Brooks gets a set bail of 5 mil for MURDER?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So....since when do murderers get released on bail regardless of the amount of that bail? You KNOW some crazy lefty will post it. Or Soros will. The guy tried to run over his wife(?) and that was attempted murder but was released with only 1k bail. Then two days later, he KILLS 6 more people with his weapon of choice...his car. But again...released on bail. WTF?

So....since when do murderers get released on bail regardless of the amount of that bail? You KNOW some crazy lefty will post it. Or Soros will. The guy tried to run over his wife(?) and that was attempted murder but was released with only 1k bail. Then two days later, he KILLS 6 more people with his weapon of choice...his car. But again...released on bail. WTF?
Either no one should be released on bail or everyone should be released on bail (comparable to what their income is)

Everybody is innocent until proven it by a jury.

Last edited:
Either no one should be released on bail or everyone should be released on bail (comparable to what their income is)

Everybody is innocent until proven it by a jury. Are you really an anti-semitic.
Wrong. Judges can throw out bail and just say he's a risk of flight in serious charge cases. He will be tried for 6 counts of Murder and the evidence is on video showing him driving over everyone.

No bail should have been offered.

Wrong. Judges can throw out bail and just say he's a risk of flight in serious charge cases. He will be tried for 6 counts of Murder and the evidence is on video showing him driving over everyone.

No bail should have been offered.
I believe in fairness, don't you?

If I look hard enough, will I find that you said this in a thread about Kyle Rittenhouse?

Wow!

Just Wow!!

I mean WOW!!!

1. Bail can be denied if the person is a flight risk or a danger to society, so you are incorrect about bail…

2. I can not even believe you wrote what you wrote about everyone is innocent until proven by a jury which I am assuming you meant they are innocent until proven guilty…

Now let be clear you only support that idea for those like the guy that killed those people and there is fucking video he ran those people over, but you will try to bail him out while demanding that someone on the right be found guilty based on the false reporting by MSNBC!

You are pathetic!

I think 5 million is a little low given what he is alleged to have done, and is history…but i have no issue with a bail being set in any case.

This guy should have simply been denied bail since he is clearly an out of control maniac. That being said the way bail is used in our system is meant to punish poor people before they ever get to court and protect rich people from looking like criminals before trial.

The divorce provides a revealing backdrop for the latest chapter in Ethan Couch's troubled life:

He and his mother were arrested Monday after fleeing to Mexico while he was on probation and using one of their phones to order a pizza delivered to a condo in the resort city of Puerto Vallarta.

Couch's path into the national spotlight began in June 2013, when he was driving drunk and speeding south of Fort Worth and crashed into a disabled SUV parked on the side of the road. The collision killed four people and injured several others, including passengers in his pickup truck. He pleaded guilty to four counts of intoxication manslaughter and two counts of intoxication assault causing serious bodily injury.

You called Kyle Rittenhouse a "murderer" in another thread. He was acquitted of murder charges.

So everyone is innocent until proven by a jury. Rittenhouse was. So chew on that.

Forum List

Back