Brooks gets a set bail of 5 mil for MURDER?

Yes he was out on bail according to his crime. He is now facing a multiply murder trial.
Let me ask when did you ever start believing in innocent until proven guilty because I can post countless threads by you telling everyone how you believe people are guilty if they are Republican…

So cut the bullshit and just admit you are trolling!

I'm not sure which state has what...but I know they do vary by state.
But can you and I agree the imbecile shouldn’t have any bail set at all seeing he was already out on bail on another charge?

I mean it is unlikely anyone will bail him out ( well except maybe Penelope ) but if someone does they need to be slapped upside the head and his bail need to be revoked…

It should have been set at a trillion dollars to make sure he sit there!

I think the guy is a threat, and should be held in jail till his trial for these murders.

His previous charge, and anyone with the same charges against them, would likely, under the law, get bail.

I think the guy is a threat, and should be held in jail till his trial for these murders.

His previous charge, and anyone with the same charges against them, would likely, under the law, get bail.
Do you think that it was right for him to get bail after attempting to murder that woman?

I even feel the bail for the other charge was low and should have been higher…

The fact is no matter the skin color or political affiliation or sex the fact is if you are a menace to society then bail should not be granted especially when you are out on bail for another violent crime!

Either no one should be released on bail or everyone should be released on bail (comparable to what their income is)

Everybody is innocent until proven it by a jury.

So if someone kills someone, is let out on bail, then kills someone else and let out on bail you think they should keep being allowed to get out on bail over and over again until one of their trials comes up?

Wow. That's just insanity. But then again you don't surprise me. All you do is post to be a contrarian and nothing else. You just want to be the opposite and try to piss off people.

But can you and I agree the imbecile shouldn’t have any bail set at all seeing he was already out on bail on another charge?

I mean it is unlikely anyone will bail him out ( well except maybe Penelope ) but if someone does they need to be slapped upside the head and his bail need to be revoked…

It should have been set at a trillion dollars to make sure he sit there!
Yes, he needs to be kept in jail till trial, for this! He truly could do it again, he's a risk!

Yes, he needs to be kept in jail till trial, for this! He truly could do it again, he's a risk!
I agree and anyone that tries to say he deserves another chance, well for me they are either trolling for negative responses or wanting people to get killed.

Look the fact is this individual is a menace to society and will kill again…

Penelope retardation set me off!

So if someone kills someone, is let out on bail, then kills someone else and let out on bail you think they should keep being allowed to get out on bail over and over again until one of their trials comes up?

Wow. That's just insanity. But then again you don't surprise me. All you do is post to be a contrarian and nothing else. You just want to be the opposite and try to piss off people.
You nailed her!

In another thread a Republican House member want to legalize pot, so Penelope is against it now and people on the right want this guy to stay in jail, so she want him free to kill again…

I agree and anyone that tries to say he deserves another chance, well for me they are either trolling for negative responses or wanting people to get killed.

Look the fact is this individual is a menace to society and will kill again…

Penelope retardation set me off!
Don't you want fairness in the justice system. It appears you don't, you think rich people should get off.

If this animal was a dog, a vet would be brought in to put him down. He's
Don't you want fairness in the justice system. It appears you don't, you think rich people should get off.
This post is why these political forums are a joke these days. The left is gaslighting the entire nation.

You called Kyle Rittenhouse a "murderer" in another thread. He was acquitted of murder charges.

So everyone is innocent until proven by a jury. Rittenhouse was. So chew on that.
Yes I do, and even some people are guilty regardless of the verdict.

I even feel the bail for the other charge was low and should have been higher…

The fact is no matter the skin color or political affiliation or sex the fact is if you are a menace to society then bail should not be granted especially when you are out on bail for another violent crime!
Agree, bail was really low on first charge.... Those amounts are set by law though, so laws would need changing....

Forum List

Back