🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brian Kemp is mighty PO’d

Well for a start, no observers were thrown out, that has been roundly debunked.
Denied is not the same as debunked
He was willing to go out and tell the truth that they didn’t want to hear and suffer the consequences.
Kemp had just dropped the ball

you dont expect a politician to admit that do you?

Q: Does Donald know that this BS is not only dangerous, but hurting the R candidates in the runoff?
A: Nope, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass.

Kemp is a pussy who is hiding behind his daughter’s skirt

I dont think he can get elected in georgia agsin unless the democrats decide to cheat for him

which they will not do

So kick the greatest GOP fraudster in US history to the curb - It will be a VERY good thing! :laughing0301:

Court records prove you're a liar. Did the SOS illegally enter into a consent decree to alter signature verification requirements, yes or no?
No.
Show me the court records that demonstrate the consent decree was illegal.

Trump’s shitty legal team has lost basically every case you’ve filed but still think you’re right

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.

This is what the judge who heard the lawsuit on this said:

Recognizing that Secretary Raffensperger is “the state’s chief election official,” the General Assembly enacted legislation permitting him (in his official capacity) to “formulate, adopt, and promulgate such rules and regulations, consistent with law, as will be conducive to the fair, legal, and orderly conduct of primaries and elections.” The Settlement Agreement is a manifestation of Secretary Raffensperger’s statutorily granted authority.
Court records prove you're a liar. Did the SOS illegally enter into a consent decree to alter signature verification requirements, yes or no?
No.

Trump’s shitty legal team has lost basically every case you’ve filed but still think you’re right

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.

Recognizing that Secretary Raffensperger is “the state’s chief election official,” the General Assembly enacted legislation permitting him (in his official capacity) to “formulate, adopt, and promulgate such rules and regulations, consistent with law, as will be conducive to the fair, legal, and orderly conduct of primaries and elections.” The Settlement Agreement is a manifestation of Secretary Raffensperger’s statutorily granted authority.

The fact is the agreement was inconsistent with the law. The law lays out very specific requirements for absentee ballots and those requirements were essentially waived by the SOS. One judges opinion doesn't change the facts.

This is not "one" judge's opinion Trumpling.
It is NINETY judges' opinions, 8 of which are TRUMP judges.
You lost - Now be a good sport and concede like a MAN!

Last edited:
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

That is still be litigated, but a judge can't override the US Constitution.

No.

The fact is the agreement was inconsistent with the law. The law lays out very specific requirements for absentee ballots and those requirements were essentially waived by the SOS. One judges opinion doesn't change the facts.

It certainly doesn’t sound inconsistent. It was an agreement made by the general assembly to grant him him the authority to formulate election rules and procedures, in accordance with the law, on state elections. This kind of delegation occurs all the time at all branches of governmentand is perfectly lawful.

Trump lost.
You don’t expect him to admit that, do you?

If there were election fraud to prosecute, they’d be doing it. There isn’t. Trump can say whatever he wants on Twitter. When it comes to a court of law, where you can’t say anything, these allegations melt away.

The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

Is it? Litigation seems to be fading away after nearly 60 sequential losses.

But yeah, next time, right?

As one judge put it, you’re confusing the method and the means. The constitution says the legislature determines the method of choosing electors. The legislature says the method is by popular vote. The means, meaning how exactly votes are processed, is the duty of the executive.

I bet you don’t even know what rules were supposedly changed by the consent decree. Do you?

Well for a start, no observers were thrown out, that has been roundly debunked.
Denied is not the same as debunked
He was willing to go out and tell the truth that they didn’t want to hear and suffer the consequences.

It isn’t denied when it is factual. It is debunked.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

Yup, even in the states Donald won!

Q: Does Donald know that this BS is not only dangerous, but hurting the R candidates in the runoff?
A: Nope, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass.

Maybe the SOB should got to Walmart and buy a spine and a pair of balls.

Kemp and his S of S pulled out all the stops to make sure it was harder for black and brown folks to vote. There were the usual purges and shutting down of polling places and pulling drop boxes in heavily D districts. You naysayers could use some of Kemp and Raffenspurger's spine.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Also explain the record turnout.
What is there to explain about that?

You can't claim voter suppression and have a record turnout, one disproves the other.

No it doesn't - Not in the slightest. The rejection of Rump was overwhelming to the point where the worst kind of voter suppression came up short.

Just can't let go of the propaganda, can ya commie? You commies have been making the same lame suppression claims time and time again, while more and more vote every election. And you're too stupid to understand the two are incompatible.

People that are still searching under their beds for commies in the 21st century forfeit the right to call anybody stupid.

Says the commie who dearly loves the politicians you decide who and who is not essential. How long before you're welding people in their homes to die?

Brian Kemp is one of the world’s greatest election fraudsters and he did everything in his power to make it harder for black folk to vote.

You mean he followed the laws on the books passed by the Democratic Party?

Since when was Georgia controlled by Democrats? Hey, I'm old - Perhaps my memory is failing. ;-)

Or perhaps you're just ignorant which is equally probable. The law that allowed them to purge the voter rolls was passed in the late 90s by a Democratic state legislature and a Democratic governor. Georgia had Democratic governors for 130 straight years until 2002 when Sonny Perdue got elected and broke the cycle. Most southern states were still controlled by Democrats well into the 2000s despite their voting Republican in presidential races.

Brian Kemp is one of the world’s greatest election fraudsters and he did everything in his power to make it harder for black folk to vote.

You mean he followed the laws on the books passed by the Democratic Party?

Since when was Georgia controlled by Democrats? Hey, I'm old - Perhaps my memory is failing. ;-)

Or perhaps you're just ignorant which is equally probable. The law that allowed them to purge the voter rolls was passed in the late 90s by a Democratic state legislature and a Democratic governor. Georgia had Democratic governors for 130 straight years until 2002 when Sonny Perdue got elected and broke the cycle. Most southern states were still controlled by Democrats well into the 2000s despite their voting Republican in presidential races.

Thanks and I'll take your word for it as I am no expert on political history in GA.
But hey, the current could change things - Right?

Georgia General Assembly
Structure
Seats236 voting members 56 senators 180 representatives
State Senate political groupsRepublican (35) Democratic (21)
House of Representatives political groupsRepublican (103) Democratic (75) Vacant (2)

No.

No.

This is not "one" judge's opinion Trumpling.
It is NINETY judges' opinions, 8 of which are TRUMP judges.
You lost - Now be a good sport and concede like a MAN!

There weren't ninety cases filed in GA, get a grip man.

No.

It certainly doesn’t sound inconsistent. It was an agreement made by the general assembly to grant him him the authority to formulate election rules and procedures, in accordance with the law, on state elections. This kind of delegation occurs all the time at all branches of governmentand is perfectly lawful.

The LAW says the absentee ballot signature will be matched with the original voter registration, the SOS agreed not to do that. That violated the law.

Forum List

Back