🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brian Kemp is mighty PO’d

Yet he refused to follow his oath and make sure GA election laws were followed. Go figure.
He was a prime reason why Georgia turned over on their back and became a tool of the seditionists.
And that Georgia will be the place where this vital senate run off will be makes me anxious, to say the least.
Kemp and Raffensperger are the Batman and Robin of conniving thieving anti Trumpers.

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

That is still be litigated, but a judge can't override the US Constitution.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

So now you want to follow what Europeans are doing.

I do, stop mass mail voting, require proof of citizenship to register and require ID for any form of voting. Would those be bad things?

In an Arizona voting case, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that states are obligated to permit registration for federal elections using the federal form, which does not require documentary proof of citizenship. States may have their own form, but they must be willing to accept the federal form. Trump’s spokesperson didn’t respond to our request for evidence, but he specified "federal elections" in his statement.

The black robes are full of shit

of course only citizens should be allowed to vote

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

I do, stop mass mail voting, require proof of citizenship to register and require ID for any form of voting. Would those be bad things?

In an Arizona voting case, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that states are obligated to permit registration for federal elections using the federal form, which does not require documentary proof of citizenship. States may have their own form, but they must be willing to accept the federal form. Trump’s spokesperson didn’t respond to our request for evidence, but he specified "federal elections" in his statement.

I know what is, but that wasn't the question, was it?

Don't you have to do those things now, I do every time I vote.

Are you saying you provided proof of citizenship when you registered?

Court records prove you're a liar. Did the SOS illegally enter into a consent decree to alter signature verification requirements, yes or no?
No.
Show me the court records that demonstrate the consent decree was illegal.

Trump’s shitty legal team has lost basically every case you’ve filed but still think you’re right

This is what the judge who heard the lawsuit on this said:

Recognizing that Secretary Raffensperger is “the state’s chief election official,” the General Assembly enacted legislation permitting him (in his official capacity) to “formulate, adopt, and promulgate such rules and regulations, consistent with law, as will be conducive to the fair, legal, and orderly conduct of primaries and elections.” The Settlement Agreement is a manifestation of Secretary Raffensperger’s statutorily granted authority.
Court records prove you're a liar. Did the SOS illegally enter into a consent decree to alter signature verification requirements, yes or no?
No.

Trump’s shitty legal team has lost basically every case you’ve filed but still think you’re right

Recognizing that Secretary Raffensperger is “the state’s chief election official,” the General Assembly enacted legislation permitting him (in his official capacity) to “formulate, adopt, and promulgate such rules and regulations, consistent with law, as will be conducive to the fair, legal, and orderly conduct of primaries and elections.” The Settlement Agreement is a manifestation of Secretary Raffensperger’s statutorily granted authority.

The fact is the agreement was inconsistent with the law. The law lays out very specific requirements for absentee ballots and those requirements were essentially waived by the SOS. One judges opinion doesn't change the facts.

This is not "one" judge's opinion Trumpling.
It is NINETY judges' opinions, 8 of which are TRUMP judges.
You lost - Now be a good sport and concede like a MAN!

There weren't ninety cases filed in GA, get a grip man.

I didn't say they were MAGA-man. Ya gotta admit, it's a horrible record.
Would you start a quarterback who had 1 win against 90 losses? Would you even keep him on your team??
And now he's talking about Sidney Fucking Powell as a special prosecutor.
Just quit while you're behind please.

Last edited:

I provided a birth certificate to Oregon DMV who then auto-registered me.
Your claims that non-citizens vote is Pants on Fire material.

I don’t understand Kemp. He’s refusing to call out the President. He stood up to pressure to corrupt the constitution but can’t stand up for his family by calling out Trump. His career as a Republican is dead. He might as well go out with his nut sack in place. What the hell?

He's still sucking up to Trump despite being called every name in the book. That is disturbing.

I had did the same. A birth certificate is required.

No.

No.

The fact is the agreement was inconsistent with the law. The law lays out very specific requirements for absentee ballots and those requirements were essentially waived by the SOS. One judges opinion doesn't change the facts.

This is not "one" judge's opinion Trumpling.
It is NINETY judges' opinions, 8 of which are TRUMP judges.
You lost - Now be a good sport and concede like a MAN!

There weren't ninety cases filed in GA, get a grip man.

I didn't say they were MAGA-man. Ya gotta admit, it's a horrible record.
Would you start a quarterback who had 1 win against 90 losses? Would you even keep him on your team??
And now he's talking about Sidney Fucking Powell as a special prosecutor.
Just quit while you're behind please.

Damn, you're not very smart commie. What I wouldn't do is count every loss in the conference against him. A very small portion of those cases were filed by Trump attorneys. I know, facts don't support your commie propaganda so you chose to lie. Typical commie.

Damn, you keep proving your ignorance. Here's one example, there are many more.

US Attorney Matthew GT Martin announced charges against 19 North Carolina residents for voting as non-citizens, based on a years-long investigation by the Homeland Security Investigations Office in Raleigh. Three of the defendants — a 65-year-old woman from Mexico, a 52-year-old man from Costa Rica and a 57-year-old man from Tobago — live in Winston-Salem.

The 19 defendants, from 16 countries spanning the world from Latin America to Asia and residing in dozens of counties across the North Carolina central Piedmont, are all accused of voting in the 2016 election as non-citizens, which carries a maximum sentence of up to a year in prison. Others are also charged with making false statements on voter registration applications and making false statements about their immigration status.

I had did the same. A birth certificate is required.

Me thinks you might want to edit that first sentence.

"I had did the same." ..................ROFLMAO

US Attorney Matthew GT Martin announced charges against 19 North Carolina residents for voting as non-citizens, based on a years-long investigation by the Homeland Security Investigations Office in Raleigh. Three of the defendants — a 65-year-old woman from Mexico, a 52-year-old man from Costa Rica and a 57-year-old man from Tobago — live in Winston-Salem.

The 19 defendants, from 16 countries spanning the world from Latin America to Asia and residing in dozens of counties across the North Carolina central Piedmont, are all accused of voting in the 2016 election as non-citizens, which carries a maximum sentence of up to a year in prison. Others are also charged with making false statements on voter registration applications and making false statements about their immigration status.

Wow, you found and convicted NINETEEN? That's bigly YUUUUUGE man. Good for you. 99.999% of illegals wouldn't dare attempt to vote. It would mean immediate deportation if they are caught, and they are caught MOST of the time.

Can noncitizens vote in U.S. elections?
Registration for voting in federal elections is reserved for U.S. citizens, according to the National Council of State Legislatures. The right to vote in local municipal or town elections has been extended to noncitizens in 11 states.​
Whether voting by mail or in-person, registrants voting in a federal election supply evidence of their residence, a signature or another form of verification when submitting a ballot, according to Robert Brandon, founder of the Fair Elections Center.​
"The handful of times when people try to do something, they're caught and they’re indicted. ... It’s only a handful of individuals and that’s not going to change an election," Brandon told USA TODAY about voter fraud.​
Agresti argues some noncitizens manage to vote in federal elections despite preventive measures. But allegations of voter fraud by noncitizens tend to be "exaggerated or unfounded," according to a 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice, a center-left institute. Few people purposefully register to vote if they are knowingly ineligible.​
"Given that the penalty (not only criminal prosecution, but deportation) is so severe, and the payoff (one incremental vote) is so minimal for any individual voter, it makes sense that extremely few non-citizens would attempt to vote, knowing that doing so is illegal," the Brennan Center observed.​

Wow, you found and convicted NINETEEN? That's bigly YUUUUUGE man. Good for you. 99.999% of illegals wouldn't dare attempt to vote. It would mean immediate deportation if they are caught, and they are caught MOST of the time.

Can noncitizens vote in U.S. elections?
Registration for voting in federal elections is reserved for U.S. citizens, according to the National Council of State Legislatures. The right to vote in local municipal or town elections has been extended to noncitizens in 11 states.​
Whether voting by mail or in-person, registrants voting in a federal election supply evidence of their residence, a signature or another form of verification when submitting a ballot, according to Robert Brandon, founder of the Fair Elections Center.​
"The handful of times when people try to do something, they're caught and they’re indicted. ... It’s only a handful of individuals and that’s not going to change an election," Brandon told USA TODAY about voter fraud.​
Agresti argues some noncitizens manage to vote in federal elections despite preventive measures. But allegations of voter fraud by noncitizens tend to be "exaggerated or unfounded," according to a 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice, a center-left institute. Few people purposefully register to vote if they are knowingly ineligible.​
"Given that the penalty (not only criminal prosecution, but deportation) is so severe, and the payoff (one incremental vote) is so minimal for any individual voter, it makes sense that extremely few non-citizens would attempt to vote, knowing that doing so is illegal," the Brennan Center observed.​

Thanks for admitting you lied when you said this:
Stupid fucking commie.

Thanks for admitting you lied when you said this:
Stupid fucking commie.

Ignorant, subservient Trumptard. I said that there is no such thing as a level of illegal votes of any kind that could change the result of an election. IOW - WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD. Go play on the freeway.

Wow, now the back peddling and equivocation comes. I quoted exactly what you said, stop trying to deny it. Now that you've laid out your dishonesty for all the world to see, my work here is done. Now run along commie and play with yourself, I won't be bumping your stupid little thread again.

Forum List

Back