Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Regardless, I can safely conclude you're an idiot and a self-righteous prick.
I've made my mark on you Meathead. It's like a love affair that can be said to be over for the person or persons who just don't care anymore.
I'm self-righteous? That's one of my priorities here; I can make it widely known that I'm a Canadian and that's an insult to extreme right Americans.
I look forward to working you, with you on more topics.

I've made my mark on you Meathead. It's like a love affair that can be said to be over for the person or persons who just don't care anymore.
I'm self-righteous? That's one of my priorities here; I can make it widely known that I'm a Canadian and that's an insult to extreme right Americans.
It’s a US Board so Canadian your way out.

Average IQ in US is 97? My instincts about people in general are correct.

Data may be misleading. NBA is 85% black but the black male population is only 6% of the US. So is the NBA racist?
I think that you and Marvin represent the lowest IQ on this forum.
Are you a racist? I think that in general low IQ people would be mostly racist. Of all the states, the southern are the most racist and the lowest on IQ's.

He was speaking percentage. Just as blacks commit ~50% of all murders, 33% of all violent crimes at 12% of the population.

Blacks are much more likely to do the things he mentioned compared to whites.
Well we know that is not true, I guess if you keep repeating a lie you think someone will believe it. As far as, 50% of the murders they are killing other black folks which you right wing, racist are loving. 33% of violent crime, where are you getting that number from? Because they is not what the FBI/DOJ stats show. You are responsible for more atrocities than anywhere else in the world.

OK, so you're a Canadian self-righteous prick. I really have no idea what difference that makes.

That aside, give us a link about those brilliant black Canadians.

I think that you and Marvin represent the lowest IQ on this forum.
Are you a racist? I think that in general low IQ people would be mostly racist. Of all the states, the southern are the most racist and the lowest on IQ's.
I live in Boston. Happy to compare resumes at any time. I am a Jew. This means I am smarter than you as you don’t even know where Boston is. You’re embarrassing yourself yet again.

Yet he was one of the best players the NBA has ever seen. Are you afraid to tell folks you are black?
A white Canadian was the best for one or two years.
He wasn't as tall as most in the NBA and so that speaks well for a dumb game that ends up with scores like 102 to 104 after playing for over an hour.

Toobfreak knows that too but that ruins his fun. The object of the game is to introduce the idea of it being that blacks are genetically inferior.

Can we call that a racist tactic? Or is he maybe just uneducated?
Liberal Comes From a Latin Term That Implied Inheriting Ownership of White Slaves. Plebeians Weren't Liberales.

Anti-racism has snob appeal. Confused, bitter, and negative Liberal weaklings are inferior in everything else, so they desperately need to make up something that makes them feel superior.

I live in Boston. Happy to compare resumes at any time. I am a Jew. This means I am smarter than you as you don’t even know where Boston is. You’re embarrassing yourself yet again.
Jews are pretty smart but they're not a race defined by skin colour. But can I take this opportunity to ask you what is a 'gas oven'?
Is it an oven in which gas is burnt as a fuel?

Can't talk about this subject since The Bell Curve was vilified and painted as racist when all it did was analyze data. Thomas Sowell talked about how forcing equal outcomes by sending kids who are unequipped to compete at schools they shouldn't attend only creates failures and shame. I guess he's a racist.

Intellect is discouraged in Black culture.

"Street Smarts" is encouraged.

I had Black guy work in my division at Lockheed Martin. He was an affirmative action hire to meet racial quotes. He was already there when I go there.

He was not very knowledgeable of his field because he got his degree in Chemistry from one of these worthless all Negro colleges. However, he had a high IQ. He was actually very smart.

The only thing is that he used his intellect on trying to game the system rather than using it to do a good job. He was being street smart instead of being smart in his job.

I finally fired his sorry Black ass.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/t...t-can-be-done/

I wonder if this explains some of the poor behavior we see from this ethnic group when encountering police, flight attendants, and people in general.
When it comes to the treatment of flight attendants, the trump Nazis' behavior is worse than any other group. As for people in general, the trump Nazis hold their own in this situation as well.

Naturally, the trump Nazis get better treatment from law enforcement, most officers are fellow trump Nazis.

Forum List

Back