Bruce Jenner

Read that Jenner has chosen Belinda as his new name.
I think it is odd that he wants to do this so publically. I guess because being so public about it will garner him a lot of money?

Maybe, he is very tired of hiding it, while being so visible as a celebrity.

I haven't noticed him hiding anything.

He's a fruitcake.

He's good at it. LOL

Good at What?

Read that Jenner has chosen Belinda as his new name.
I think it is odd that he wants to do this so publically. I guess because being so public about it will garner him a lot of money?

He's a fruitcake.

He's good at it. LOL

Good at What?

Hiding it.

He's a fruitcake.

He's good at it. LOL

Good at What?

Hiding it.

Hiding what?

He's a fruitcake.

He's good at it. LOL

Good at What?

Hiding it.

Hiding what?

His transsexuality.

You think? Lol. I think he's been a little weird for some time now, and this isn't all that surprising. Look at what he's done to his face!

You think? Lol. I think he's been a little weird for some time now, and this isn't all that surprising. Look at what he's done to his face!

Yea, he has done some things such as have his Adam's apple reduced and appeared in public with painted nails, but he has done it slowly and subtly. He must have been transgender for maybe as long as when he was in the Olympics.

Yea, he has done some things such as have his Adam's apple reduced and appeared in public with painted nails, but he has done it slowly and subtly. He must have been transgender for maybe as long as when he was in the Olympics.

Subtle? :D Okay, I suppose. It really doesn't make it any less strange, IMO. I wonder what his wife thinks of all this?

Subtle? :D Okay, I suppose. It really doesn't make it any less strange, IMO. I wonder what his wife thinks of all this?

If I had Flo Jo as a spouse, and she were transgender, I wouldn't care. :D

Hiding what?

His transsexuality.

You wouldn't care if your spouse was transgender? I don't believe that one bit. :D

His transsexuality.

You wouldn't care if your spouse was transgender? I don't believe that one bit. :D

Of course, there would be adjustments, but what beautiful adjustments.

2544241081_116261b98a.jpg

What are you talking about? Are you a man or a woman?

Maybe you're a lesbo? I don't know, but most spouses would be upset and probably pretty hurt too.

Maybe you're a lesbo? I don't know, but most spouses would be upset and probably pretty hurt too.

For that kind of woman, I'd kill myself.

Speaking as a woman, if I had wanted to marry another woman, I would probably be a lesbian . . . no? :) So WTF does that make Chris Jenner? Is she a lesbian now?

How long have they been married?

What the heck does that have to do with anything? Do you think that makes things better? Why would a man who thinks he is a woman marry a woman to begin with? Kind of selfish, don't you think?

For that kind of woman, I'd kill myself.

For WHAT kind of woman? Be more clear, will you. I'm not in the mood to figure out stupid riddles.

What are you talking about? Are you a man or a woman?

We are talking about a traditional marriage. Chris Jenner probably did not know when they were married. After years of marriage, you become very loyal, and I have been married for 24 years.

Forum List

Back