Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

1704080153003.png

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollarswere invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

How much is a quintillion?
There are 1000000 trillions in a quintillion.

More than one million trillion is the equivalent amount of todays money that the government invested in whites while excluding blacks.

ONE MILLION TRILLION.

1704080631751.png

No, it was nationwide. North, South, East, and West.

Did your ancestors endure what I have just posted?

Get over it. Life was never fair.
Some groups always had advantages.
Its not about color, it's about class and always has been.

But you can't let go of your embedded persecution complex in spite of being at the head of the line the last 50 years.

Pathetic

Get over it. Life was never fair.
Some groups always had advantages.
Its not about color, it's about class and always has been.

But you can't let go of your embedded persecution complex in spite of being at the head of the line the last 50 years.

Pathetic
Shut up loser.

Sorry, this is racist crap.
It was only Southern whites not me.
Further, it was mostly blacks that sold blacks into slavery. See? This was never about just color.

Racists see this so ignorantly.

BTW, my ancestors were feed the year before blacks. Who should I get reparations from?

So you want to try the blacks selling blacks into slavery one.

I'll leave out what actually happened in Africa and just use this:

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.”

“By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”
-Source: Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information , 389,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here.The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 million additional slaves?

THE AMERICAN WHITE CONTROLLED SLAVE BREEDING INDUSTRY PRODUCED 10 TIMES MORE SLAVES THAN WERE "SOLD" BY AFRICANS.
1704081378631.png

Don't lecture me about life boy. Whites like you love telling everybody else how life isn't fair but you are the first to whine if you even IMAGINE something unfair has happened to you.

Last edited:
Shut up loser.

So you want to try the blacks selling blacks into slavery one.

I'll leave out what actually happened in Africa and just use this:

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.”

“By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given
way to four million African Americans.”
-Source: Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information , 389,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here.The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 million additional slaves?

THE AMERICAN WHITE CONTROLLED SLAVE BREEDING INDUSTRY PRODUCED 10 TIMES MORE SLAVES THAN WERE "SOLD" BY AFRICANS.
View attachment 881699

Don't lecture me about life boy. Whites like you love telling everybody else how life isn't fair but you are the first to whine if you even IMAGINE something unfair has happened to you.
Stop with your condescending talk. You want whites to have better respect for blacks, and you address the white poster as “boy“?

I provided the statistics and never claimed 100% of black people received welfare assistance. Just that by race, black people have disproportionately been the recipients of government assistance. Over the course of 60 years, that is a disproportionate sum in the trillions of dollars.

That is fact and it counters IM2’s point about white people getting government assistance that black people were not entitled to.

A few examples of programs he has referred to:

How decades of US welfare policies lifted up the white middle class and largely excluded Black Americans

Racism in Public Benefit Programs: Where Do We Go from Here?

Black vets were excluded from GI bill benefits

Racialized social system of whiteness benefits whites' health in some ways

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
And I’ve explained to you that there were plenty of blacks who enjoyed the same freedoms as whites, and in fact got generous assistance from the government. As a result, you can not award a blanket reparations amount to all blacks.
Lisa have you ever been a stalking victim or been targeted in any manner?

Wtf are you talking about? What reparations did whats get. I am still waiting on my check. Also, still waiting on my thank you from the black community.
The slave "owners" were compensated for their "property" that the government deprived them of, yet the slaves themselves received nothing and were expected to just fend for themselves in a completely hostile environment that existed EVERYWHERE after they were booted off of the premises of their former "owners".

You have to remember that it was law for anyone (white) who encountered a runaway slave to return them to their "owner". The Fugitive Slave Act was in essence the foundation for our current law enforcement agencies. And because any/all white people were legally "deputized" to interfere in the life of a Black person they suspected to be a runaway, it made the entire "world" treacherous for Black freed persons:

Statutes regarding refugee slaves existed in America as early as 1643 and the New England Confederation, and slave laws were later enacted in several of the 13 original colonies.
Among others, New York passed a 1705 measure designed to prevent runaways from fleeing to Canada, and Virginia and Maryland drafted laws offering bounties for the capture and return of escaped enslaved people.
By the time of the Constitutional Convention in 1787, many Northern states including Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut had abolished slavery.
Concerned that these new free states would become safe havens for runaways, Southern politicians saw that the Constitution included a “Fugitive Slave Clause.” This stipulation (Article 4, Section 2, Clause 3) stated that, “no person held to service or labor” would be released from bondage in the event they escaped to a free state.
(see the move "12 Years a Slave")​

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
The irony of people given all they have because of the color of their skin lecturing how it is wrong for others to ask for what they have been given should not escape anyone here.
This is basically like the “black-face” negative characterization of white people. As if we are all guilding along on our “white privilege”.

8C24B8C8-6107-4501-B0F3-1CF94CB8478A.jpeg

Forum List

Back