Bring Back the House Un-American Activities Committee

With the left wing media's cooperation the democrat party managed to rename the anti-communist era after a republican senator when democrats finally decided that communists were the good guys.. HUAC was a democrat party effort to uncover the communist threat to America and American society and it was a pretty good idea. HUAC had subpoena power but no federal agency ever had the power to "blacklist" a citizen. "Blacklisting" was a myth created by democrats, Hollywood and the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media. Hollywood blacklisted it's own and then the whole thing was blamed on a republican senator who wasn't even a chairman of a committee. Today we remember it as "McCarthyism".

The modern Left has fully adopted Macarthyism. Think Hollywood, College, Universities, boycotts, and etcetera. The black list has been back for years and it is almost exclusively excersized by the Left. The Left was noticeably absent when the Communist Party USA funded by the commintern funded by the Soviet Union was trying to influence our politics. The Left was screaming when the Russians allegedly hacked the DNC's unsecured servers.
The wing nuts are comparing civil unrest by citizens with official actions taken by the Congress of the United States. Lame.

Violent or nonviolent civil unrest without a permit is a violation of the law and disregards the rights of others to use public spaces. They call it "civil disobedience" for a reason. That doesn't make it legal.
Using your logic anytime any group does something illegal or stupid would be a black mark on America of the same level and degree as an official government action. Sorry, but that is just not logical.

Never made that claim. Simply stated that protesting without a permit on the public commons is illegal. Particularly when it forbids those who also have a right to the commons to use the public commons. In such cases it is the governments job to restore the commons to where everyone may use them. That's called justice. Your right to protest does not grant you liceans to block people going to and from work or blocking emergency response personnel. A permit is designed to afford you your rights whilst ensuring the rights of everyone else. Demonstrate without one while denying the rights of others should result in immediate and swift removal.
I can agree with you, but I do not agree that illegal demonstrations are comparable to actions taken by an official body of the US government.

They are in some cases and they aren't in some cases. History is full of such cases. I would treat the folks who burned down Tulsa the same as the folks who attempted to burn down Baltimore. But you would not dare apply the same standard to modern demonstrators/riots that you would the KKK demonstrators or the NY draft riots. I do, and that makes me consistent on both equality of the law and equality of endorcing the law against those who ignore the rights of others. The people get the government they elect and deserve and I'm flabbergasted when people pretend that they are not one in the same.

Yes, let's bring back a shameful period of American history.

The modern Left has fully adopted Macarthyism. Think Hollywood, College, Universities, boycotts, and etcetera. The black list has been back for years and it is almost exclusively excersized by the Left. The Left was noticeably absent when the Communist Party USA funded by the commintern funded by the Soviet Union was trying to influence our politics. The Left was screaming when the Russians allegedly hacked the DNC's unsecured servers.
The wing nuts are comparing civil unrest by citizens with official actions taken by the Congress of the United States. Lame.

Violent or nonviolent civil unrest without a permit is a violation of the law and disregards the rights of others to use public spaces. They call it "civil disobedience" for a reason. That doesn't make it legal.
Using your logic anytime any group does something illegal or stupid would be a black mark on America of the same level and degree as an official government action. Sorry, but that is just not logical.

Never made that claim. Simply stated that protesting without a permit on the public commons is illegal. Particularly when it forbids those who also have a right to the commons to use the public commons. In such cases it is the governments job to restore the commons to where everyone may use them. That's called justice. Your right to protest does not grant you liceans to block people going to and from work or blocking emergency response personnel. A permit is designed to afford you your rights whilst ensuring the rights of everyone else. Demonstrate without one while denying the rights of others should result in immediate and swift removal.

Great, another non-American commenting on a U.S. message board. (whilst) Slipped on a little Queens English.

Great, another non-American commenting on a U.S. message board. (whilst) Slipped on a little Queens English.

Lol. That's funny. Yeah I've read some English literature as many students of history have. Compleatly ruined my prose for a long time.

Let's see, if Russia is our #1 enemy,
and Hillary/Obama sold them our uranium,
Then they could refine it and send it back in bomb form.

I'd charge H & O with unAmerican activities.
you are so full of crap your eyeballs are covered.

the uranium can NOT and is NOT ever shipped to Russia...stop with the lies and bull crap!

To look at Trumps Putin connections?

How much the Alt Right made from Russians Fake News operations?

Has Russian infiltrated the FBI?

Lol. That's funny. Yeah I've read some English literature as many students of history have. Compleatly ruined my prose for a long time.

Sure it did.....

Forum List

Back