British Airways unveils new uniform including hijab

New uniform looks nice and are appropriate for their job.
Fl8rc2NXkAIKR20

Very smart they look as well.
These are much better to take your mind off being in a closed cylinder with wings at 30.000 feet, with germy strangers, being flown by somebody you don't know in a machine maintained by union workers.
d00929278c017be20a67df7976302f30.jpg

5d02d569250000ae13e75ee2.jpeg

2ff8fa41c9513b153e051cd53fe31499.jpg

544e0417e1961324f54c58858b06dd0c.png

These are much better to take your mind off being in a closed cylinder with wings at 30.000 feet, with germy strangers, being flown by somebody you don't know in a machine maintained by union workers.
d00929278c017be20a67df7976302f30.jpg

5d02d569250000ae13e75ee2.jpeg

2ff8fa41c9513b153e051cd53fe31499.jpg

544e0417e1961324f54c58858b06dd0c.png
It used to be seen as a glamorous job. I went out with a hostess once and she did nothing but whine about it.
I was a bit deflated.

If these sky waitresses wish to wear hijabs, what does it matter if they’re allowed to? That’s just as it should be.

Last edited:

If I were British, I would only accept this pandering to the left, garbage when all Muslim countries airlines offer their workers the option to wear Western style uniforms. What are the odds of that EVER happening?

If the employee is king, which is what you are suggesting

Nope. I am suggesting no such thing. I’m simply indifferent to how sky waitresses dress (in the sense of having some options within their uniforms).

Baseball players aren’t sky waitresses.

Let me ask you. Does it actually matter to you if your sky waitress (let’s say a Muslim woman) happens to be allowed to choose to wear a hijab?

Nope. I am suggesting no such thing. I’m simply indifferent to how sky waitresses dress (in the sense of having some options within their uniforms).

Baseball players aren’t sky waitresses.

Let me ask you. Does it actually matter to you if your sky waitress (let’s say a Muslim woman) happens to be allowed to choose to wear a hijab?
What I object to is people and companies kissing ass just to be politically correct. Britain is still a Christian nation, I think. If the stewardess's can chose what she wears, why not the days and hours she works, the destination traveled to, or the partners she works with? Why are in your mind are stewardess's the only ones that have this privilege and not the baseball players? Where does the crap end?

What I object to is people and companies kissing ass just to be politically correct. Britain is still a Christian nation, I think. If the stewardess's can chose what she wears, why not the days and hours she works, the destination traveled to, or the partners she works with? Why are in your mind are stewardess's the only ones that have this privilege and not the baseball players? Where does the crap end?
Son, you have issues.
Seek out a mental health professional. .. :cuckoo:

What I object to is people and companies kissing ass just to be politically correct.
I don’t care if that’s what they choose to be. As long as it doesn’t impinge on my rights, I guess it’s their concern.
Britain is still a Christian nation, I think. If the stewardess's can chose what she wears, why not the days and hours she works,
Because that might affect the ability of the business to do its business. What sky waitresses wear on their heads doesn’t.
the destination traveled to, or the partners she works with?
Same answer.
Why are in your mind are stewardess's the only ones that have this privilege and not the baseball players?
Because as a customer, I don’t give a shit what a sky waitress wears to cover her head. Baseball is a game and a uniform requirement makes some business sense.
Where does the crap end?
I’d say businesses engaging in pc crap should end the moment it adversely affects their bottom lines.

I always thought BA had nice looking well styled uniforms. Not my choice of airliner, but it's their business.

Whole lot o whinin goin on

th

You should buy one for yourself then wear it to some Muslim coffee shops in London to pick up a date.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back