🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bruce Springsteen says he’ll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins reelection

• Banned
actual quote from Bruce recalling an incident in his childhood:

"i was frightened out of my wits, surrounded in the dusk by hard-worn black faces"

• Banned
Bruce was born Catholic...i wonder if he supports abortion? ACB's nomination? anyone?

Bruce was born Catholic...i wonder if he supports abortion? ACB's nomination? anyone?
I'm sure he is like the Pope. Sure, church doctrine says abortion is mass genocide, but he cares about as much as the Pope who gives sermons on the evils of building walls instead.

But then, the Catholic church was silent during the Holocaust as well, so it's just history repeating itself

Nothing to see here.

• Banned
Bruce once hit his ailing father with a baseball bat...he admits so in interviews

another good-hearted liberal!

I hope he leaves.
He is just an old crazy has been that needs cash.

hulk 3.jpg

People who say that stuff need to be automatically deported especially if they were Supreme Court judges. We actually had a traitor like Bruce lying in state at taxpayers' expense recently, draped in an American flag no less, and allowed the creature to be buried on American soil. No one commented on it so we can assume a stake wasn't driven through the thing's heart, and if Biden wins it will be dug up and put back on the court.

thank you, Bruce! An American after my own heart, always. I remember when he had to put down Reagan, and he did it gracefully. Loved his concerts. He never quit. I remember when he and his younger son (now a Jersey City Firefighter) went on the road with Obama. A true man, a true American, a great human being who tells the truth.

i don't think he has the heart to leave his beloved New Jersey...i believe Tommy Lee more!

I don't believe any of them.

Bunch of whiny liars.

LOL I have to agree. How many in 2016 said they would leave if Trump won??

Hell. They are all still here.

People who say that stuff need to be automatically deported especially if they were Supreme Court judges. We actually had a traitor like Bruce lying in state at taxpayers' expense recently, draped in an American flag no less, and allowed the creature to be buried on American soil. No one commented on it so we can assume a stake wasn't driven through the thing's heart, and if Biden wins it will be dug up and put back on the court.
Who are you talking about? The late, great Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a lion protecting the freedom of the American People? She has gone home now.

Who are you talking about? The late, great Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a lion protecting the freedom of the American People? She has gone home now.
she is up in heaven indeed with Scalia

Forum List

Back