British man shot in Wembly, Britain.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wow...those confiscated guns just keep shooting people....

When you confiscate guns, only criminals and cops will have guns....the very important lesson from Britain...

Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting

The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am. He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.

When you confiscate guns, only criminals and cops will have guns....the very important lesson from Britain...

The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am. He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
Whoa! I thought their criminals were friendly?!

What's their homicide and gun crime rate again?

Again.....you keep saying I said their criminals are nice or friendly.....you are either really dumb or you can't read......

I keep stating the fact that their criminals do not commit murder as often as our criminals do.....they are 2 x as violent as our criminals are...as I have also linked to in the past.........

Their gun murder rate and their gun crime rate did not change after they confiscated guns......so confiscating guns did nothing to stop their gun crime rate....

--last year...their gun crime rate went up by 4%.....and they are now arming more of their previously unarmed police.....

the truth, the facts and the reality of my posts and the gun crime situation in Britain.

Again.....you keep saying I said their criminals are nice or friendly.....you are either really dumb or you can't read......

I keep stating the fact that their criminals do not commit murder as often as our criminals do.....they are 2 x as violent as our criminals are...as I have also linked to in the past.........

Their gun murder rate and their gun crime rate did not change after they confiscated guns......so confiscating guns did nothing to stop their gun crime rate....

--last year...their gun crime rate went up by 4%.....and they are now arming more of their previously unarmed police.....

the truth, the facts and the reality of my posts and the gun crime situation in Britain.
Whoa 4%???!!! So what's their gun crime rate and homicide rate now???????

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

the same as it was before they confiscated their guns...confiscating guns did not lower their gun crime rate....it went up 4% last year as you posted.......so how does the gun crime rate go up in a country that has extreme gun control on hunting shotguns....and confiscated all the other guns? And it is an island nation with the most public security cameras in the world...

the same as it was before they confiscated their guns...confiscating guns did not lower their gun crime rate....it went up 4% last year as you posted.......so how does the gun crime rate go up in a country that has extreme gun control on hunting shotguns....and confiscated all the other guns? And it is an island nation with the most public security cameras in the world...
Omg so what are those rates??? Do they have less guns now than before the "confiscation???"

Omg so what are those rates??? Do they have less guns now than before the "confiscation???"

Normal people in Britain....the ones who did not use their guns for crime...do not have guns....the rich still have hunting shotguns...which are under extreme gun control.....

The criminals....they still have their guns...and they are getting more of them......they like fully automatic weapons in Britain and the Continent......

Normal people in Britain....the ones who did not use their guns for crime...do not have guns....the rich still have hunting shotguns...which are under extreme gun control.....

The criminals....they still have their guns...and they are getting more of them......they like fully automatic weapons in Britain and the Continent......
Whoa that's CRAZY!!! I'm amazed their population hasn't been gunned down and obliterated!!!

So 2aguy... WHAT ARE THOSE RATES I ASKED FOR?

Whoa that's CRAZY!!! I'm amazed their population hasn't been gunned down and obliterated!!!

Find them yourself......just look for them from before they confiscated their guns and add 4%.....

Do you even realize that their gun murder and gun crime rate was lower than ours before they confiscated their guns....

Please...stop....read what I just typed.....understand it....and then continue......

They then confiscated their guns....and the gun crime rate stayed the same.....and is now 4% higher......

Find them yourself......just look for them from before they confiscated their guns and add 4%.....

Do you even realize that their gun murder and gun crime rate was lower than ours before they confiscated their guns....

Please...stop....read what I just typed.....understand it....and then continue......

They then confiscated their guns....and the gun crime rate stayed the same.....and is now 4% higher......
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAD GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME WAS LOW, AND NOW ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAS GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME IS STILL LOW????????????

OOOHHH MYYYY GAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAD GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME WAS LOW, AND NOW ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION HAS GUNS, AND THEIR GUN CRIME IS STILL LOW????????????

And the point you refuse to acknowledge.......they confiscated all of their guns from normal people.......and their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change........disarming normal people does not affect the gun crime rate since normal people do not use guns to commit crime......

The criminals in Britain, kept their guns, brought more in ...and still shot people......so their gun crime rate did not change....

Until they imported immigrants who do not share the British culture and it's belief in civil society...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

And the point you refuse to acknowledge.......they confiscated all of their guns from normal people.......and their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change........disarming normal people does not affect the gun crime rate since normal people do not use guns to commit crime......

The criminals in Britain, kept their guns, brought more in ...and still shot people......so their gun crime rate did not change....

Until they imported immigrants who do not share the British culture and it's belief in civil society...
WHOA SO THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUNS, AND THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUN CRIMES?????????????

OH

MY

GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

WHOA SO THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUNS, AND THEY BARELY HAVE ANY GUN CRIMES?????????????

OH

MY

Here you go...in case you missed it on the other shooting in Britain thread...

John Lott's Website: So were Piers Morgan and Christiane Amanpour dishonest about crime rates last night?

Two clear points can be seen from the next two figures.

First, after the ban, clearly homicide rates bounce around over time, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

By the way, the average yearly homicides from 1990 to 1996 was 601. For the time period after the ban started it was 707, an 18 percent increase. Second, the number of homicides remained higher than the immediate pre-ban rate despite a large increase in the number of police officers during 2003 and 2004.

Please....read this part over and over till it sinks into your tiny brain....

, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

By the way, the average yearly homicides from 1990 to 1996 was 601. For the time period after the ban started it was 707, an 18 percent increase. Second, the number of homicides remained higher than the immediate pre-ban rate despite a large increase in the number of police officers during 2003 and 2004.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

John Lott's Website: So were Piers Morgan and Christiane Amanpour dishonest about crime rates last night?

First, after the ban, clearly homicide rates bounce around over time, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

, but there is not one single year during the 15 years after the ban where the number of homicides is lower than it was immediately prior to the ban in 1996.

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY!!! SOMEONE INJECT BRITAIN WITH 64.1 MILLION GUNS TO SAVE THEM!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they have guns.....and criminals use them...but average Brits are one of the most victimized people by crime in Europe.....they need guns .....it will stop the petty criminals....and save lives....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

OH

MY

Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they have guns.....and criminals use them...but average Brits are one of the most victimized people by crime in Europe.....they need guns .....it will stop the petty criminals....and save lives....
OH MY GAAAAAWD!!!!! THEY'RE MORE VIOLENT, BUT HAVE LESS GUNS... WE'RE LESS VIOLENT, AND HAVE MORE GUNS... AND SO WE KILL WAAAAAAAAY MORE PEOPLE????????????

OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD

It must be a Killing Zone™!!!!!

Forum List

Back