Bruce Jenner

Anyway, what does Di 's crash have to do with BJ turning into a woman?

Bruce Jenner's car accident, and then one thing led to another and here we are! :lol: But back to the topic, he certainly isn't the most attractive "woman." I think he's making a big mistake. Lol. Maybe he needs to move away from those Kardashian women for a while.

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.
I agree that BJ and everyone else should have the right to live as they see fit (as long as they aren't hurting anyone else). However, I should have the right to beleive they are sick in doing so.

Indeed, you have the right to believe anything you wish.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.
I agree that BJ and everyone else should have the right to live as they see fit (as long as they aren't hurting anyone else). However, I should have the right to beleive they are sick in doing so.

Yep, but the LGBT police may try to get me fired from my job if I say what I beleive.

Great!

Yep, but the LGBT police may try to get me fired from my job if I say what I beleive.

Why is your real name Joe Moma? :lol:

I love this gay rights stuff. Part of me wants to be accepting of gays, It's none of my beeswax what they do in the bedroom. But I just can't stomach what homosexuals do, really. I would like gay folks to wrap their minds around THAT, anymore than we like ...chicken wrapped in licorice. You can't dictate taste or anything else. It's human nature. Disgusting is not a palatable option. It's like Gilligan said: YOU can't make me, you can't make me you can't make me.

I hope the part of you that wants to be accepting , wins.
I accept people are deeply flawed, But I won't just let flawed people dictate to me normality or shame me for noticing their flaws. There is something profoundly ironic about that.

Great!

Maybe. You are free to say whatever you wish but you are not free from the consequences of saying whatever you wish.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital(external - login to view) and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder. Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recentcommentary(external - login to view) in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.
He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

Transgender is a Mental Disorder

I have to agree. I totally believe it is a mental disorder. I also think it is extremely unhealthy to feed into the delusion. They will NEVER be what they want to be. The proper and healthy thing to do would be to help them deal with THAT fact.
The Right can always find a doctor who thinks as they do.

Great!

Why is your real name Joe Moma? :lol:
My wife's name is Angie Daddy.

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital(external - login to view) and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder. Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recentcommentary(external - login to view) in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.
He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

I have to agree. I totally believe it is a mental disorder. I also think it is extremely unhealthy to feed into the delusion. They will NEVER be what they want to be. The proper and healthy thing to do would be to help them deal with THAT fact.

Has nothing to do with right and left. It has to do with reality and acknowledging it.

And many on the left think that wanting to have perfectly functioning body parts amputated is perfectly normal.

And many on the left think that wanting to have perfectly functioning body parts amputated is perfectly normal.

They can do whatever they want to their own bodies, but I don't have to think it's normal or healthy, and I don't.

I personally don't think these sex change operations should be legal. In Bruce Jenner's case I think it's a publicity stunt.

Forum List

Back