Bruce Jenner

Subtle? :D Okay, I suppose. It really doesn't make it any less strange, IMO. I wonder what his wife thinks of all this?

If I had Flo Jo as a spouse, and she were transgender, I wouldn't care. :D

You wouldn't care if your spouse was transgender? I don't believe that one bit. :D

Of course, there would be adjustments, but what beautiful adjustments.

2544241081_116261b98a.jpg

What are you talking about? Are you a man or a woman?

We are talking about a traditional marriage. Chris Jenner probably did not know when they were married. After years of marriage, you become very loyal, and I have been married for 24 years.

You mean, you become emotionally dependent. That's sad.

You wouldn't care if your spouse was transgender? I don't believe that one bit. :D

Maybe you're a lesbo? I don't know, but most spouses would be upset and probably pretty hurt too.

For that kind of woman, I'd kill myself.

For WHAT kind of woman? Be more clear, will you. I'm not in the mood to figure out stupid riddles.

I posted a pic of her. Florence Griffith Joiner, another track star.

We are talking about a traditional marriage. Chris Jenner probably did not know when they were married. After years of marriage, you become very loyal, and I have been married for 24 years.

Supportive. Remember, we had this discussion a few days ago with the girl that exposed herself online in the library.

Maybe you're a lesbo? I don't know, but most spouses would be upset and probably pretty hurt too.

For WHAT kind of woman? Be more clear, will you. I'm not in the mood to figure out stupid riddles.

Oh? And what is it that you know about her that you would kill yourself for? Maybe she's an asshole.

Supportive. Remember, we had this discussion a few days ago with the girl that exposed herself in the library.

Nope, sorry. Women like penises, unless they are gay. Sex is an important part of any relationship.

Supportive. Remember, we had this discussion a few days ago with the girl that exposed herself online in the library.

If he was any kind of "man" he would have left her first. He's a selfish prick.

Supportive. Remember, we had this discussion a few days ago with the girl that exposed herself in the library.

Nope, sorry. Women like penises, unless they are gay. Sex is an important part of any relationship.

Boom.

There it is.

No, sex is not an important part of ANY relationship.

It's an important part of the relationship between men and women engaged in a long term relationship. The rest..not so much.

Oh? And what is it that you know about her that you would kill yourself for? Maybe she's an asshole.

Her body, of course. I doubt she is an asshole.

Boom.

There it is.

It's an important part of the relationship between men and women engaged in a long term relationship. The rest..not so much.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

How do you know they don't have a wonderfully happy marriage?

:lol: Everybody can be an asshole. Every single person in the world, and yes, everybody has a personality. Even women that you think are "hot." Lol. Men are so stupid.

Boom.

There it is.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

You think sex is an important part of the relationship between brothers and sisters? Mothers and sons?

Never mind.

How do you know they don't have a wonderfully happy marriage?

Because if they did, he wouldn't have felt the need to have a sex change operation, and she would have married a woman to begin with. This is not rocket science. Lol.

So . . . is Bruce going to start doing men now? What's going on with that? He's not going to have his junk anymore, so he won't be pleasuring his wife. :D

Boom.

There it is.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

You think sex is an important part of the relationship between brothers and sisters? Mothers and sons?

Never mind.

We aren't talking about that kind of relationship. Duh. We're talking about husbands and wives. Follow along.

:lol: Everybody can be an asshole. Every single person in the world, and yes, everybody has a personality. Even women that you think are "hot." Lol. Men are so stupid.

But not enough to make a difference.

For thinking women are hot???

Boom.

There it is.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

Never mind.

We aren't talking about that kind of relationship. Duh. We're talking about husbands and wives. Follow along.

However, that's not what you said.

Try to say what you mean. Otherwise, you haven't really said anything at all. I guess so sick of guessing at what you retards MEAN because you're so amazingly oblique and ridiculous in your language.

Forum List

Back