🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brian Kemp is mighty PO’d

I know trump voters did not lose
No one who voted lost. Each of us had our vote counted, much to the dismay of Trump and many of his supporters who have been fighting non-stop to take away the votes of others.

Yes, but when the law as imposed by partisan judges is an ass men lose respect for it
There were dozens of judges involved and the results were basically unanimous. Many of whom were appointed by Republicans, some of which were Trump appointees.

At some point in time, the weary “partisan judges” narrative runs face first into reality. This is just a weak excuse for a failed narrative.

Since we are a nation of laws, not of men, the opinion of whatever faction you claim to belong to is irrelevant. You don’t get to decide.

On the one hand, The behavior of election denialists is deplorable to an unforgivable degree.

On the other hand, for Kemp it is karma for being a far-right corporatist stooge.

Link. And they stopped observers from doing either, hence the request for the signature audit. Explain how they challenge a signature they can't get close enough to see.
Observers don’t match signature, poll workers do.

Each state is different but I’m pretty sure in Georgia that’s done before Election Day.

Observers can watch all phases of the election and make challenges when something untoward is observed. But they were kept too far away to see anything.

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

That is still be litigated, but a judge can't override the US Constitution.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

So now you want to follow what Europeans are doing.

I do, stop mass mail voting, require proof of citizenship to register and require ID for any form of voting. Would those be bad things?

I know trump voters did not lose
No one who voted lost. Each of us had our vote counted, much to the dismay of Trump and many of his supporters who have been fighting non-stop to take away the votes of others.

So you want the votes of the dead, non-citizens and the ineligible to be counted, got it.

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

That is still be litigated, but a judge can't override the US Constitution.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

So now you want to follow what Europeans are doing.

I do, stop mass mail voting, require proof of citizenship to register and require ID for any form of voting. Would those be bad things?

In an Arizona voting case, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that states are obligated to permit registration for federal elections using the federal form, which does not require documentary proof of citizenship. States may have their own form, but they must be willing to accept the federal form. Trump’s spokesperson didn’t respond to our request for evidence, but he specified "federal elections" in his statement.

Forum List

Back