Buffalo shooter...known to school officials and state police....

They gotta follow the constitution and the right wing doesn't want red flag laws to stop these idiots.

They didn't need red flag laws, you moron...he threatened to shoot up a school, he was also put in the looney bin...

And, you moron....New York already has Red Flag laws..........and they didn't stop this guy...you doofus....

Law enforcement officials revealed Sunday that New York State Police troopers had been called to Gendron’s high school last June for a report that the then-17-year-old had made threatening statements.

Gendron had threatened to carry out a shooting at Susquehanna Valley High School in Conklin around graduation, a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity said. The official was not authorized to speak publicly on the investigation.

Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said Gendron had no further contact with law enforcement after a mental health evaluation that put him in a hospital for a day and a half.

“Nobody called in,” he said. “Nobody called any complaints,” Gramaglia said. The threat was “general” in nature, he said, and not related to race.

New York is one of several states that have enacted “red flag” laws in recent years that were intended to try and prevent mass shootings committed by people who show signs that they might be a threat to themselves or others.

Says the monarch lover who can do nothing but whine about Americans all day long.
When Americans get their arse spanked, they go down the silly route of Monarchy, Limes, Independence, and childish shit like that, no brains not to. Sort yourself out and up your age from three years old, it's an adult site. Silly little kid.

Gun crime always incrreases, no matter which country is subjected to the curse. Otherwise, I have no interest in your emotional and insane attitude toward your country's completely out of proportion slaughter.
First off, your statistics are off. Secondly, most of our current crime is concentrated limited places like Chicago. Thirdly, and you probably don't know this, but since states have been allowing concealed carry, and now mostly open carry, violent crime has dropped drastically.

The exception to that being Chicago and other thug Democrats strong holds with oppressive gun laws.

this ain't my first rodeo pal.

When Americans get their arse spanked, they go down the silly route of Monarchy, Limes, Independence, and childish shit like that, no brains not to. Sort yourself out and up your age from three years old, it's an adult site. Silly little kid.
It's a fact that you still allow yourselves to be ruled by a monarch.

Only the weak allow that.

face it buttercup you're still mad about 1776,,
1776 doesn't bother me, your forefathers are grateful that you personally take credit for 1776. I just like to correct the retards omitting the French help when your forefathers were getting spanked. That way, it pops your ego whilst keeping true history correct. That's what makes you mad, being corrected and spanked.

so youre saying a criminal wont use a pistol because they are banned???

did you know there are laws against shooting people and this criminal didnt seem to care,,
Obviously we need another level of hate crime. That would have stopped him.

1776 doesn't bother me, your forefathers are grateful that you personally take credit for 1776. I just like to correct the retards omitting the French help when your forefathers were getting spanked. That way, it pops your ego whilst keeping true history correct. That's what makes you mad, being corrected and spanked.
yep youre still mad,,

Forum List

Back