Brooks gets a set bail of 5 mil for MURDER?

I think 5 million is a little low given what he is alleged to have done, and is history…but i have no issue with a bail being set in any case.

I agree. He should NOT have bail. He was already out on bail when he drove into that crowd. I hope this is a death penalty case.

I agree. He should NOT have bail. He was already out on bail when he drove into that crowd. I hope this is a death penalty case.
that’s a good point, given he was out on bail, he’s prior bond should be revoked

i didn’t think about that

i don’t agree with the death penalty. It’s far to costly for tax payers.

that’s a good point, given he was out on bail, he’s prior bond should be revoked

i didn’t think about that

i don’t agree with the death penalty. It’s far to costly for tax payers.

I have no mercy for this monster.

He was out on bail when he killed those people at the parade.
i am aware of that. But I don’t know enough about the facts of the case, nor his entire back story to know if he deserves any mercy

Sorry. i don’t like to rush to judgment, I don’t have a lunch mob mentality.

He was out on bail when he killed those people at the parade.
So you think rich people should get out in bail and poor people should be jailed , yes he was out in bail 1000 dollars according to his crime.

Don't you think it should be fair? apparently not.

^^^ Moron doesn't think the POS being out on bail for other charges already should be important ..... plus it shouldn't be illegal to kill 6 white people anyway in her mind.

Wow!

Just Wow!!

I mean WOW!!!

1. Bail can be denied if the person is a flight risk or a danger to society, so you are incorrect about bail…

2. I can not even believe you wrote what you wrote about everyone is innocent until proven by a jury which I am assuming you meant they are innocent until proven guilty…

Now let be clear you only support that idea for those like the guy that killed those people and there is fucking video he ran those people over, but you will try to bail him out while demanding that someone on the right be found guilty based on the false reporting by MSNBC!

You are pathetic!
So you obviously don't believe in fairness to the trial system.

Yes he was out on bail according to his crime. He is now facing a multiply murder trial.

You called Kyle Rittenhouse a "murderer" in another thread. He was acquitted of murder charges.

So everyone is innocent until proven by a jury. Rittenhouse was. So chew on that.

She just wants to derail the thread since one of her sexual deviant murderers she worships got charged with crimes.

So you think rich people should get out in bail and poor people should be jailed , yes he was out in bail 1000 dollars according to his crime.
actually i don’t care what the person is worth…if they were out on bail and allegedly committed another crime, especially something like a homicide. They should have their prior bond revoked, and held with it on the charge. obviously they can’t be trusted to not be a danger to others which is one of the factors a judge must consider in giving bond

This guy is broke...as in no money...he is getting a public defender.

He isn't getting out.

If I am correct Wisconsin does not have the death penalty at all, so a lifer, but I am open to sending him to Antarctica with one match and naked…

What are the chances he survives?

Oh, I feel that way with all killers that are convicted…

Forum List

Back