Bruce Jenner

For WHAT kind of woman? Be more clear, will you. I'm not in the mood to figure out stupid riddles.

I posted a pic of her. Florence Griffith Joiner, another track star.

Oh? And what is it that you know about her that you would kill yourself for? Maybe she's an asshole.

Her body, of course. I doubt she is an asshole.

:lol: Everybody can be an asshole. Every single person in the world, and yes, everybody has a personality. Even women that you think are "hot." Lol. Men are so stupid.
For thinking women are hot???

No, for saying dumb stuff like, I would kill myself for her, etc., about a person you don't even know . . . obviously.

Because if they did, he wouldn't have felt the need to have a sex change operation, and she would have married a woman to begin with. This is not rocket science. Lol.

Those are a lot of assumptions and generalizations there.

Such as? Let me put it in simple terms for you. Women want to have sex with their husbands. If they married a man, that means they like the penis. :D Pretty simple stuff, actually.

Nope, sorry. Women like penises, unless they are gay. Sex is an important part of any relationship.

Boom.

There it is.

No, sex is not an important part of ANY relationship.

It's an important part of the relationship between men and women engaged in a long term relationship. The rest..not so much.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

You think sex is an important part of the relationship between brothers and sisters? Mothers and sons?

Never mind.

We aren't talking about that kind of relationship. Duh. We're talking about husbands and wives. Follow along.

However, that's not what you said.

Try to say what you mean. Otherwise, you haven't really said anything at all. I guess so sick of guessing at what you retards MEAN because you're so amazingly oblique and ridiculous in your language.

Hey, we can't help it if you are illiterate or stupid. Whichever the case may be. I think it is obvious we were talking about husbands and wives since we were taking about Bruce and Chris Jenner's relationship.

Because if they did, he wouldn't have felt the need to have a sex change operation, and she would have married a woman to begin with. This is not rocket science. Lol.

Such as? Let me put it in simple terms for you. Women want to have sex with their husbands. If they married a man, that means they like the penis. :D Pretty simple stuff, actually.

Do you think he kept this a secret from his wife? She could have left him years ago.

I posted a pic of her. Florence Griffith Joiner, another track star.

Oh? And what is it that you know about her that you would kill yourself for? Maybe she's an asshole.

:lol: Everybody can be an asshole. Every single person in the world, and yes, everybody has a personality. Even women that you think are "hot." Lol. Men are so stupid.

No, for saying dumb stuff like, I would kill myself for her, etc., about a person you don't even know . . . obviously.

Well, if you kill yourself what's the point?
You should listen to the way Arabs talk about women. It's pretty pathetic. Then once they're married they throw them into bondage and beat them for general purposes.

Do you think he kept this a secret from his wife? She could have left him years ago.

That makes it the right thing to do? I don't think so. If you're all confused about your sexual identity, then perhaps you've got no business getting married and dragging another person into it? That's messed up.

Well, if you kill yourself what's the point?
You should listen to the way Arabs talk about women. It's pretty pathetic. Then once they're married they throw them into bondage and beat them for general purposes.

Ah, that's why I said it was stupid. Something a teenager would say.

That makes it the right thing to do? I don't think so. If you're all confused about your sexual identity, then perhaps you've got no business getting married and dragging another person into it? That's messed up.

Ordinarily yea if he did not disclose that up front, but we are talking about Bruce Jenner and takes it to a whole 'nother level.

Ordinarily yea if he did not disclose that up front, but we are talking about Bruce Jenner and takes it to a whole 'nother level.

Oh, okay nutter.

Boom.

There it is.

No, sex is not an important part of ANY relationship.

It's an important part of the relationship between men and women engaged in a long term relationship. The rest..not so much.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

You think sex is an important part of the relationship between brothers and sisters? Mothers and sons?

Never mind.

We aren't talking about that kind of relationship. Duh. We're talking about husbands and wives. Follow along.

Try to say what you mean. Otherwise, you haven't really said anything at all. I guess so sick of guessing at what you retards MEAN because you're so amazingly oblique and ridiculous in your language.

Hey, we can't help it if you are illiterate or stupid. Whichever the case may be. I think it is obvious we were talking about husbands and wives since we were taking about Bruce and Chris Jenner's relationship.

Then why on earth did you say sex was an important part of ANY relationship?

I think you left out a word or two. Focus.

Okay, Dr. Ruth.

Never mind.

Then why on earth did you say sex was an important part of ANY relationship?

I think you left out a word or two. Focus.

Oh, GTFO, you annoying little yappy dog.

Oh, okay nutter.

Don't be a stick-in-the-mud.

Oh, okay nutter.

Don't be a stick-in-the-mud.

If it was my husband, I would kick him to the curb. Sex is a very important part of an INTIMATE (for Kosher Girl's understanding) relationship to me. I'm not into pussy.

I'm sure she'll make a fabulous mother:

"Judge Pooler agreed. “Based on everything I’ve heard, I do believe you’re a danger and you will continue to be a danger to society. And you need help.”
"Because of the time she has already served in custody, Seymore will likely serve less than four more years behind bars. Though she wants to appeal, she accepted her sentence with no protest, more concerned about resuming her estrogen treatments with hopes of one day being able to bear children."

Charged as a man convicted as a woman a curious criminal case in Miami The Miami Herald The Miami Herald
And why is Florida afloat with trannies? Is it the water?

Forum List

Back