Brits think Trump's the bad guy but1400 girls get raped by Muslims over 16 years NO PROB!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This was known and allowed in Rotherham all these years. And to appear politically correct and culturally sensitive and definitely not racist the town council and the police did nothing. All the politicians wanted the Muslim communities votes.

I mean 1400 little girls being raped compared to votes? Pffffffffffft.

BUT these assholes in Britain find Trump offensive? The article is very grim. And sadly very true.

Someone should get this info to the Donald.

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?
The Yorkshire town where 1,400 girls have been sexually abused by Asian men is a byword for depravity – all because people wouldn’t rock the multicultural boat

From the article.

"The Labour Party, in particular, is mired in shame over “cultural sensitivity” in Rotherham. Especially, cynics might point out, a sensitivity to the culture of Muslims whose votes they don’t want to lose. Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that.

Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?

Equally horrifying is the suggestion that certain Pakistani councillors asked social workers to reveal the addresses of the shelters where some of the abused girls were hiding.

The former deputy leader of the council, Jahangir Akhtar, is accused of “ignoring a politically inconvenient truth” by insisting there was not a deep-rooted problem of Pakistani-heritage perpetrators targeting young white girls.

The inquiry was told that influential Pakistani councillors acted as “barriers to communication” on grooming issues.

Front-line youth workers who submitted reports in 2002, 2003 and 2006 expressing their alarm at the scale of the child sex-offending say the town hall told them to keep quiet about the ethnicity of the perpetrators in the interests of “community cohesion”.

Fear of appearing racist trumped fears of more children being abused. Not only were negligent officials not prosecuted, they prospered. Shaun Wright, a former Labour councillor who was in charge of Rotherham children’s services during a five-year period when a blind eye was turned to the worst case of mass child abuse in British history, is now South Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.

How is it that organized religions drive so many of their members to rape children? What's going on?

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.

Piss off and read the article before you make any further stupid comments.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

See this from the article? Get a grip.

"Front-line youth workers who submitted reports in 2002, 2003 and 2006 expressing their alarm at the scale of the child sex-offending say the town hall told them to keep quiet about the ethnicity of the perpetrators in the interests of “community cohesion”."

"Brits think Trump's the bad guy..."

They never did like George Washington all that much either.

Piss off and read the article before you make any further stupid comments.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

Oh dear, you mean, just like the Catholics? My goodness gracious

How is it that organized religions drive so many of their members to rape children? What's going on?
Christians don't rape in the name of Christianity. Sharia lets rapists off all the time. Seriously.
Look and see how low the rape percentage is in Islamic countries.

What a fucking stupid OP.

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual assault in 2013.

That's one fucking year. 70+% of the U.S. self describe as Christian. Just stop with this idiocy!!!!

Christians don't rape in the name of Christianity. Sharia lets rapists off all the time. Seriously.
Hey you don't have to convince me. All organized religions have despicable aspects to them.

Hey you don't have to convince me. All organized religions have despicable aspects to them.
not all organized religions drive their members to rape. So, yes, I think you do need convincing.

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual in 2013.

That's one fucking year. 70+% of the U.S. self describe as Christian. Just stop with this idiocy!!!!
And Seawytch lands the haymaker :clap:

You want to compare rape statistics, you compare them by economic and social development status, not by religion.

not all organized religions drive their members to rape. So, yes, I think you do need convincing.

According to Christianity if you ask for forgiveness then alls good. You can rape away. How many Priests are serving jail time?

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual assault in 2013.

But but but...that doesnt count because OP is Christian

You don't think rapes of 1400 children is a big deal?
What a libtard pig.

You don't think rapes of 1400 children is a big deal?
What a libtard pig.
Do you really think the rapes of these poor girls are the focus of this thread and the OP's article?

According to Christianity if you ask for forgiveness then alls good. You can rape away. How many Priests are serving jail time?
you have to mean it. Common misconception.

you have to mean it. Common misconception.
No you just have to convince people that you mean it.

We are talking about children here, and a police and gvmnt cover up, you stupid evil libturd.

you obviously didn't get the point of the thread..

Forum List

Back