🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Britain's Tsunami of Anti-Semitism.

are you an Englishwoman MIND???? I have relatives
(I have never seen) on both maternal and paternal in
"merry old". Because of family English background----
I SUFFERED -----as a kid-----eating those damned soft boiled eggs -----on their little ROYAL STAND-----with a teaspoon----
<YUCK> no wonder the French hollandaise crowd dislikes
the brits

Yes I'm British. (Mea Culpa) But I don't live there.

I love soft boiled eggs, eat them to this day. Steamed to perfection in a German contraption. I don't do "soldiers" any more.

maybe I would too-----as an adult------memories prevent me
from trying them again--------memories of forced feedings---
I have managed to like "sunny side up fried eggs"------as
an adult

I had problems recently understanding those egg terminologies. The waiter was very patient and understanding.

I will help-------helpful little jewess me. scrambled---
is not omelette, sunny side up is fried with yolk unscathed
(as a kid I called them "facing me") now it gets complex----
TURN OVER is the same as "OVER EASY"
ignorance of what? I would say that most anti-Semites
of the anglo saxon variety are ----very ignorant in general.
I grew up with them------they had difficulty with language
and simple arithmetic too. Muslim anti-Semites can actually be very well educated people------if they are educated in
muslim countries or communities or muslim families. The anglo Saxons I have known are of the USA variety

Ignorance of Judaism. And this is sadly prevalent amongst educated people.

so true-----long ago---when I was very young (and beautiful)
a young ----catholic priest student ----about to drop out of
the priest program----EXPLAINED JUDAISM to me.....oy.
He "studied it" in priest school. oy....

Yeah. They all "read about it" in books. From a non Jewish perspective.

I was born in the USA and attended public school here---
as I grew up I began to realize that our history books were
written by armchair british "historians"-----the encyclopedia
BRITANNICA was "truth" to me. Over time I realized that the BRITISH perspective borders on psychotic replete with DELUSIONARY THINKING

Thanks a lot.

uhm....... I am not clear on the prosody of your ----
"expression of gratitude" (???)

Yes I'm British. (Mea Culpa) But I don't live there.

I love soft boiled eggs, eat them to this day. Steamed to perfection in a German contraption. I don't do "soldiers" any more.

an adult

I had problems recently understanding those egg terminologies. The waiter was very patient and understanding.

Ignorance of Judaism. And this is sadly prevalent amongst educated people.

BRITANNICA was "truth" to me. Over time I realized that the BRITISH perspective borders on psychotic replete with DELUSIONARY THINKING

Thanks a lot.

When are the Brits ever not sarcastic? It's like a code language with us.

an adult

Thanks a lot.

When are the Brits ever not sarcastic? It's like a code language with us.

yes -----your codes are so endearing. I have an anglophile
sister-in-law. ENGLISH LIT. was her major and to prove
her BRITISHNESS she drinks tea------from teacups made in Scotland-----ordered via catalogue (am delighted with her
<<<< put the sarcastic note on the "delighted" ) She even gave her kid a cup of tea as an afterschool treat ---complete with milk----I have no idea if a crumpet was involved. The kid says "TUBES" instead of subway. The habit so
charmed my son that he said to him one day----"look over there-----that's the HUDSON not the THAMES" (same age kids----born a week apart) The dear woman commented to me in her kindly manner "you should drink tea, it is so
civilizing" ------I am so uncivilized that I did not respond with the polite teatime BITCH!!!!!

Since the fighting between Hamas and Israel last summer, many British Jews have felt uneasy. During the fighting, anti-Semitic incidents in Britain flared. 2014 was the worst year for anti-Semitic incidents since records started to be kept 30 years ago, and July was the worst ever single month. In London alone, according to police statistics, July was the worst ever month for any kind of hate crime and 95% of it was recorded as anti-Semitic hate crime.

We watched as #HitlerWasRight trended on Twitter and on our streets they chanted “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas.” A group of us decided that enough was enough. We rallied thousands of people outside the Royal Courts of Justice to call for a zero-tolerance crackdown on anti-Semitic hate crime. Since then I have held high-level meetings with the government, police and prosecutors.

Britain s tsunami of anti-Semitism Gideon Falter The Blogs The Times of Israel

England has alot of Muslims there so of course there will be strong anti semetic sentiment, thats always there in countries with big Muslim populations.

Not only Muslims. Anti semitism has always been prolific amongst Anglo Saxons. Some don't even realise they are being that way.

You mean like some Jews don't realize they are anti everyone but Israel and Jews. Honest to Pete!!

Since the fighting between Hamas and Israel last summer, many British Jews have felt uneasy. During the fighting, anti-Semitic incidents in Britain flared. 2014 was the worst year for anti-Semitic incidents since records started to be kept 30 years ago, and July was the worst ever single month. In London alone, according to police statistics, July was the worst ever month for any kind of hate crime and 95% of it was recorded as anti-Semitic hate crime.

We watched as #HitlerWasRight trended on Twitter and on our streets they chanted “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas.” A group of us decided that enough was enough. We rallied thousands of people outside the Royal Courts of Justice to call for a zero-tolerance crackdown on anti-Semitic hate crime. Since then I have held high-level meetings with the government, police and prosecutors.

England has alot of Muslims there so of course there will be strong anti semetic sentiment, thats always there in countries with big Muslim populations.

Not only Muslims. Anti semitism has always been prolific amongst Anglo Saxons. Some don't even realise they are being that way.

You mean like some Jews don't realize they are anti everyone but Israel and Jews. Honest to Pete!!

I had sort of vaguely wondered when you would show up.

Penelope----have you ever known a jew? you can consult
"PETE"

well Penelope-----you promised citations------got a citation for
jews care for nothing other than jews and Israel? even a
personal experience might work. I know lots of jews-----
jews tend to like Chinese and Indian cuisine and----the violin---
and very importantly-----the performing arts, specifically music and drama.

I think its evident in the posts above and elsewhere. Everyone hate Muslims, Israel the Obama Admin, every county according to the Zionist is anti Semitic, one does not need to say or do much to be anti-Semitic, because I do not worship Jews I'm anti Semitic. Really makes one wonder why is everyone anti Semitic, which I asked about a week ago, but I was called anti Semitic for even asking such a question and one response was that Jews are so much better, everyone is jealous. You are a hoot.

I think its evident in the posts above and elsewhere. Everyone hate Muslims, Israel the Obama Admin, every county according to the Zionist is anti Semitic, one does not need to say or do much to be anti-Semitic, because I do not worship Jews I'm anti Semitic. Really makes one wonder why is everyone anti Semitic, which I asked about a week ago, but I was called anti Semitic for even asking such a question and one response was that Jews are so much better, everyone is jealous. You are a hoot.

Have you ever tried unleashing your mind, Penelope?

Penelope----you have provided no information other than your preconceived notions. In sum and substance you have said ----"I KNOW that jews care only about jews and Israel" without any evidence other than------"It seem so to me based on my take on comments made by jews on this messageboard" of which you provide no examples.
You are being very dishonest. I know you are dishonest because YOU ---in fact----parrot Nazi propaganda ---sometimes verbatim-----from such sites as
NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBALFIRE. You include in that which you "KNOW" classic Nazi bullshit.-----the stuff upon which you were obviously suckled. I am not young----
and grew up with people just like you ----it was a town that harbored people like you. ----a fact known to your hero ADOLF HITLER He had plans to invade the US----via a nearby river-----because he knew that he had popular support
in that area of the USA. Truman commented when your hero boasted of the huge number of persons of "GERMAN DESCENT" who would "KNOW WHAT TO DO" when the Nazis floated in "and we have enough trees from which to hang them" Now be honest------how old where you when
you first "knew" that "JOOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" or "HAVE ALL THE MONEY"------four or five?

There are quite a few Jews like Howard Stern and a few posters here on this forum who certainly contribute to the feeling of anti-Semitism but I do not think it is ever a good idea to blame the victim. Blame always lies on the perpetrator. You should always be clear about that.

What could be the reason for so much Anti-Semitism everywhere?

cuisine, spices, chemistry and "kosher"-----it all adds
up to ALCHEMY I will explain. In medieval times
the persons who did the long distance trading were jews---
over land and over sea ----that is in the WESTERN WORLD--
"west is defined as anything around the world of Greece, Rome,
Mesopotamia and even Persia-----India is east which is why
Alexander was afraid to go there----but went anyway. Because of all the traveling---jews even learned how to play chess, cook weird stuff adapted magically to kosher rules and play with chemicals and strange "medicines"---
"ALCHEMY" means -----chemistry.------an evil thing for
muslims (probably because it involves booze) so only
jews did it. It became synonymous with MAGIC even in
europe. The Medieval alchemists are all depicted as jews in woodcuts.-----The idea permeated the minds of both
Christians and muslims.----The Talmud was thought to
contain the formula for transforming base metals to gold
(classified----I will not reveal that formula)
would you let your daughter marry a MAGICIAN?
magic potions and all that stuff?.....and booze

now you know

There are quite a few Jews like Howard Stern and a few posters here on this forum who certainly contribute to the feeling of anti-Semitism but I do not think it is ever a good idea to blame the victim. Blame always lies on the perpetrator. You should always be clear about that.

you think Howard Stern is the next CHARLIE???

What could be the reason for so much Anti-Semitism everywhere?

cuisine, spices, chemistry and "kosher"-----it all adds
up to ALCHEMY I will explain. In medieval times
the persons who did the long distance trading were jews---
over land and over sea ----that is in the WESTERN WORLD--
"west is defined as anything around the world of Greece, Rome,
Mesopotamia and even Persia-----India is east which is why
Alexander was afraid to go there----but went anyway. Because of all the traveling---jews even learned how to play chess, cook weird stuff adapted magically to kosher rules and play with chemicals and strange "medicines"---
"ALCHEMY" means -----chemistry.------an evil thing for
muslims (probably because it involves booze) so only
jews did it. It became synonymous with MAGIC even in
europe. The Medieval alchemists are all depicted as jews in woodcuts.-----The idea permeated the minds of both
Christians and muslims.----The Talmud was thought to
contain the formula for transforming base metals to gold
(classified----I will not reveal that formula)
would you let your daughter marry a MAGICIAN?
magic potions and all that stuff?.....and booze

now you know

We too used to have significant Jewish refugees. They started to arrive in India around the time Islam was rising in the middle east. Recently, a good number of them have left India for Israel and the U.S. But we still do have Jews in India. Luckily, they do not face much trouble in India. Indians in general are very tolerant of Jews.

That is an interesting question. He definitely makes fun of Muslims routinely.

he does? I never watch or listen to him-----he annoys me---
is he still talking? TV? Radio? gee it's ok I will google

I am not sure what his current status is but few years back, I researched him. He used to be a rabid anti Muslim and his vitriol was not just limited to Muslims. He definitely would be a textbook example of nasty Jew if he were still in the business.

I am not sure what his current status is but few years back, I researched him. He used to be a rabid anti Muslim and his vitriol was not just limited to Muslims. He definitely would be a textbook example of nasty Jew if he were still in the business.

he was an equal opportunity nasty mouth----I do not believe
that he was ever specific about it-------in fact----now that you
mention it------something like a CHARLIE-------sheeesh

he was an equal opportunity nasty mouth----I do not believe
that he was ever specific about it-------in fact----now that you
mention it------something like a CHARLIE-------sheeesh

Sacha Baron Cohen is another Jew who is a liability for Jewish folks. He made movies and TV shows mocking Muslims. But I do not think either of them involved Mohammed or Koran. So they should be safe.

Jews were expelled from England by edict in 1290. It was officially illegal to practice Judaism there until the 19th century.
Meanwhile, Brits had colonies in Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and there's been quite a bit of cultural exchange with Muslims.

Forum List

Back