Bryan Kohberger is a scapegoat.

I believe he is, it took so long to arrest him.
It takes just over a month to charge an unknown person with a triple homicide and he's a scape goat cause it took so long to arrest him....meanwhile, it takes 7 years to charge one of the most famous people in the world with business records charge and it's justice,.

Dembot logic 101

It takes just over a month to charge an unknown person with a triple homicide and he's a scape goat cause it took so long to arrest him....meanwhile, it takes 7 years to charge one of the most famous people in the world with business records charge and it's justice,.

Dembot logic 101
I will bet the farm that if Pres. Obama had allegedly done the crimes that Trump had been accused of, you would be calling for his head and you know it.

I will bet the farm that if Pres. Obama had allegedly done the crimes that Trump had been accused of, you would be calling for his head and you know it.
Obama did violate camp fin laws...i didn't ask that he be prosecuted by a local DA

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations​

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.

Obama did violate camp fin laws...i didn't ask that he be prosecuted by a local DA

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations​

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.
Show me the 2 women that Pres Obama paid out of campaign funds.

Dembot logic 101
His ancestoral Dna was found at the scene. He was a scapegoat. If we would be with his dna at the scene we would be locking everyone up.

You don't have any idea when we was at the scene, I haven't found one.

They want his quilty , he is quilty.

Now the have the firing squad, too bad for him. They won't find him innocent.

You'd have a innocent man in jail.
well he’s innocent until proven otherwise…but he’s being held without bond due to being a danger and flight risk

the fact it took a month to arrest him has zero bases on guilt or innocence

His ancestoral Dna was found at the scene. He was a scapegoat. If we would be with his dna at the scene we would be locking everyone up.
DNA is certainly evidence…and yes used to help prove someone’s guilt at a trial

and yes DNA is used often to prove that and lock people up

what’s your point??

No
HIS DNA was found at the scene
It was traced to him through ancestoral DNA

A common practice

Forum List

Back