Bruce Jenner

I personally don't think these sex change operations should be legal. In Bruce Jenner's case I think it's a publicity stunt.

Well, I don't think it should be illegal. If they want to mutilate their genitals and take the risk of an extensive unnecessary surgery, then that's not my business. Some women have extensive cosmetic surgeries too, so . . . .

I personally don't think these sex change operations should be legal. In Bruce Jenner's case I think it's a publicity stunt.

Well, I don't think it should be illegal. If they want to mutilate their genitals and take the risk of an extensive unnecessary surgery, then that's not my business. Some women have extensive cosmetic surgeries too, so . . . .

Cosmetic surgery is quite a rage.

There seems to be a movement supporting people getting sex changes - it's unhealthy for society.

There seems to be a movement supporting people getting sex changes - it's unhealthy for society.

MOST people would not do that though. Lol. You know, I've really lost respect for the medical community though. As if they are lazy, they can't figure out what exactly is the problem with these people, and they can't prescribe a pill to make them better, so they have surgeons who will mutilate their genitals for them. It's really kind of sick when you think about it.

People trying to pretend this is normal behavior are not helping these people, IMO. It's like sweeping a problem under the rug and ignoring it basically, because you can't figure out what the underlying problem really is, oh major surgery. GREAT idea. :rolleyes-41: Your body is NEVER the same after you've undergone an operation. You get scar tissue, adhesions, are more prone to getting an infection and dying, etc., etc. You should never have surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. It's NOT healthy to be opened up like that, ever.

Would you like to hear about another nice complication from this type of surgery for men? It's called a "rectovaginal fistula." You know what that is? That is a hole in the wall that separates the rectum and vagina. They are very painful, difficult to heal, often become infected because of the feces getting into the vagina, and tend to make a person extremely ill. It also leads to multiple other complications, like nerve damage, etc.

Forum List

Back