🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brian Kemp is mighty PO’d

The LAW says the absentee ballot signature will be matched with the original voter registration, the SOS agreed not to do that. That violated the law.
Bullshit. You don’t know what the SOS agreed to.

Here’s what he agreed to, he agreed that a single person doesn’t get to throw a ballot out based on their opinion. Any ballots without matching signatures could only be thrown out if 2 out of 3 people agreed it didn’t match.

And that’s what you all are freaking out about?

Cut the crap.

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

That is still be litigated, but a judge can't override the US Constitution.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

I don’t understand Kemp. He’s refusing to call out the President. He stood up to pressure to corrupt the constitution but can’t stand up for his family by calling out Trump. His career as a Republican is dead. He might as well go out with his nut sack in place. What the hell?

Is it? Litigation seems to be fading away after nearly 60 sequential losses.

But yeah, next time, right?

As one judge put it, you’re confusing the method and the means. The constitution says the legislature determines the method of choosing electors. The legislature says the method is by popular vote. The means, meaning how exactly votes are processed, is the duty of the executive.

I bet you don’t even know what rules were supposedly changed by the consent decree. Do you?

I do, do you?

Brian Kemp is one of the world’s greatest election fraudsters and he did everything in his power to make it harder for black folk to vote.

You mean he followed the laws on the books passed by the Democratic Party?

Since when was Georgia controlled by Democrats? Hey, I'm old - Perhaps my memory is failing. ;-)

Or perhaps you're just ignorant which is equally probable. The law that allowed them to purge the voter rolls was passed in the late 90s by a Democratic state legislature and a Democratic governor. Georgia had Democratic governors for 130 straight years until 2002 when Sonny Perdue got elected and broke the cycle. Most southern states were still controlled by Democrats well into the 2000s despite their voting Republican in presidential races.

And every time they would try to update the voter rolls the commies would sue to stop it.

Is it? Litigation seems to be fading away after nearly 60 sequential losses.

But yeah, next time, right?

As one judge put it, you’re confusing the method and the means. The constitution says the legislature determines the method of choosing electors. The legislature says the method is by popular vote. The means, meaning how exactly votes are processed, is the duty of the executive.

I bet you don’t even know what rules were supposedly changed by the consent decree. Do you?

I do, do you?

See above. Post 81.

The LAW says the absentee ballot signature will be matched with the original voter registration, the SOS agreed not to do that. That violated the law.
Bullshit. You don’t know what the SOS agreed to.

Here’s what he agreed to, he agreed that a single person doesn’t get to throw a ballot out based on their opinion. Any ballots without matching signatures could only be thrown out if 2 out of 3 people agreed it didn’t match.

And that’s what you all are freaking out about?

Cut the crap.

Not true, he also agreed the ballot signature would only be matched against the application for the absentee ballot, not the original voter registration.

Not true, he also agreed the ballot signature would only be matched against the application for the absentee ballot, not the original voter registration.
He said the signature would be matched against both actually.

He said the signature would be matched against both actually.

Link. And they stopped observers from doing either, hence the request for the signature audit. Explain how they challenge a signature they can't get close enough to see.

Link. And they stopped observers from doing either, hence the request for the signature audit. Explain how they challenge a signature they can't get close enough to see.
Observers don’t match signature, poll workers do.

Each state is different but I’m pretty sure in Georgia that’s done before Election Day.

It isn’t denied when it is factual. It is debunked.
There are so many incidents of fraud its difficult to keep them straight

the observers in georgia were lied to and told to leave

which they did

then the poll workers started cheating like crazy

Show me the law that authorizes the SOS to change election requirements. The US Constitution says only the State legislature has that authority.
The legislature says that the electors are decided by popular vote. The SOS is tasked with enforcing that directive which is what they were doing.

Nothing the SOS did was illegal, it was all done with approval and guidance by the court system. If it were illegal, the courts would have said so, but the lawsuits attempting to dispute this have failed.

If that is your claim, you would be overturning elections in pretty much every state.

If that's what the law requires, so be it. Unlike you, I care if the laws are followed. There's a reason 26 European countries have outlawed voting by mail and you commies want it expanded, it's easier to cheat.

So now you want to follow what Europeans are doing.

Forum List

Back