Brittany Murphy

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
REPORT: Brittany Murphy may have died from poisoning, not natural causes

A shocking new toxicology report claims actress Brittany Murphy may have been murdered.

Her death on December 20, 2009, was originally attributed to pneumonia and anemia—but according to an independent report, commissioned by her father, Angelo Bertolotti, the actress did not die from natural causes.

The death has always been shrouded in mystery, as Murphy’s husband, Simon Monjack, died from the exact same causes just five months after his wife, and now her father believes both were poisoned by a third party.

Interesting. I was really saddened to hear of her passing. I'm glad her dad didn't give up. I don't know what the chances are that they can find the guilty party, though.

I don't know why anyone would want to kill her, but if they did, I think its her husband who was involved. Not that he was the one who bumped her off, but someone may have been after him. He was a bit shady, I hear.

REPORT: Brittany Murphy may have died from poisoning, not natural causes

A shocking new toxicology report claims actress Brittany Murphy may have been murdered.

Her death on December 20, 2009, was originally attributed to pneumonia and anemia—but according to an independent report, commissioned by her father, Angelo Bertolotti, the actress did not die from natural causes.

The death has always been shrouded in mystery, as Murphy’s husband, Simon Monjack, died from the exact same causes just five months after his wife, and now her father believes both were poisoned by a third party.

Interesting. I was really saddened to hear of her passing. I'm glad her dad didn't give up. I don't know what the chances are that they can find the guilty party, though.

Thanks for catching this news item and posting it.

I wasn't a FAN of hers but I definitely knew who she was and her presence on screen and her performance always left me feeling positive about her.

For some reason.

She wasn't the most attractive actress around.

She wasn't THE most talented actress. And I never felt her lack of technique or talent ever stood out. But, now that I think of it, she may have been VERY talented and her technique might have been exemplary. It just never occurred to me either way.

But there was always SOMETHING about her that made her 'gentle on my mind.'

Forum List

Back