🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brutal rape stopped by armed citizen....

With a gun you MAY die as well. One story about something isnt proof that no one will do anything.

Yes, but the odds decrease geometrically.

Do you think it's better that woman be raped, than a gun be used to stop it?

I mean, of course you would rather the rape not happen, but if it takes a gun to stop it, is that too much and it would be better the woman be raped?

I'm thinking gun or not the most effective way to intervene is to...intervene.

Yeah...and if the guy is armed....? Considering no one was shot, and the guy ran away...another one where it won't get added to any stats.....

I dont believe that someone is going to have a goal to rape and then go on a shooting spree. The chances are higher that they'd run

Criminals do kill witnesses......

Not all criminals

Can you tell me which ones.....might be good to know?

Read a psych book, usually rapist are dont turn into murderers. So to answer, the murdery kind

With a gun you MAY die as well. One story about something isnt proof that no one will do anything.

I mean, of course you would rather the rape not happen, but if it takes a gun to stop it, is that too much and it would be better the woman be raped?

So you're all out of reasonable questions and now ask stupid shit like this?

Better the woman be raped by a black man than have a gun and unnecessarily kill that black man.
It's only rape - not worth a black man's life.
:dunno:

What I'm saying is that if you see a rape happening and think to yourself "I shouldnt do anything because I left my gun" then you need to check to see if you're still human

Forum List

Back