Bruce Jenner

Do you think he kept this a secret from his wife? She could have left him years ago.

That makes it the right thing to do? I don't think so. If you're all confused about your sexual identity, then perhaps you've got no business getting married and dragging another person into it? That's messed up.

Ordinarily yea if he did not disclose that up front, but we are talking about Bruce Jenner and takes it to a whole 'nother level.

Oh, okay nutter.

Don't be a stick-in-the-mud.

If it was my husband, I would kick him to the curb. Sex is a very important part of an INTIMATE (for Kosher Girl's understanding) relationship to me. I'm not into pussy.

That's your choice.

Omg...he was in a movie with the Village People.

"In 1977, the Kansas City Kings selected Jenner with the 140th pick of the NBA draft. Jenner had not actually played basketball since high school; the closest he came to a basketball career was when he made a basket in the "YMCA" sequence of the film Can't Stop the Music in 1980. The movie was a disco-era comedy about the singing group The Village People. It gave Jenner a starring role, but the movie was a flop. Jenner was nominated for the 1980 Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actor for his performance."

Bruce Jenner - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I'm sure it was somewhere in there that he was born again gay.

He married Linda Thompson in 1981...aka "I really look like a dude" Thompson:
I like my men to be men. Lol. I know, I know, some of you might find that confusing. That's your problem though, really. :D

This about Bruce, not other men.

See what I mean!!!!!

Chris, CLARIFY when you're writing.

If I was your composition teacher in college, I'd flunk you for that.

I like my men to be men. Lol. I know, I know, some of you might find that confusing. That's your problem though, really. :D

See what I mean!!!!!

The other poster was wrong. He or she called Bruce a man.

See what I mean!!!!!

He is still a man.

See what I mean!!!!!

He is still a man.

I think she would be offended by your comments. SHE is not a man. How DARE you. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back