Bruce Jenner

You people are so funny. You belong in the ME. You more closely resemble conservative Middle Eastern culture than you do the vast majority of Western cultures: you don't accept gays, you don't accept women having control over their own bodies, you don't accept progressive ideology, you want everyone to walk around with weapons, you don't like any lifestyle except your own, etc. Yep, you are more like Middle Easterners than any other culture on the planet. Too funny.

Hey I don't give a fuck if they want to have their parts cut off, let them hack away, BUT LET THEM PAY FOR IT WITHOUT TAX PAYERS FOOTING THE BILL !!!!

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital(external - login to view) and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder. Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recentcommentary(external - login to view) in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.
He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

Transgender is a Mental Disorder

I have to agree. I totally believe it is a mental disorder. I also think it is extremely unhealthy to feed into the delusion. They will NEVER be what they want to be. The proper and healthy thing to do would be to help them deal with THAT fact.

The sick fuck killed a gal.

Bruce Jenner Involved In Fatal Crash - Yahoo News

Bruce Jenner has been involved a fatal car accident that killed one victim in Malibu, Calif., on Saturday afternoon, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Lost Hills station, Bruce was involved in a four-car collision on Pacific Coast Highway at 12:12 PM on Saturday.

One driver was killed as a result of the accident. Five minors have been transported to the hospital, according to police.

Marrying into that warped family probably didn't help his mindset. For all we know, the Old Lady Kardashian chewed his balls off long ago.

The whole clan is wacko. I kinda feel bad for Bruce. I hope whatever he does..he does it for HIMSELF and gets the hell away from the rest of those morons.

He is doing it for himself IMO.

Er...her, him, shim?

He might be a pretty boy, but he will always be a boy. Good for him
What he will be is a eunuch..

Its his life.
Yes it is .

His D&B getting clipped too.

I look at it from a happiness angle. If this what he believes will make him happy then whom am I to try and take that away?
It's not left there, TG laws are popping up. TGs are demanding people not use pronouns he and she. They are trying to change normal people to accept this mental illness. Women are expected to share bathrooms with these freaks.

And they can shower in the girl's locker room in high school. :ack-1::shock:

Bruce Jenner has been involved a fatal car accident that killed one victim in Malibu, Calif., on Saturday afternoon, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Lost Hills station, Bruce was involved in a four-car collision on Pacific Coast Highway at 12:12 PM on Saturday.

One driver was killed as a result of the accident. Five minors have been transported to the hospital, according to police.
His life is a total wreck!

I wonder if he's going to have the "whole thing" done? Lol. Some of them just do hormones and breasts and don't get the complete change.

How will we know? Couldn't he have it taken off in secret?

Of course. I was just wondering if he was having the surgery or just hormone therapy or something. Either way, I agree with Gracie, those big-butt women probably made him crazy. Lol.

Yup, I heard about this. I have to place a lot of blame on the paparazzi though. Why is it that they don't get thrown in jail for aggressively chasing people down the highway? That's what I heard happened. That's how Lady Di was killed too. That should be illegal. If they want to follow them on foot, fine, but not in a vehicle. Then they put innocent people's lies at risk. Why do they get away with so much harassment anyway?

I wonder if he's going to have the "whole thing" done? Lol. Some of them just do hormones and breasts and don't get the complete change.

Of course. I was just wondering if he was having the surgery or just hormone therapy or something. Either way, I agree with Gracie, those big-butt women probably made him crazy. Lol.

People will want to know if it is not apparent was what I meant.

Don't worry, I'm sure the paparazzi will find out. :lol:

Yup, I heard about this. I have to place a lot of blame on the paparazzi though. Why is it that they don't get thrown in jail for aggressively chasing people down the highway? That's what I heard happened. That's how Lady Di was killed too. That should be illegal. If they want to follow them on foot, fine, but not in a vehicle. Then they put innocent people's lies at risk. Why do they get away with so much harassment anyway?

That was SO sad with Princess Diana.

Well, there's no law against following someone on the road, if they get too close, different story. Speeding to get away from or letting them distract you is a dumb move. I don't go for any tabloid stuff so there would be no paparazzis if people were like me but the public feeds them.

A cop behind you can be a little distracting too but you aren't getting out of a ticket with that excuse.

Don't worry, I'm sure the paparazzi will find out. :lol:

They have tried with Lady Gaga who is believed to be a hermaphrodite.

That was SO sad with Princess Diana.
I just don't understand the mentality of 'let's avoid getting our picture taken and drive like bats out of hell'.

Because it's not like that at all. they are rude, aggressive and in your face. That's why the celebrities get pissed and punch them out. NOTHING is off limits for them, they will even try to get pictures of people in the bathroom. They are like stalkers.

Forum List

Back