Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

It depends on who wants to know and why they want to know.
Let's say I'm a black for your purpose.
Or let's say I'm yellow or white.
You choose which colour will work best for you.

Here's a tough question for you: Why do Chinese people score so high on IQ tests? nature or nurture?
(trick question)
It's not a trick question. It is for the very same reasons blacks score so low. Most East Asians are intelligent and most blacks certainly are not.

There is truth and beauty in simplicity, yet failure in simple people.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/t...t-can-be-done/

I wonder if this explains some of the poor behavior we see from this ethnic group when encountering police, flight attendants, and people in general.

"Closing the black-white test score gap would probably do more to promote racial equality in the United States than any other strategy now under serious discussion.

When Harold Stevenson and James Stigler asked American, Japanese, and Taiwanese parents and teachers why some children did better than others in school, the Americans were more likely to emphasize ability whereas the Japanese and Taiwanese were more likely to emphasize effort. "

That's from your article.

Do you think it requires talent or hard work to do well on a test?

Why are blacks so overrepresented in basketball.

Is it nature or nurture?

Only Donald thinks this is a trick question.
I think it's a really dumb game because they play it for over an hour and come out with a score something like 102 to 104.

But like American football it has the effect of taking American minds off of their rotten lot in life.

It's time we changed the subject and everybody stop being trolled by racists. But first, you?

"Closing the black-white test score gap would probably do more to promote racial equality in the United States than any other strategy now under serious discussion.

When Harold Stevenson and James Stigler asked American, Japanese, and Taiwanese parents and teachers why some children did better than others in school, the Americans were more likely to emphasize ability whereas the Japanese and Taiwanese were more likely to emphasize effort. "

Both are considerations on an IQ test.
I can't raise you above 110 with that lack of understanding on just what is being tested.

IMHO there is not substitute for effort/work. I worked my way into the position I have while all of my associates have degrees and landed in it regardless of experience.

It's not a trick question. It is for the very same reasons blacks score so low. Most East Asians are intelligent and most blacks certainly are not.
That's true for most, and it's true for most whites scoring lower than Asians. But you've avoided saying whether it's because of 'nature' or 'nurture'.
So why is it that most Asians score higher than most whites?

It's a tough question but your answer will tell me whether to put you down as a racist or just another American, or not a racist.

That's true for most, and it's true for most whites scoring lower than Asians. But you've avoided saying whether it's because of 'nature' or 'nurture'.
So why is it that most Asians score higher than most whites?

It's a tough question but your answer will tell me whether to put you down as a racist or just another American, or not a racist.
OK, so why do blacks score so much lower? Not a trick question.

As Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

It's probably true too because it's a matter of 'nurture' over 'nature'.
Do you know what that means or would it be something you would prefer to not know?
I'll help!
If it was 'nature' then that would mean that black people are born inferior to others.
If it's nurture then that would mean that factors such as opportunity were the reason. Can you think of some other reasons why it's clearly 'nurture' and not 'nature'?

(keeping in mind that we never talk about tarring any skin colour with the same exclusive brush.
The reason is sex, booze and $500.00 sneakers.

OK, so why do blacks score so much lower? Not a trick question.
Blacks score higher on IQ tests in Canada if they have lived in Canada all their lives. They out score our Aboriginals and Eskimos and most whites too.

Our black people who are recent immigrants don't do as well of IQ tests as a general rule, but not always. Asian immigrants do very well as a general rule.

What I'm saying is that people are just people in Canada and so we don't try to make hard and fast rules based on skin colour. It would be hurtful to our fellow Canadians.

And so I can safely conclude that you're a racist. That's what you wanted me to say all along.

Too many hateful shits see reports like this and think "I win!" instead of "Why? Why, really?" There is a lot more to it than "I told you dem guys was no good!"

poverty-rates-for-blacks-and-hispanics-reached-historic-lows-in-2019-figure-2.jpg

The poorer you are the lower you score on tests.

Does this surprise anyone?
Except that mostly-black PG County, MD, has a median income 30% higher than the national average and blacks perform poorly academically. Been this way for decades.

Blacks score higher on IQ tests in Canada if they have lived in Canada all their lives. They out score our Aboriginals and Eskimos and most whites too.

Our black people who are recent immigrants don't do as well of IQ tests as a general rule, but not always. Asian immigrants do very well as a general rule.

What I'm saying is that people are just people in Canada and so we don't try to make hard and fast rules based on skin colour. It would be hurtful to our fellow Canadians.

And so I can safely conclude that you're a racist. That's what you wanted me to say all along.
Since we agreed that honesty is not racist, or is, (I'm still confused about that), provide a link from a non-dingbat site for the shit you dribbled above.

Regardless, I can safely conclude you're an idiot and a self-righteous prick.

Too many hateful shits see reports like this and think "I win!" instead of "Why? Why, really?" There is a lot more to it than "I told you dem guys was no good!"
So you're going to take the high road uncle Terry!
Smart because you know that it sticks to them!

Forum List

Back