Brooks gets a set bail of 5 mil for MURDER?

So if someone kills someone, is let out on bail, then kills someone else and let out on bail you think they should keep being allowed to get out on bail over and over again until one of their trials comes up?

Wow. That's just insanity. But then again you don't surprise me. All you do is post to be a contrarian and nothing else. You just want to be the opposite and try to piss off people.
"Contrarian". That's the word I've been trying to think of. Thanks.

Either no one should be released on bail or everyone should be released on bail (comparable to what their income is)

Everybody is innocent until proven it by a jury.
Bullshit. Brooks has a history of failure to appear and a conviction for felony bail jumping.

In fact, one of the felony arrest warrants he had on him was for felony bail jumping.

He should be denied bail.

So....since when do murderers get released on bail regardless of the amount of that bail? You KNOW some crazy lefty will post it. Or Soros will. The guy tried to run over his wife(?) and that was attempted murder but was released with only 1k bail. Then two days later, he KILLS 6 more people with his weapon of choice...his car. But again...released on bail. WTF?
Claiming blackness has its privileges

He doesn't get out on bail at 5 million.... No one is going to lend him the money!!!!
Yeah, I confused that with the $1,000 bail he was roaming free on.

I found this on Fox News:

"We don't have 'held without bail' in Wisconsin, but we will expect to be asking for high cash bail, significant cash bail so that for all intents and purposes, they don't have the ability to post it because it's so much money," Opper told Fox News Digital on Monday

It's not a non answer silly one. Bail is set, for specific charges, under the law. What did he get charged with on the first one?
I asked, "Do you (Care4all) think that it was right for him to get bail after attempting to murder that woman?"

I did not ask, "Does whatever applicable law say that it was right for him to get bail after attempting to murder that woman?"

Reading comprehension is a thing.

Bail was reduced from $10,000 to $500 after another incident​

In the 2020 incident, Brooks is accused of firing a handgun during an argument, according to a charging complaint.
While arresting Brooks, authorities say they found a stolen handgun and three "multicolored pills," which later tested "presumptively positive" for methamphetamines.
Brooks was charged with two counts of second-degree reckless endangering safety while using a dangerous weapon and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon.
Bail had initially been set at $10,000 in that case but because Brooks had asked for a speedy jury trial, which could not be met, bail was reduced to $500. Brooks was released on bail in that case on February 21, according to the district attorney's office.

to go to 500 from 10,000 would not be ok with me in hopes it would be a speedy trial.

Bail was reduced from $10,000 to $500 after another incident​

In the 2020 incident, Brooks is accused of firing a handgun during an argument, according to a charging complaint.
While arresting Brooks, authorities say they found a stolen handgun and three "multicolored pills," which later tested "presumptively positive" for methamphetamines.
Brooks was charged with two counts of second-degree reckless endangering safety while using a dangerous weapon and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon.
Bail had initially been set at $10,000 in that case but because Brooks had asked for a speedy jury trial, which could not be met, bail was reduced to $500. Brooks was released on bail in that case on February 21, according to the district attorney's office.

to go to 500 from 10,000 would not be ok with me in hopes it would be a speedy trial.
He should be tried in the greater Tehran district Court. Let's see what he gets for supper there.

I asked, "Do you (Care4all) think that it was right for him to get bail after attempting to murder that woman?"

I did not ask, "Does whatever applicable law say that it was right for him to get bail after attempting to murder that woman?"

Reading comprehension is a thing.
I don't know if he was charged with attempted murder....if that is what he was INDICTED and charged with, then bail at $1000 is ridiculously LOW.

I believe he is but the verdict found him innocent and he out taking picture with tramp and doing an interview with tucker, he is a free man,....... until he puts off another crime, which he will.
You are just something else!

The court found Kyle not guilty and I am betting you want this guy found not guilty just because you are insane…

Forum List

Back