Budget Deficit Lowest In Six Years

Deficit down to half a trillion? Oh, goody! By the way, anybody here know how much 5% interest on a $20 trillion debt is? The Fed can't hold down rates forever...

Why do we pay 5% interest?

Nice analogy. But to be accurate, you would be down to 9 cigarettes a day.
Big cut in your smoking don't ya think?
Not when it's an increase from 7 to 9 a day! We learned way back in school that an Increase is NOT a Decrease!

You Liberals ALSO believe that Raising the Debt Ceiling DOESN'T Increase the Debt don't ya'?

As I recall, Barry said he'd cut the budget deficit in half during his first three years in office, or likely be a one-termer if he didn't.
first 4 years, if memory serves me....

He has now cut it down to one third

Does that mean Republicans will back him?

Why? He's added more to the national debt than all his predecessors combined... he's a frigg'n disaster.

Oh...I forgot

You are Repuiblican........Deficits don't matter

As I recall, Barry said he'd cut the budget deficit in half during his first three years in office, or likely be a one-termer if he didn't.

Why? He's added more to the national debt than all his predecessors combined... he's a frigg'n disaster.

Yup and no one in his administration is talking about the upturn either.

Good article in Forbes on just that and the reason none of those Clowns in DC are taling about it.

Why No One Is Celebrating The Much-Lower Deficit - Forbes

Oh...I forgot

Which party has spent with wild abandon? Yeah, that's the party that thinks deficits dont matter.

Oh...I forgot

Which party has spent with wild abandon? Yeah, that's the party that thinks deficits dont matter.
The party that took us into two wars and cut taxes to pay for it

Oh...I forgot

Nope. Guess again.

Yesterday I went back to Feb. 2009 on the USMB. The republicans were complaining then about the Obama economy and Obama had just recently been inaugurated. Talk about true believers marching to the beat fox news and hate radio plays daily.

Gee the far left did the same thing with Bush..

I bet you were one of them..

Oh...I forgot

Far left propaganda alert!

Can you please point to when Obama has signed a fiscal year budget?

Oh...I forgot

Nope. Guess again.
The party that tied us into an unfunded Medicare Part D?

Remember when Republicans mocked Obama for claiming he would cut the deficit in half?

Obama Budget Deficit Low - Business Insider

The US budget deficit fell by nearly one-third from fiscal year 2013 through fiscal year 2014 and is now at the lowest point it's been under President Barack Obama's tenure.
The Congressional Budget Office on Wednesday said the US budget deficit plunged to $486 billion in FY2014, which was $195 billion less than the shortfall recorded in FY2013. It's the smallest deficit recorded since 2008.
FY2014 was the fifth consecutive year the deficit declined as a percentage of GDP. It is now an estimated 2.8% of GDP, a percentage that puts it below the average of the past 40 years.
The deficit has fallen sharply over the past few years, despite constant brinksmanship in Washington over raising the US debt ceiling. But concern about deficits has virtually disappeared from the campaign trail ahead of the 2014 midterm elections after being a central theme of 2010's elections.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-budget-deficit-low-2014-10#ixzz3FZZv8tUh

Remember when Obama claimed he would cut the deficit in half his first term? Yeah, see.

Now, are you saying he's cut the deficit in half in six years?

No child left behind!

Oh...I forgot

Nope. Guess again.
The party that tied us into an unfunded Medicare Part D?
That's pretty close, yes. Democrats complained about that. They complained the benefit wasnt generous enough.
So for you and your record of being wrong every single time that counts as a win. Feel better now?

The deficit is still above pre-recession levels, this despite galloping federal receipts.
Typical of the Obama knee-padders to focus on one small metric and attempt to derive something that ignores reality.
It's the spending, stupid.
No, it's a cold, hard statistic that you can't swear away. But what is this RWNJ obession with (usually gay) oral sex? Too weird.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Oh...I forgot

Yepp, that's what Karl Rove said.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back