe this - I just posted what others are reporting, but thanks for the Friday Humor.

I'm always good for a laugh. Sometimes, it's not just laughing at me, either.
Has anyone ever told you that you look JUST like Jack Ryan?! :p

If it's the iteration married to the Kiera Knightly version of Caroline Ryan then I'm good with it! Good. With. It.

Oh look, more. You are the original one trick pony. Well, the not-so-original one trick pony...

You incorrectly use the words ad hominem...refused correction, and have now resorted to ad hominem.

Very Trump-like brilliance.
There's nothing funnier than an idiot who calls another person an idiot based on their own idiocy....

Psst....research logical fallacy some more.

Very Trump-like brilliance.
There's nothing funnier than an idiot who calls another person an idiot based on their own idiocy....

Koshergirl, we call you an idiot because, well, you're an idiot. Britain is out. So is Trump. Try to not let your vag cry about it.

In Scotland apparently gleefully unaware the Scots voted 68% to stay. LOL

psst...reality check: you are the only one between the two of us who is calling someone an idiot...that is to say resorted to ad hominem attacks which you so detested as a leftist trait.

That's ok, I don't expect coherency from conservatives .

psst...reality check: you are the only one between the two of us who is calling someone an idiot...that is to say resorted to ad hominem attacks which you so detested as a leftist trait.

Oh I happily engage in ad hominem when it suits me. But it isn't my ONLY tactic. And I actually know what it is, and how to use it to great effect. Would you like a lesson or two? This lesson was free. Subsequent lessons will cost you.

Oh I happily engage in ad hominem when it suits me. But it isn't my ONLY tactic. And I actually know what it is, and how to use it to great effect. Would you like a lesson or two? This lesson was free. Subsequent lessons will cost you.

Ok you win, you are just too smart of a cookie for me :bye1:

Five reasons Brexit could signal Trump winning the White House - BBC News

Angry electorate

Globalisation

Immigration

Lost pride

Populism

For elaboration, please visit excellent link above. ;)

Forum List

Back